Mahadasha started but no improvement

nakumar

Hello Astrologers,

Can you please analyze my chart to let me know why my newly started Mercury Mahadasha is not giving me any favorable results. I was under impression that Mercury MD will be good for my profession and personal life and will give me settlement in my life but no improvement. Please help analyzing my chart..

DOB: October 31st 1979
TOB: 08:30 AM
POB: Hapur, U.P India

Thanks,
Surendra..

Merc is the lord of 8th and 11th house. It is not a friend of your lagna lord. Merc is NOT a good planet, its an average planet and will deliver average results for you. Infact at times you will get negative results since its lord of 8th house.

nakumar

Hello,

Thanks for looking into my chart.. Mercury is exalted in D9 ( Virgo- Ascendant) and lord of 10th house as well. Does it bound to give good results thru D9. Does D9 play any significant role or simply ignored if Rashi chart is week..

My D1 chart is week compare to D9 and I thought to ut some hope on D9.. Please advise.

Regards,
Surendra

RishiRahul

Hello Astrologers,

Can you please analyze my chart to let me know why my newly started Mercury Mahadasha is not giving me any favorable results. I was under impression that Mercury MD will be good for my profession and personal life and will give me settlement in my life but no improvement. Please help analyzing my chart..

DOB: October 31st 1979
TOB: 08:30 AM
POB: Hapur, U.P India

Thanks,
Surendra..

Hello,

Mercury in such Vimshottari dasa can give delays in results.

Certain expectations since Oct 2017 has possibly given you are difficulty through expectation setback in this March 2018? maybe you were guided adequate.

RishiRahul

mathur_dinesh

Mercury major-period has started on 2/March/2018.
It does not cause a complete reversal in situation at once.
Secondly even a good period has spells of adverse.
Please see that Mercury owns the eighth house from the ascendant as well and is placed in Anuradha constellation of Saturn. From the Moon the same status is maintained. From the Sun it is also the owner of the twelfth.
It is in an inimical sign and it is inimical to the ascendant.
Though it is exalted in the navansha chart the ownerships in the birth chart cannot be wished away.
Mercury is not purely a beneficial planet.

nakumar

Thank you senior members! Your contribution is highly appreciated..

If Mercury placement is Bad, how bad it is? My worst time-period was started from 2012 onwards and still continuing.

Any indication to visit India in 2018?

Thanks,
Surendra