Would love for someone to read my chart!

shannonmelissa

Hi, I would love it and appreciate it so much if someone could read my chart. I am curious as to what it all means. I have been learning about astrology but not so much into birth charts and suns and moons and stuff. I would love to know what this all means!
Thanks so much!!!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_shannon_hp.10116.23723.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_shannon_hp.10116.23723.gif
    50.2 KB · Views: 64

capleo2scorpio

From my 100 years experience in recreational astrology:

*Taurus rising: gives you a feminine curvy look
*sun conjunct pluto: you are perceptive, spiritual, and may have skinny predisposition (arm and legs).
*mars conjunct mercury and both opposition Jupiter: you have a fiery aggressive mind, and can be explosive once activated. You are very chatty.
*cancer cusp of 4th and moon in 4th house: one of your parent is a cancer sun (birthday: end of june or early july). I guess it's your mum. Your dad is a Taurus and you look like him more.
* moon trine venus: can be very feminine
*venus conjunct Saturn: you age in reverse
*Saturn in the 8th house: you live a long life.
*chart ruler in 8th house with Saturn and Uranus, with sun and pluto in scorpio: you are heavy scorpio, can be kind but can be selfish and nasty when jealous (don't ask, just surrounded by a bunch of scorpio family and friends, have licensed experience, frienemy with one born a few days before you, but he knows I can take him on).
*mercury sextile Uranus: you are very quick witted, good with mental arithmatics, can visually solve problems and predict future with flashes of insight when needed.

shannonmelissa

1. 2. Yes do look feminine, though im not that curvy. I am skinny/petite as well.
3.can be chatty at times and can be explosive when its about something i deeply care about.
4. My mom is not a cancer or born in either june or july, my father is not a taurus. I do have some of his facial features though, high cheek bones, full lips.
5. I can be very feminine, yes
6. I look extremely young for my age
7. Good to know :)
8. I do possess jealous qualities occassionaly, but i am told often that i am very kind.
9. Very accurate. Except not into mathematics lol

Thanks for that, much apprrciated. It was pretty close

kimbermoon

explosive communications: indeed shown by Jupiter [expansive] opposing Mercury and Mars; your Pluto/Sun conjunction shows the proclivity towards jealousy [Scorpio] and possessiveness. The Sun and Moon form the true basis of your personality, while the Rising Sign tends to mask the intensity/volatility of your Scorpio Sun, and the exuberance, drama, and assertiveness of your Leo Moon. Taurus acts as your balancing factor allowing you to project a more gentle and pleasant demeanour. Taurus can be very kind, so long as others do not cross you; then you can become like the raging bull. In relationships you prefer comfort and harmony, rather than contention, and your Leo Moon needs to be appreciated and admired, so it is important that you put on a good show in your interactions with others. Your Scorpio Sun shows that your lessons in life relate to gaining emotional control. The relationship between the Sun and Moon in the chart shows your early upbringing and how you were imprinted and conditioned on the domestic level; in turn this shows much about how you act out in relationships. At the time of birth, the Moon was at the last quarter phase, suggesting that the parents relationship may have been unstable, inconsistent and perhaps combative, and this is the pattern that was set up for your own relationships. The afflictions to the Moon show potential difficulties with the mother in terms of raising you; while the father may have been less influential, at least in a negative way. In your own relationships, you juggle between the energies of Moon/Leo; Venus/Sagittarius and Mars in Libra; the combination of fire and air. Fire is active, enthusiastic and inspirational, while Air is about the mind and social interactions. In order to utilize the benefit of your positive aspects, you must first work to gain balance in the areas of conflict as shown by the red lines in the chart. Of significance, the t-square configuration between Moon, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter, shows how you are especially challenged, so a detailed analysis of this configuration needs attention.

kshantaram

Premium Member
sat-venus 8th sag, research-explorations into arts-crafts-philosophy-law-justice, electro-mechanics/aircraft maint etc, trine jup aspecting own sag 8th, trine 5th from moon for creativity.

taurus asc creative-energetic artistic aptitudes, love of food-comforts.

8th lord jupiter over 12th aries,9th for luck from the moon, success through adversity though benefic jupiter may not pose serious problems, inclined to distant travels-lands.

saturn 9th lord negating to 8th negating luck, and perhaps not enough support from father.

cap 9th inimical for fixed taurus asc - stress and delays in matters of luck-higher education etc settling life at 36+ as thumb rule.

sat aspecting own acq 10th protective of career, although there could be career issues placed 8th.

asc lord venus over 8th could suggest health issues, jup aspecting own sag protective possibly; sat-venus said to suggest weak health of spouse impacting marriage.

sun scorpio 7th, secretive-research orientation-sentimental-reserved while may seek a well-to-do rich spouse, sun 7th considered separative. mars 7th lord negating to 6th negating relationships.

mer-mars 6th libra/3rd fro moon, could be argumentative-lawyer, while could have managerial skills-hospital management perhaps, jup-mars opp good at project management or any profession of choice. virgo 6th for health services, seeking perfectionist-meticulous work environments.

while mars-ketu the node 8th could tend to be aggressive with opponents, pose health issues, lead to job separations, and prone to pain/injury/accidents/surgery of waist/intestine/abdominal issues etc.

mars aspects own cap 9th supportive of luck-wealth, may be with extra efforts. mars aspects own aries 12th supportive of foreign lands,

rahu the node 12th pisces inclined to foreign lands- seeking sensitivity- spirituality; ketu virgo 6th inherently perfectionist-critical thinking. 6th mars aspects taurus asc prone to anger/injury of head-face-throat, etc.

moon leo zero deg 4th and weak, tending to self-pride, individualism, sudden decision making, lord sun scorpio secretive-sentimental-reserved.

most planets 6/8/12 houses tending to success amidst adversity, 8th lord jup 12th aries, 12th lord mars over 6th, mer 6th lord over 6th.

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect and pick as relevant and find useful enough - could share feedbacks in agreement/disagreements.

wishing well,

kshantaram

ena

please can you help me with a composite chart. it is a very complicated relationship ,we have been together 2 years now we work together and it started great but at the moment it is hell ,i noticed it goes like this in patterns, i think we both have a lot of fire and water in our charts would you be able to help with some explanations ,please
i will post the chart only if someone agrees to see it. ;-)

thank you

shannonmelissa

Kimbermoon,

he Sun and Moon form the true basis of your personality, while the Rising Sign tends to mask the intensity/volatility of your Scorpio Sun, and the exuberance, drama, and assertiveness of your Leo Moon. Taurus acts as your balancing factor allowing you to project a more gentle and pleasant demeanour. Taurus can be very kind, so long as others do not cross you;

This is very true for me, I've had someone threaten my children before, and let me tell you, a raging bull seemed gentle compared to my reaction, I couldn't even believe that it was me in hind sight.

In relationships you prefer comfort and harmony, rather than contention, and your Leo Moon needs to be appreciated and admired

Yes, I dislike arguments that can disrupt any peace and harmony. I choose my battles wisely and only when they are important enough to shake up my environment will I engage in any conflict. This isn't necessarily a good thing, because all of the little things that are troublesome end up adding up in the long run leaving me feeling much less than good.

so it is important that you put on a good show in your interactions with others.

Yes. Thats all I have to say to that one lol.

At the time of birth, the Moon was at the last quarter phase, suggesting that the parents relationship may have been unstable, inconsistent and perhaps combative, and this is the pattern that was set up for your own relationships.

My parent's relationship was very unstable, although I can't see how it has affected any of my relationships. I turn away from fighting. so this seems completely opposite.

The afflictions to the Moon show potential difficulties with the mother in terms of raising you; while the father may have been less influential, at least in a negative way.

My mother was in my life, but not in my life. She was very distant and busy all of the time. My FATHER was the most influential in the negative way that you speak about. Extremely negative to the point that I haven't spoken to him since I left home at 15.

In your own relationships, you juggle between the energies of Moon/Leo; Venus/Sagittarius and Mars in Libra; the combination of fire and air. Fire is active, enthusiastic and inspirational, while Air is about the mind and social interactions. In order to utilize the benefit of your positive aspects, you must first work to gain balance in the areas of conflict as shown by the red lines in the chart.

I agree with this, I can feel both influences at different times in my life. I have become very good at utilizing both air and fire influences in different scenarios, I suppose the only area I must really work on is balancing them out in personal relationships.

Of significance, the t-square configuration between Moon, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter, shows how you are especially challenged, so a detailed analysis of this configuration needs attention.

I'm learning about astrology a little bit on a daily basis. Pardon me, but could you explain what a T-Square is?

Thanks for your interpretation! I enjoyed reading it very much!

shannonmelissa

Kshantaram,

sat-venus 8th sag, research-explorations into arts-crafts-philosophy-law-justice, electro-mechanics/aircraft maint etc, trine jup aspecting own sag 8th, trine 5th from moon for creativity.

yes, this is me.

aurus asc creative-energetic artistic aptitudes, love of food-comforts.

This is very true for me too.

8th lord jupiter over 12th aries,9th for luck from the moon, success through adversity though benefic jupiter may not pose serious problems, inclined to distant travels-lands.

I love the idea of travel and will be very excited when I have the opportunity to do so.

saturn 9th lord negating to 8th negating luck, and perhaps not enough support from father.

opposite of support from father, I had NO support at all.

sun scorpio 7th, secretive-research orientation-sentimental-reserved

this is also correct for me.

mer-mars 6th libra/3rd fro moon, could be argumentative-lawyer, while could have managerial skills-hospital management perhaps, jup-mars opp good at project management or any profession of choice. virgo 6th for health services, seeking perfectionist-meticulous work environments.

Was going to go to school to become a med-tech, but had issues that prevented me from doing so at the time. I've also been told quite frequently that I should have been a lawyer lol. I am a perfectionist and very meticulous as well.

mars aspects own cap 9th supportive of luck-wealth, may be with extra efforts. mars aspects own aries 12th supportive of foreign lands,

I love foreign lands :)

moon leo zero deg 4th and weak, tending to self-pride, individualism, sudden decision making, lord sun scorpio secretive-sentimental-reserved.

I can be very reserved or very outgoing, depending on the situation I am in.

most planets 6/8/12 houses tending to success amidst adversity, 8th lord jup 12th aries, 12th lord mars over 6th, mer 6th lord over 6th.

I would agree with this, considering the amount of adversity in my life, I have managed to become very successful in my professional life. More so than many others in my family and considering my age.

Thanks for the interpretation, I agree with lots of this and the points I disagree with I have left out :)

kimbermoon

The t-square is an opposition [for you Jupiter oppose Mercury and Mars] which is also intersected by a third planet [your Moon]. Jupiter=growth, education, travel, hope, faith, luck and benefit. Mercury=the mind,communications,consciousness. Moon=the past, the mother, emotional reactivity, instincts, memories. She represents the pivotal point in resolving the contradictions of the opposition. The problems you face in the outer world, are the result of your subconscious workings as per your emotional imprinting from the past. Memories serve as triggers to our own actions and in turn our actions create reactions in others. The opposition itself can of course have various interpretations; your own thought processing and communications can interfere with the benefit and luck of Jupiter; it could represent economic disadvantages due to problems in education; the way that you communicate can cause misunderstandings in others and cause social problems for you; your judgement can be offset by this as well, leading to poor decision making skills, or indecision and the inability to act. Your own actions may be exaggerated and you may be prone to spontaneous or impulsive actions causing social interruptions as well. In other words your actions and momentum can be a detriment to your own growth and level of awareness. Your own emotions may dominate over your mind, so there is a need for greater emotional control and that can only be done by gaining conscious awareness of what lies within you and triggers your actions.
As such, when confronting difficulties you need to analyze what emotions you are actually acting on; it is important to become aware of your personal emotional reactivity as this is the source of many of your difficulties in the outer world. As within, so without. In all things, balance is necessary and emotional balancing is especially important; our emotions act as our rudder in life.

shannonmelissa

Thank you for the definition! Also for the advice! I have much to learn, about myself and life in general and can respect an opinion such as this. Especially since my opinion is the same. Maybe I'm a little bias, lol but I agree with you in regards to emotions and gaining control. This is something I have spent much time working on although, my scorpio nature seems to have me tipping the scale in the opposite direction. Balancing is key and what I need to work on.
Thank you very much!

Horus

This is a chart made with the default orb factor at astro.com which includes aspects as wide as 10°. Most astrologers only consider aspects up to 8° for major aspects, 4-6° for sextiles, 0-2° for minor aspects (like sesquiquadrate,etc.)

The square between the Moon and Jupiter is about 10° which is a bit wide to complete a t-square, IMO.

The aforementioned Venus conjunct Saturn aspect is also 10° and likley invalid.

If you set the orb factor down to 85%, you will get only 8° aspects max and the red aspect line from Moon to Jupiter will disappear.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

@ Shannonmelissa : Before jumping on the more intriguing issues...first check and understand your Rising sign and since you are a Taurus rising..get to know head to toe about the characteristics of your rising sign which will sum up the broad picture of your entire life..so here i am providing you the links...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEHqf_WV2JI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrE_XWpbLDI
Thank you very much for this very useful information
HOWEVER
Keep in mind that
contributors to this thread who have Taurus Ascendant are TROPICAL Taurus Ascendants

and

ayanamsa shows approximately 24 degree difference
between Sidereal and Tropical

so
a TROPICAL TAURUS ASCENDANT up to 24 DEGREES TROPICAL TAURUS

is in fact ARIES SIDEREAL VEDIC ASCENDANT :smile:

we need to clarify this issue for any astrology beginners reading this thread
and so
here is a video explaining the differences between Sidereal measurement of one Solar Year
and
Tropical measurement of one Solar Year

EARTH'S MOTION AROUND THE SUN, NOT AS SIMPLE AS I THOUGHT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-DYgGFjI&feature=related

Anyone can easily check and find their Sidereal ASCENDANT
and compare it with their TROPICAL ASCENDANT
by going to the Extended Chart Selection Page on astro.com
and creating a Sidereal Chart using Lahiri ayanamsa