Venus Conjunct Ascendant - I don't feel beautiful

dreamtimez

I assume by beauty you mean, physical beauty. Venus being in the 12th is hidden ... out of sight. Besides Venus is in detriment in Scorpio. That makes Venus weak.

But I feel, 'beauty' is a relative term ... it lies in the eye of the beholder. :smile:

Love2Know

I assume by beauty you mean, physical beauty. Venus being in the 12th is hidden ... out of sight. Besides Venus is in detriment in Scorpio. That makes Venus weak.

But I feel, 'beauty' is a relative term ... it lies in the eye of the beholder. :smile:

I agree 100% I have venus conjunct asc 1st leo , I am told I am pretty but when I look in the mirror I see a pale old me! Beauty is definitely subjective, and I am creepy so sometimes I look in the mirror and giggle and feel like a fat panda! You will get further in life being confident, oppose to being labelled as physically 'beautiful'. Those are standards imposed by deranged power hunger industries, whose main goal is to com modify everything including our self worth. Plus I believe Venus conjunct asc, could make you very aware and appreciative of beauty and or have an 'essence of beauty' around you. Like I used to get told 'I look famous', I would be like no sorry just I'm just a nobody:p Now I get diet tips :) Which ironically make me hungry.

Last edited:

dhundhun

Hi! I have venus conjunct ascendant, in 12th house, square midheaven (MH leo), trine saturn, libra is in 12th house and taurus on descendant (house 7th) as scorpio is rising. The thing is I read venus conjunct ascendant adds beauty, while I've never felt beauty and no one has told me I'm beauty nor I've felt that from anyone. Can you guys explain me this aspect a little bit better? Thanks!

Venus is 10 degrees behind and Moon is three degrees ahead. Obviously your appearance will be more driven by Moon in fall.

Further ahead, you have Jupiter/Pluto in first, squared by Mars. You'd be picking up personality influenced by Jupiter/Pluto. Likely to make face oval and kind of obese.

In most of the cases, 2nd house decides your self-awareness. It has Sun and detrimental Mercury, both are squared by Saturn. Affliction of Saturn will make you fell something lacking.

Influence of Venus will be more on spouse, likely to attract beautiful or handsome partner. Although Saturn's influence on partner is to have partner more in age.

Love2Know

Venus is 10 degrees behind and Moon is three degrees ahead. Obviously your appearance will be more driven by Moon in fall.

Further ahead, you have Jupiter/Pluto in first, squared by Mars. You'd be picking up personality influenced by Jupiter/Pluto. Likely to make face oval and kind of obese.

In most of the cases, 2nd house decides your self-awareness. It has Sun and detrimental Mercury, both are squared by Saturn. Affliction of Saturn will make you fell something lacking.

Influence of Venus will be more on spouse, likely to attract beautiful or handsome partner. Although Saturn's influence on partner is to have partner more in age.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUmmmmmmmmmmm what system of astrology are u using? ALSO some of the most physically beautiful people I know, will be like "I'm ok" or "I'm not that great looking" so......... you never know till you see the person, it could be an ailment of self esteem, but I agree with the 12th hidden beauty thing, whatever that means I would need an example but it seems correct from what I know about those aspects. So possibly your own beauty is hidden from yourself? Plus I watched videos of people on youtube with deformities and you go hmm diffrent, then you 'get to know them' and they become 'beautiful' or not. So beauty is way beyond the phyical flesh and I really think that should be made very clear.

Last edited:

dhundhun

Hey I've got one more question.. Is Venus in Scorpio a bad placement? I've read that it is a BAD placement, but how it'll affect me in my personal life? I think it can't be any more bad since it is in the 12th hous and square Midheaven. My Venus is really terrible, and my Mars as well.
Is Venus in Scorpio a bad placement? Yes, mostly, makes one jealous and secretive - thereby one lacks reasons and grace.

For you, Saturn is aspecting Venus. So you are likely to meet reliable ones, they'd cover your Venus related problems.

Please remember that Saturn is squaring Sun, thereby those reliable ones will be hurting your ego. But they provide protection to Venus. Because of Saturn's influence, on several planets. there will be a learning curve, delays, etc. in various aspects of life (Jup, Mer, Sun and Ven are aspected by Saturn).

grounding

Umm.. about this, I have a nice advice... Beauty is relative. And when you feel ugly, think about someone more worse than you, so we will think better and feel grateful to God. See this picture sis:

time.magazine.photo_afghan.girl_.without.nose_.jpg

And see the reality show called american next top model, they have many faces, even that everyone is not too beautiful, look at them, how they still confidence in any situation. Watch it here: http://watchseries.eu/serie/americas_next_top_model

The show really inspired me..

I have venus in 7th house btw, in aries... hope it helps

grounding

Hey I've got one more question.. Is Venus in Scorpio a bad placement? I've read that it is a BAD placement, but how it'll affect me in my personal life? I think it can't be any more bad since it is in the 12th hous and square Midheaven. My Venus is really terrible, and my Mars as well.

No placement is bad, u must understand it. Venus in scorpio is sexy u know, dark and lusty. That is good

bittermoon

i know 2 women and 1 girl who have venus conjunct the ascendant. the women are not necessarily supermodel hot, but they have charm and grace. they are always instantly liked. yes, they are physically beautiful, i think, but here's an aura around their physical presence which is very appealing. neither of them are fully aware of it, though.

Blackempress

I don't agree to Venus in Scorpio being bad. It does lend a secretive n lustful nature as it's the aspect of prostitutes but nonetheless they are good at making money. My sis has this too but agreed women get involved with problematic partners who can b abusive. Sis was involved with one but it's luckily over now.
As for Venus conj Asc It cud b bec of the 12th that you don't recognize the beauty but Jolie has the Venus in 12th too so you got something to think bout. B confident n you will spark out anyways.

Venus Neptune

Hi honey.

I now how you felt. I am a Venus 1st house, conjunct AS in Aquarius, and is 1. 72 degree away from the Ascendant. Sometimes we look at the mirror, and say, "oh, we are not beautiful," but it wasn't right, because Venus conjunct AS is beautiful. I get told a couple of times by women how beautiful I'm, and I got stared at guys even if I don't smile or flirt at them (I done nothing, I swear!). But maybe Neptune in 1st house created a fog on me so I'm not able to see myself. :biggrin:

Anyway, dear. Scorpio Rising is a very hot and magnetic rising sign, plus Venus conjunct the AS you are a double man killer. Scorpio's feminine, and if you have a feminine planet on AS you became double feminine! Scorpio may be an animal sign, unlike Aquarius, Virgo, and Gemini (Which was believe to bring a humanly beauty, especially Aquarius, the mother of Humanity :cool:), but that doesn't limit it's hotness lol.

And then, you have Venus in 12th house, different from mine. Venus in 12th house is like a house. You can unlocked the gate, or locked the gate. So, it depends, you can show off your beauty at times, or you can be just plain normal.

Venus Neptune

Umm.. about this, I have a nice advice... Beauty is relative. And when you feel ugly, think about someone more worse than you, so we will think better and feel grateful to God. See this picture sis:

time.magazine.photo_afghan.girl_.without.nose_.jpg

And see the reality show called american next top model, they have many faces, even that everyone is not too beautiful, look at them, how they still confidence in any situation. Watch it here: http://watchseries.eu/serie/americas_next_top_model

The show really inspired me..

I have venus in 7th house btw, in aries... hope it helps

Oh, Venus in 7th house? How splendid! I have a friend, and she's also a Venus Descendant, and look at how many guys that wanted to be with her! I guess it's the force of 7th housers. You attract partnership! Explains why people called me beautiful (both guys and girls), but I don't attract relationship (my Venus is like in the 1st house) :annoyed:

Venus Neptune

Hi! I have venus conjunct ascendant, in 12th house, square midheaven (MH leo), trine saturn, libra is in 12th house and taurus on descendant (house 7th) as scorpio is rising. The thing is I read venus conjunct ascendant adds beauty, while I've never felt beauty and no one has told me I'm beauty nor I've felt that from anyone. Can you guys explain me this aspect a little bit better? Thanks!

I also have Venus trine Saturn, and my Saturn also trine the Fixed Stars Aphrodite. You know, from an old thread I found in Lindaland, Venus trine Saturn brings out glamorous, charm, and other stuff, because the people there thought that when Beauty comes in combine with good cheekbones, teeth, and skin it could be very powerful. So, honey, you better start believing that you are beautiful. You just have to realized that in you and start loving yourself. The great thing about Venus in 12th house is that once you have overcome every problem the beauty within the house will unlocked itself, and plus, if your Venus can conjunct AS it means that you are in the border of Venus 12th house and 1st house. So, you're just halfway to unlocking your beauty!

As for those who don't tell you you are beautiful.

Well, just look into their eyes, ne. Sometimes people thinks you are beautiful but doesn't say it. You just have to look into their eyes and get into their mind. Scorp Risings can do that!

capleo2scorpio

My friend thinks she's too fat at 56kg 170cm. I told her to wait until 40 years time when she's in a nursing home, then she would miss her present looks. I have venus conjunct sun and always believe the heart comes first, not looks.

The_Saturnian

I have Venus in 12th house Gemini @ an orb of 4 degrees. I feel pretty handsome, and in front of the mirror am a complete and utter narcissist. I'm constantly tensiby and flexible my biceps all the time, llooking at my stubble and even if my hair is set right. But above all its the inner beauty that counts for a lot more. My downfall is the opposition to moon tightly conjunct Uranus in 6th house Sagittarius and opposition to Neptune(r) conjunct descendant in 7th house Capricorn. The mist luckily does lift for me revealing the true nature of a partner who is mistreating me. Sometimes I'm just too blind to notice and the obvious truth about someone. No wonder I've been taken for a ride by many an x girlfriend. It's something I'm working on however. Trust me having 12th house Venus is not a bad thing at all. It oozes charm. So enjoy and make the best use of this gift.

Venus Neptune

I have Venus in 12th house Gemini @ an orb of 4 degrees. I feel pretty handsome, and in front of the mirror am a complete and utter narcissist. I'm constantly tensiby and flexible my biceps all the time, llooking at my stubble and even if my hair is set right. But above all its the inner beauty that counts for a lot more. My downfall is the opposition to moon tightly conjunct Uranus in 6th house Sagittarius and opposition to Neptune(r) conjunct descendant in 7th house Capricorn. The mist luckily does lift for me revealing the true nature of a partner who is mistreating me. Sometimes I'm just too blind to notice and the obvious truth about someone. No wonder I've been taken for a ride by many an x girlfriend. It's something I'm working on however. Trust me having 12th house Venus is not a bad thing at all. It oozes charm. So enjoy and make the best use of this gift.

You are handsome honey. Venus in 12th house kept their beauty underneath. When they've gained self consciouness and become spiritual their beauty just unlocked by themselves. But I do agree with you, inner beauty is the most beautiful type of beauty.

But beauty actually varies. Beauty because of sweet, beauty because of just plain beauty, or beauty because of sexy or beauty because of acting feminine. Beauty is just something that is hard to pin point. It's in a variation. I have two friends who don't look pretty but they're very feminine in their action, and from there everyone thinks they're actually pretty and some guys like them. And then in opposite I have a friend who's pretty. Very sweet and cute. But guys don't like her because she's spoiled and bad in character (guys regret liking her. They fall for her flirtatious Gemini rising and jovial Jupiter cnjt AS. She's very frontal and she makes every guy thinks she's interested at them). From here we can conclude that beautiful on the outside but ruined on the inside can destroy what we actually have. But ugly/ not pretty on the outside but good on the inside can covers up your ugliness and you look more prettier. The important key is to stay as original, nice, compassionate, and warm hearted as you can be. I used to have guys flocking on me but after they realized I'm a bad *** girl they ran away. :D .

The_Saturnian

You are handsome honey. Venus in 12th house kept their beauty underneath. When they've gained self consciouness and become spiritual their beauty just unlocked by themselves. But I do agree with you, inner beauty is the most beautiful type of beauty.

But beauty actually varies. Beauty because of sweet, beauty because of just plain beauty, or beauty because of sexy or beauty because of acting feminine. Beauty is just something that is hard to pin point. It's in a variation. I have two friends who don't look pretty but they're very feminine in their action, and from there everyone thinks they're actually pretty and some guys like them. And then in opposite I have a friend who's pretty. Very sweet and cute. But guys don't like her because she's spoiled and bad in character (guys regret liking her. They fall for her flirtatious Gemini rising and jovial Jupiter cnjt AS. She's very frontal and she makes every guy thinks she's interested at them). From here we can conclude that beautiful on the outside but ruined on the inside can destroy what we actually have. But ugly/ not pretty on the outside but good on the inside can covers up your ugliness and you look more prettier. The important key is to stay as original, nice, compassionate, and warm hearted as you can be. I used to have guys flocking on me but after they realized I'm a bad *** girl they ran away. :D .

Yes Venus in 12th do actually have a penchant for hiding their beauty. I've often wondered whether such candidates have actually done this on a conscious or sub-conscious level??? :andy: Furthermore, do such persons actually live their live by being intimidated so much by others around them that they forget they could be just as attractive. I've always had this low self esteem issue. E.g. when I was a teenager and use to go out with the boys to hit on loads of girls/women, every time we attempted the "fly by", when a girl would (supposedly) be interested in me, I would think she was checking my friend out and not me. Yet he use to say to me "no...she's checking you out." Another example was a 2 weeks back when I went out to a pub with my uncle to have a pint (yum!!!! - first one in 2.5 years). I was so oblivious to it that apparently he said "that wee lass is checking you out." And I denied it completely. I'm beginning to think it's that opposition to Moon @ 15 degrees conjunct Uranus @ 14 degrees conjunction - suddenly oblivious to women giving me IOIs.

Absolutely, "beauty" is a very broad term and can be misconstrued by the best of us. Physically, emotionally, spiritually and/or mentally. Could be one or combination or all in one. Yes your friend Jupiter definitely expands that aspect of her life and her personality. She must be very jovial indeed - that's a good thing!!!

Exactly!!! People should stay the same and learn to rely and project that inner persona to the outer world. LOL I just thought of a selfie I took the other day of a t shirt I wear. It says "OUT OF THIS WORLD". #alien :alien:

Since we are talking about 12th house Venus - does anyone find that they try to go after someone unavailable or not interested in you???

Venus Neptune

Yes Venus in 12th do actually have a penchant for hiding their beauty. I've often wondered whether such candidates have actually done this on a conscious or sub-conscious level??? :andy: Furthermore, do such persons actually live their live by being intimidated so much by others around them that they forget they could be just as attractive. I've always had this low self esteem issue. E.g. when I was a teenager and use to go out with the boys to hit on loads of girls/wdon time we attempted the "fly by", when a girl would (supposedly) be interested in me, I would think she was checking my friend out and not me. Yet he use to say to me "no...she's checking you out." Another example was a 2 weeks back when I went out to a pub with my uncle to have a pint (yum!!!! - first one in 2.5 years). I was so oblivious to it that apparently he said "that wee lass is checking you out." And I denied it completely. I'm beginning to think it's that opposition to Moon @ 15 degrees conjunct Uranus @ 14 degrees conjunction - suddenly oblivious to women giving me IOIs.

Absolutely, "beauty" is a very broad term and can be misconstrued by the best of us. Physically, emotionally, spiritually and/or mentally. Could be one or combination or all in one. Yes your friend Jupiter definitely expands that aspect of her life and her personality. She must be very jovial indeed - that's a good thing!!!

Exactly!!! People should stay the same and learn to rely and project that inner persona to the outer world. LOL I just thought of a selfie I took the other day of a t shirt I wear. It says "OUT OF THIS WORLD". #alien :alien:

Since we are talking about 12th house Venus - does anyone find that they try to go after someone unavailable or not interested in you???

Yes honey. Venus in 12th house does get attracted to someone who's unavailable. I had done research on it, and people at lindaland.com with 12th house Venus suffers on love. And I think my Venus conjunct Neptune plays part on making my love life miserable too lol. (My Venus and Neptune is in 1st)

I feel the same way as you. Dunno if it was because of Venus cnjt Neptune or Neptune conjunct AS. Or Sun semisquare Venus. Sometimes I feel as if I'm so ugly, but then everywhere I go guys stared at me, and not my Gem rising friend with Jupiter conjunct her AS (she had lots of lovers because she's deadly flirtatious and everything she says came true. But she ***** at reading people. She can only read guys though, but I can read both sexes).
Everywhere I go I was the one who got flirt at, and I don't even smile. My Jupiter cnjt AS friend must smile first and laugh. Then guys will be interested. But sometimes oddly I could become invisible in the crowds that no one barely notice. Usually when I'm tired. Or have a low energy. I need to stay in the packs to get noticed.

I also got a lot of compliments from women and men about how pretty I'm. Made me flustered. My teacher was even shock when she found out I'm single during my teen. I guess it's because my brashness and tough girl act guys ran away from me. And maybe because Venus is focused so much on self that seven house and fifth house wasn't touch.

Honestly I think the ones who feel the least beautiful are the ones who're beautiful. At lindaland there were a lot of Venusian risers having low self confident about their looks but came out stunning at public. But I think popularity/ being liked by opposite sex depends on Moon and Jupiter. Moon is motherly and guys love motherly girls. Jupiter is just broad with charming smiles no one could resist them.