Read my chart

My planets are flipped, sun in sag moon in Aquarius.. but i definitely have all of those characteristics! Very independent thinker.. and I need nonstop movement and stimulation.. I also find that I struggle GREATLY with Venus in Scorpio.. maybe because most of my exterior is so abrasive? .. relationships really haunt me.. obsession is next level.. its always been a part of me I find sooo frustrating..

Through high school I never had a boyfriend. I was training to be a classical ballerina so I really had no social life.. I would obsess over celebrities.. I recall two major obsessions. .. my last year of high school there was one guy who was infatuated with me..I didn't love him back but I accepted his love...stayed together for five years and it was totally toxic. I had two short lived relationships after that with people that liked me but i didn't feel a spark for them.. just because they pursued me... after that i was determined to follow my heart instead of being persuaded by men who wanted me.
I attributed this to a lack of confidence in love, fear of rejection.. fear of loneliness and inadequacy.
There are three relationships with men that I felt strongly for -- pursued ..that never took flight - well maybe two out of the three.. the third was a three year long committed relationship that I never quite felt accepted in -(all with people with Venus in air signs!!) ... obsessed over these men... rose colored glasses... but i always scared them away in the end (naturally) :/ i never full found the balance i needed in relationships...it seems that i either sort of downgrade for someone i feel nothing for... and if i have any feelings what so ever they turn into an overwhelming obsession and i don't know how to handle myself.

i don't know if anyone sees anything in my chart that could explain this for me...or if its just that I've conveniently fallen for men who are naturally detached. maybe i just really need the affection from a fellow Venus in water character- but i always felt that when i couldn't have the love i wanted i experienced crippling pain... overwhelming sadness and obsessive thought about the sadness instead of trying to be healthy and focus on myself. I am currently dealing with losing the third person i mentioned above right now.. I could upload his chart.. i know most of the reasons it didn't work out.. maybe you guys have additional insight?

Re: Sun in Sag Moon in Aquarius

This is his chart .. as you can see he has sun, mercury and north node in 12th house :/ i think i was drawn to this.. i wanted to help him find life's purpose.. he pushed me away in a big way.. basically because i missed him... the clinging vine vs. the independent spirit thing.. hmmph.

Ex Natal Chart.jpg

Ex Houses.JPG

Ex Chart.jpg

Last edited:

Virgo13

Re: Sun in Sag Moon in Aquarius

Hi Stardust!, my moon and Venus twinsie :sideways:

Venus in Scorpio can be rather intense. I myself, can push through toxic relationships because breaking that bond can be difficult. The two short relationships afterwards had their purpose and their purpose might have been to make you realise that following your own heart is better than following blindly as its much better to be with someone that does appreciate the intensity that Venus in scorpio has. So, perhaps they were due to transits?

However, I think this actually might be your 11th house moon (https://theastrocodex.com/natal-moon-in-the-11th-house/ (read in context of relationship and compare it to what you wrote <3)) .. and I think you already answered your own question :)

Perhaps you are attracted to Venus in air signs due to your own moon wanting to make a stand and express itself? the obsession though is, I think, Venus.

...ps. I'm not sure but I think your answer lies with the moon and the house placement for your early relationships,... and then Venus played it part and made you feel that push and pull emotion. (not know how to handle yourself), etc.

:love:

Last edited: