Insecurity

Abby83

Does venus in detriment or fall for a woman and mars in detriment or fall for a man mean the person is insecure?

waybread

I wouldn't say so. I think insecurity would come more from hard aspects to the sun or moon from Saturn or one of the outer planets.

Venus in Scorpio is supposed to be the femme fatale of the zodiac. She maybe the jealous type, but that probably says more about how Venus is aspected.

miquar

Hi Abby. As Waybread says, not necessarily. And just to underline this, Venus in Taurus, or Libra can be insecure, and Mars in Aries, Scorpio or Capricorn certainly can!

Every planet/sign placement shows a particular function trying to operate according to a particular set of values and priorities. There is always the possibility of being afraid that this will not be successful.

Best wishes,

Miquar

Abby83

I wouldn't say so. I think insecurity would come more from hard aspects to the sun or moon from Saturn or one of the outer planets.

Venus in Scorpio is supposed to be the femme fatale of the zodiac. She maybe the jealous type, but that probably says more about how Venus is aspected.

Hmmm. I know a lot of venus in scorpio women who have experienced sexual abuse and are insecure as a result.

waybread

On the evening news tonight, there was a discussion of sexual abuse in America. The stats are that 1 in 5 women will be raped during their lifetime, 1 in 3 will be sexually assaulted short of rape. Nearly 2/3 of women who had been raped/assaulted never reported it. 99% of men accused of rape went free.

Venus in Scorpio has a reputation for jealousy. I think this is because, as a fixed sign, Venus in Scorpio is capable of tremendous passion and loyalty; but other signs are not so constituted.

Somna7H

Banned
Does venus in detriment or fall for a woman and mars in detriment or fall for a man mean the person is insecure?

I'm a male and have Mars in Libra Detriment 5th House. It Conjunct Exalted Saturn, Pluto, Vertex and Jupiter too.
Mars pretty close too 6th Cusp.
I feel insecure materially may cos I'm not successful in career or work life.