Help.4th house trap!

msjanedoe

Banned
Hello there,

So, for years I ve been analysing my natal chart, as well as the progressed one in the search of bettering myself and finding answers to my everyday questions about myself. Many of the conclusions where made with the help of you guys, on this forum... so I m once again coming forward with something that I find right now as being an issue - my 4th house!

If you will check the charts that I ve attached to this message you ll see that in my natal chart the 4th house and the 5th one where both being the houses of the Capricorn sign with no less than 6 planets in it (Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune)

I was a very serious kid but growing up I began to loosen up a little bit, step by step. Yet what I ve recently seen in my progressed chart, kind of made me mad because ... the planets that I had in the 5th, progressed into the 4th now making it this bombastic house, with the exception of mercury that moved along heading towards the 6th house.

Ok, so. My issue centers around this full 4th house that is everything that I don t want of myself to be. A serious introverted houseloving person. Or this is the way that I m translating a capricorn 4th house...
I dream a lot. About my future about experiences, yet this year and the years that will come, I m determined to stop dreaming and start making things come true.

But reading my chart, I didn t feel too excited, also knowing myself I took it very serious...
I know these charts dont control us but they reflect us in an aproximate amount of way...
Where can I search for change?... and what does the 4th house placings really mean?
Am I doomed to live a boring house related life?

Thanks in advance,
JD

p.s. the first chart is the natal , the second is the progressed.

Attachments

• astro.gif
    astro.gif
    47.6 KB · Views: 16
  • astro2.jpg
    astro2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 16
Last edited: