doubt: composite sun conjunct venus

carol86

Hi! I heard that composite Sun conjunct Venus means "true love" (and if Sun or Venus is conjunct Mercury too, is even stronger)

My doubt is if it's absolutely impossible for two people to fall in love, or become a couple, if they don't have these composite aspects (or any Sun/venus aspects whatsoever nor Venus/Mercury aspects at all)

Is 'true love' only indicated by those aspects? So if I don't have them in my composite chart with someone I feel a mutual attraction with, does that mean we'd never be able to fall in love with another, or have a romantic relationship?

Thank you!

Last edited:

Ebenia

It is ridiculous to say that "only with this and this aspect you can have this and this". It does not work like that. Astrology AND human life is far more complicated to say that.

So NO, composite sun conjunct Venus does not mean it is true love nor does it say that it is not. It is one aspect that reflects the energies within the relationship and combined together with everything else, you can have a clearer idea of the relationship that the two people will have.

You can LOVE with any aspect because love is what we truly are and that goes beyond all astrology and this entire universe.

carol86

It is ridiculous to say that "only with this and this aspect you can have this and this". It does not work like that. Astrology AND human life is far more complicated to say that.

So NO, composite sun conjunct Venus does not mean it is true love nor does it say that it is not. It is one aspect that reflects the energies within the relationship and combined together with everything else, you can have a clearer idea of the relationship that the two people will have.

You can LOVE with any aspect because love is what we truly are and that goes beyond all astrology and this entire universe.

Thank you! I was quite disappointed when I read it, and checked my composite with this person and it wasn't there!

I'm still curious about what that aspect, and the stellium with mercury too, bring to a relationship?

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
this is strange i opened your composite chart at the subephoto site but now i can't get it.
i'll just post what i have written til this is resolved.
clicking on the thumb nail does not do anything so i assume there is a software mismatch but i did open the composite on the subephoto site once.

hI carol

The node is conjunct to Chiron which gives a psychic/telepathic connection. The nature of the connection is inquisitive and analytic so often the psychic sense ay seem to be just clear logic and insights. This aspect shows that this is a chart to embrace ones issues with as the insights often focus on clearing the immediate consciousness of the past residue of previous occurrences.
Without a conscious purpose this aspect degenerateness into caustic criticism that tries to leave welts. a coherent relationship is imperative as any falsity leads to divergence and arguments.
The Uranus/Saturn midpoint is conjunct the south node and opposed to Chiron. I don’t like having to lapse into concepts of magic so soon but the composite shows a distinct embrace of magic. In the sense that this relationship shows all sides of both of you and it brings the altered reality of magic influences into your daily life. Cosmic and mundane opposing forces are able to change and create solutions to separating influences. It very karmic in the sense that the things you and he could do together would be almost limitless. But the force of these influences also makes the mundane plane of reality very powerful and liable to bring the jealous and the cunning toward you.
Practically this shows that you and he actually emanate a “vibration” between you that others can feel.
The relationship is very interactive, you both search and probe the other’s boundaries of personality and beliefs.
this makes the relationship volatile and small problems can have dire consequences’.

continued

carol86

this is strange i opened your composite chart at the subephoto site but now i can't get it.
i'll just post what i have written til this is resolved.
clicking on the thumb nail does not do anything so i assume there is a software mismatch but i did open the composite on the subephoto site once.

hI carol

The node is conjunct to Chiron which gives a psychic/telepathic connection. The nature of the connection is inquisitive and analytic so often the psychic sense ay seem to be just clear logic and insights. This aspect shows that this is a chart to embrace ones issues with as the insights often focus on clearing the immediate consciousness of the past residue of previous occurrences.
Without a conscious purpose this aspect degenerateness into caustic criticism that tries to leave welts. a coherent relationship is imperative as any falsity leads to divergence and arguments.
The Uranus/Saturn midpoint is conjunct the south node and opposed to Chiron. I don’t like having to lapse into concepts of magic so soon but the composite shows a distinct embrace of magic. In the sense that this relationship shows all sides of both of you and it brings the altered reality of magic influences into your daily life. Cosmic and mundane opposing forces are able to change and create solutions to separating influences. It very karmic in the sense that the things you and he could do together would be almost limitless. But the force of these influences also makes the mundane plane of reality very powerful and liable to bring the jealous and the cunning toward you.
Practically this shows that you and he actually emanate a “vibration” between you that others can feel.
The relationship is very interactive, you both search and probe the other’s boundaries of personality and beliefs.
this makes the relationship volatile and small problems can have dire consequences’.

continued

Thanks Rahu and sorry for the inconveniences with the site. I don't know why it won't let me post the photos directly here, it only works when linking to the site.

Thank you so much!

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
like a i said i was able to open the large composite once. why don't you repost it once more from, but not a thumbnail file.

rahu

carol86

like a i said i was able to open the large composite once. why don't you repost it once more from, but not a thumbnail file.

rahu

Here, I uploaded it to another website and it worked!

131101112601361190.gif

mdinaz

My dad and stepmom were married over 30 years and didn't have composite Sun and Venus anywhere near each other - they made no aspect at all. And they certainly loved each other a great deal. What composite sun and Venus give you is a deep, abiding love that endures no matter what happens between the two people, even divorce. It is a soul-felt love in which even two people who have barely met can feel. It doesn't mean that they will get together or if they do, stay together. There are many other factors that define that.

carol86

My dad and stepmom were married over 30 years and didn't have composite Sun and Venus anywhere near each other - they made no aspect at all. And they certainly loved each other a great deal. What composite sun and Venus give you is a deep, abiding love that endures no matter what happens between the two people, even divorce. It is a soul-felt love in which even two people who have barely met can feel. It doesn't mean that they will get together or if they do, stay together. There are many other factors that define that.

Thanks for the explanation about what this aspect creates into the relationship!

I understand this aspect a lot better now, I just thought it was weird a composite aspect would indicate "true love", it's kind of like saying that love without that aspect couldn't be true or endurable or real love at all haha! Thank you!

rahu

Banned
The sun and mercury are virtually exactly conjunct. This shows that when you share your feelings and thought that your inner most sincerity and deepest comes out.\with Uranus sextile to the sun/mercury ,you are both exceptionally intelligent. You share ideas and words of far reaching topics and are both committed to seeking the truth. yet with the moon/Saturn midpoint square to the sun and mercury, there is also practicality and maturity in your decisions together.
With the mars/Jupiter exact conjunction , material concerns will always work for your benefit.
The moon opposed to Pluto on the ascendant/descendant axis can point to a past life together. with the moon trine to Neptune, there is a deep sensitivity and healing quality to the relationship, a feeling that you have been together before.
The Neptune/Jupiter midpoint conjunct to venus, his current status can be seen and it is a bad omen as it Implies the relationship could be hidden. It can show that there ar important matters not being divulged.
The moon/venus midpoint tihs square to the nodal axis giving a spontaneous attraction and love.
But in many ways this could be one of friendship rather than of passion.
It may be the purpose is what you could accomplish tohetr in constructive ways rather solely as emotional mates.
rahu

carol86

The sun and mercury are virtually exactly conjunct. This shows that when you share your feelings and thought that your inner most sincerity and deepest comes out.\with Uranus sextile to the sun/mercury ,you are both exceptionally intelligent. You share ideas and words of far reaching topics and are both committed to seeking the truth. yet with the moon/Saturn midpoint square to the sun and mercury, there is also practicality and maturity in your decisions together.
With the mars/Jupiter exact conjunction , material concerns will always work for your benefit.
The moon opposed to Pluto on the ascendant/descendant axis can point to a past life together. with the moon trine to Neptune, there is a deep sensitivity and healing quality to the relationship, a feeling that you have been together before.
The Neptune/Jupiter midpoint conjunct to venus, his current status can be seen and it is a bad omen as it Implies the relationship could be hidden. It can show that there ar important matters not being divulged.
The moon/venus midpoint tihs square to the nodal axis giving a spontaneous attraction and love.
But in many ways this could be one of friendship rather than of passion.
It may be the purpose is what you could accomplish tohetr in constructive ways rather solely as emotional mates.
rahu

I certainly thought about the past life more than once! and all of what you described is truly accurate!

Thanks!

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
i would move away. past life connection do not mean they were good karma. the neptune/jupiter/venus pattern is quite ominious inspite of all the interesting points in the chart. the spectre of manipulation and falscity hovers around jup/nep.

rahu

Last edited:

carol86

i would move away. past life connection do not mean they were good karma. the neptune/jupiter/venus pattern is quite ominious inspite of all the interesting points in the chart. the spectre of manipulation and falscity hovers around jup/nep.

rahu

Thanks for all the input given!! :)