Why do I want to be obese?

practicalmischief

I am a feedist. If any of you know what that is, that is a person that wants to be or make another person fat. In my case, I want to weigh over 500 pounds, and it is a weird thing for most people to want, especially in a societal sense. I had my questions answered before, but it didn't feel complete, as I have posted here about this before.

I'll post the link to my chart soon.

I recently had to use my birth certificate to get a job, and because I live at home, my parents had my birth certificate. I looked at it and found the time of my birth, as I had guessed it before. Instead of Aquarius, I have Pisces rising.

So, I decided to look at all of this. I then decided to look into the decanates as well.

Pisces rising, cancer decanate. Described as "fleshier than normal for a Pisces rising". My Capricorn sun is in the Taurus decanate. It says "watch what you eat, or you may have unwanted weight on your waist". My moon is in Virgo, and moon is the ruler of the Cancer decanate. It has four hard aspects to it, none of which involve Venus (ruler of Taurus decanate) or Mars (sex drive/attraction). The moon is in the Capricorn decanate, and that ruler is Saturn. Saturn is conjunct ascendant in pisces, first house, not twelve. I'll post my chart, but if anybody knows now, and has any form of knowledge on this subject matter, I thank you.

Oddity

That only works for people who have a tumblr account, if you don't have one it takes you to a log-in/register page. Upload your chart to imgur.com - no account required - and post the link here, please.

Oddity

Hey, I can see it now. But it's still a tricky question, and I'm by no means a psychological astrologer.

That being said, it's kind of hard to ignore that big honkin Saturn-Moon opposition across your ascendant-descendant line.

Saturn in 1 can denote actual physical deformities, and it can also denote a real dissatisfaction with your body, even if you're relatively healthy and your body works well. It's just nasty that way. Add in a Virgo moon, which can be more than a little critical - and it's aimed right at you here - it could signify a deep sense of discomfort being in your skin and a need to change it. Pisces and Virgo are both mutable signs, emphasising the 'change' aspect.

Saturn is miserably harsh in 1 when it's not dignified (often even when it is), and moon in Virgo can be, too, so it might not bring happiness, especially given that Jupiter, Saturn's dispositor, is fallen - fallen Jupiter can be excess weight, among other things, but a fallen planet can act against its (and your) best interests when it can manage to act at all.

The Virgo moon could also be a critical partner. Ugh. Especially as it's sitting on 7 (partnerships) and rules 5 (sex and pleasure).

Moon-Saturn aspects pretty much suck because Saturn is all hard and limited, and the moon is all emotional and it's just a recipe for insecurity.

So I don't know what to tell you. It's a malefic aspect, it's the most likely culprit here, and I can see that it can make you feel really bad. I'm just not sure that gaining weight would help, or would help with partnerships. If you are involved with someone, have you talked with them about it?

practicalmischief

Er, this is uncofrotable and I'll try to keep it succinct.

One, I want a woman who will make me bigger, to that goal of 500 pounds. I'm not currently in a relationship, and I feel like saying anything about this kink of mine would destroy any possible relationship (Chiron in seventh house Libra). The thing is though that I don't see any aspects between Venus and any "fat" planets or signs. Mars is in aspect to Jupiter, and if Jupiter in fall is weight gain and Mars is sex drive, do you think that may be it along with where my decanates are?

Two, what aspects do you think in someone else's chart would want to make their partner gain weight? This has been troubling for me, and I don't want to make a mistake with this.

Last edited:

theV

Ok. I see. The Virgo moon is a high indicator for thin/skinny/anorexia. Peopl with Virgo moon or Ascedant are very thin. A lot of people who has strong Virgo are very skinny. I guess the right term not to fatten but to nuture someone. Please check Ceres position in the chart and Ceres/Jupiter midpoint.

theV

Ceres is in Scorpio. Midpoint would be Sagittarius. What would midpoint have to do with anything, my curiosity's piqued?

Ceres/Jupiter midpoint is related to obesity, or the love of food, people with strong Ceres/Jupiter midpoint love to nurture, to feed people and also to feed themselves. They are fond of food. If it aspect pluto it could indicate obsession in obesity. or nurturing others.

Last edited:

theV

Ceres/Jupiter midpoint is related to obesity, or the love of food, people with strong Ceres/Jupiter midpoint love to nurture, to feed people and also to feed themselves. They are fond of food. If it aspect pluto it could indicate obsession in obesity. or nurturing others.

The midpoint is thirteen degrees, ninth house. It may be conjunct Pluto, I could be wrong

No it is too wide to conjunct Pluto. The orb given for midpoints are 2 or 1.