A question for all capricorn men out there!!!

Angels

Capricorn's unique characteristic "distant" when you are upset!:unsure:

no matter what the mysterious reason be..but you guys want to be distant right...

so one day you are disturb for some reason but you kept ur girls distant "shez clueless and trying to reach you" may be she may also be a reason u are shutting ur self right now in a shell.

she asks you are you mad at me? but you say No i am not mad at you but i need space...

i am confused here lol...

cos Capricorn show a hard self to the outer world but inside too sensitive sp when it come to someone you love...

so what is this? do u guys really mean it when u say you want distance & space (from ur girl)

or you guys simple just hiding out there inside the hard exterior and just watching her closely? testing if she care to reach u?

Do Capricorns hide the true feeling for his woman and pretend like as if he is least bothered?

its confusing!!!

My guy is a capricorn...when we have argument he blasts out but after we make it he says...no matter what if am mad just try to reach me and try to console me...but the same him says he want space he is disturbed!!

which one should i do??? 1st option or 2nd which one is he truly wanting? so much confused here...

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Its not that simple unless you are addicted to only using Sun signs as your astrology. Linda Goodman will be giving you a big "thumbs up" from the grave.

Just because your Sun is in Capricorn doesn't mean that you will have all the difficult parts of Capricorn. Each sign has its down sides and its uplifting spiritual sides.

capleo2scorpio

Cap sun here. You have to look at his mars sign as well. Personally, when I get mad or upset at my gf, I can either be icy and distant- blame my cap sun. Or as my gf nicely put it, " crazy psycho" - I blame my scorpio mars. To hide my true feelings I can disappear, put up a smoke screen or create a mirage, I only let known what is needed to be known, everything else is hiden inside. I do test her for her commitment to me. "I'm busy or I need space" is a bad sign here. I used it before with an ex because she betrayed me with a career issue and I was ready to move on, but I did not want her to make a scene or plot some revenge, because I had no time to deal with that sort of stuff at the time. "I need space" is also used to cover up other actions or motives as well. I know this makes me sound bad but it is done very subsciously and only when I reflect do I realise what I did. It's a defensive mechanism. So you go and look at his mars sign as well, it tells a lot about a guys actions.

Last edited:

capleo2scorpio

I believe you my be that 25th person to say that. Perhaps you should get a special prize.

No need to be patronizing. I'm only trying to help her. May be your negativity is causing your loneliness at an old age. Not to worry. I'm sure you have a few cats for company.

Last edited:

Angels

Its not that simple unless you are addicted to only using Sun signs as your astrology. Linda Goodman will be giving you a big "thumbs up" from the grave.

Just because your Sun is in Capricorn doesn't mean that you will have all the difficult parts of Capricorn. Each sign has its down sides and its uplifting spiritual sides.

lol ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz you made me laughhhhhhhhhhh ahahhahaa abt the linda coming from grave lol

Angels

Cap sun here. You have to look at his mars sign as well. Personally, when I get mad or upset at my gf, I can either be icy and distant- blame my cap sun. Or as my gf nicely put it, " crazy psycho" - I blame my scorpio mars. To hide my true feelings I can disappear, put up a smoke screen or create a mirage, I only let known what is needed to be known, everything else is hiden inside. I do test her for her commitment to me. "I'm busy or I need space" is a bad sign here. I used it before with an ex because she betrayed me with a career issue and I was ready to move on, but I did not want her to make a scene or plot some revenge, because I had no time to deal with that sort of stuff at the time. "I need space" is also used to cover up other actions or motives as well. I know this makes me sound bad but it is done very subsciously and only when I reflect do I realise what I did. It's a defensive mechanism. So you go and look at his mars sign as well, it tells a lot about a guys actions.

1st of all a huge thanks for that message :)

hmm...but when it comes to capri all sounds same with the "being distant,aloof and cold" stuff

mind is mars in aries (hyper anger lol) at his 3rd house.

u feared me with the "badsign" still i dont see it as bad sign cos he always say that to me since the begning lol he dont liek me pouring over him all the time and say he needs space but when i behave he comes to me automatically. so when he say something when he is upset "the rude and mean words" i dont take it too personal but i hope this is just a word came in anger. he is total opposite when he is normal.

but right now issue is i doubt him before month i apologize later next mornign when i found out i was wrong but still he is mad at me. now he is testing me. he says he want me to chage (stop being possive or emotional) also wants me to do something for him :) take care of my health, then my job (done already last week it self) then some more other things we wanted me to do and show him umm... i can make it. but time being i am just worried that he hated me :crying: i never wanted seperation btw us liek kinda this distance like no talking thing. cos once it buds up its not nice thats how i feel i dont know how he sees that.

true capricon tests alot lol, hey btw when normal he says if am mad stil try reach me and make upwith me but when mad he says go away i need some space. i am confused what should i do?? wont i loose him forever if i distant too? but anyhow all these days i still reach him thinking he is just saying it in anger when he is disturbed. but now i have seriously agreed i wont reach him till he reach me.

hey capri you tell me is that how capricorn sees? or just a mechanisam to let go by time pass by or is tat capicorn really mean they keep distant till he gets back normal and come back for sure one i pass his test :)

Angels

So you go and look at his mars sign as well, it tells a lot about a guys actions.

lol ive gt mars in my scorpio lol haha i am not secretive :whistling: i pour my emotions out..cos when someone be secretive we find it hard to make them feel better we need the reason! so when it come to me i make sure the person knows what i am feeling truly so it will be easy for them to negotiate and make it again :) i dont like bad ending. i try hard till the end.

Angels

That was so was helpfull you are the only person who answered my deep haunting question lol

u know what..being a cancer we are into our mate like anythign we be loyal liek anything for us we try to reach them pay them attention to show them the loyality so as a cancer being distant is like being fake cancerian can only be distant form someone one if only they dont mean to us or we dont care abt them.

so when he distant from em i fear...also in any relationship i have seen the more u are distant form ur guy or a girl they start to get anlong with newbie firneds and they disappear and u be right here waiitng waiting thinking ur gf/bf asked time they will come back...

so in my guys case i was feared that he may leave??? cos my ex was a gemini and this guy was disturbed he didnt ask me space but dont talk properly so i gave him his space thinking i should not be clingy may be he may hate me if i be cligy and let him fre but in the gap he found osmeone else and cheated me and never return....

so i fear this "distant" with my capri bf,,, but then i know its their unique character so i wait :) with hopes that everything will get back to normal soon :)

Angels

No need to be patronizing. I'm only trying to help her. May be your negativity is causing your loneliness at an old age. Not to worry. I'm sure you have a few cats for company.

i wont give up :) My love is ture and i belive his one is too, may be this capri thing is getting between us. cos so many times in tiny arguments he 1st show only ego after ego if i go over he goes over than than if i go down it takes time to console him but once he gets back he will be the sweetest person on earth adn he says he never ment to be rude liek that...he wanted to solve it but if i talk something that makes him mad he hide it from saying it to me and end up with worse...

so i understand this thing in capricorn thats why i presist beliving his true self is there hiding inside there...

if he was born of someother sign i would be the 1st to walk away and never return lol

but capricon you cant say what he is really having inside he be diying to be with u or talk to u but out side he seem cold.

Cancer7

Account Closed
When I was 15 years old a met a Capricorn, then met another when I was 16. These guys were much older. These guys stayed in my life for years. The both were big players/cheaters. However, it is easy to make up with them. I don't recall any of them leaving for long periods because of a situation between the us. I only recall them leaving when other things had there attention, money and other women. I don't like Capricorns now that I'm an adult, they bore me. I dated one nearly 3 years ago, I broke up with him. He was heartbroken. He didn't want to let me go. I didn't like that guy. If they really care for you, they will maintain contact, no doubt!

Bob gave you an answer in one of your threads. I would say that is the final answer, at least for now. I say this because this situation has been going on with you and your guy for a while, and there has been no changes. I understand how you feel, and you should start making yourself available to other men.

ashriia

that is so not cool.

and before you start saying Z is negative take a look at what you have said to him here. personal attacks are against forum rules, please go over forum policies. I can't believe what you said either, that's downright cruel.

also, I am going to add. Angels has been posting about this cap fellow and his distance for weeks now. Most here have given her great advice, which is to focus on her own life, and move on. Zarathu has posted to many of her posts trying to sincerely help her at length, I have also tried including many other astrologers here. take a look at all her recent posts and you will see.

capleo2scorpio

that is so not cool.

and before you start saying Z is negative take a look at what you have said to him here. personal attacks are against forum rules, please go over forum policies. I can't believe what you said either, that's downright cruel.

also, I am going to add. Angels has been posting about this cap fellow and his distance for weeks now. Most here have given her great advice, which is to focus on her own life, and move on. Zarathu has posted to many of her posts trying to sincerely help her at length, I have also tried including many other astrologers here. take a look at all her recent posts and you will see.

I haven't been on this forum for months and this was the first thread I've read since comming back. Guess what? I did two posts and got attacked. Wouldn't you be annoyed if you are me?

Angels

awww! whats going on?

easy guys!! why is it hot here?

man i have been posting for quite sometime :D thats ture cos of the uncertainty in my personal life lately...

its hard for me to walk away just like that cos i am emotional and always wants to give him a chance :D

so i am trying to find out whats planets were saying on my situation :D

reason z was saying tat cos he/she didnt have patince seeing my nth number of posts in this topic:tongue: but i still persist hehe..

now chill guys... shake hand and give a hug:rightful:

capleo2scorpio

lol ive gt mars in my scorpio lol haha i am not secretive :whistling: i pour my emotions out..cos when someone be secretive we find it hard to make them feel better we need the reason! so when it come to me i make sure the person knows what i am feeling truly so it will be easy for them to negotiate and make it again :) i dont like bad ending. i try hard till the end.

Ok, maybe we have different sun signs and that affects our mars energy so we see things differently. I can be blatantly direct or completely hidden, probably because my mars scorpio conjunct pluto scorp orb 4 both dominant planets. You remind me of a cancer girl but with mars capricorn, down right emotional but so lovable. Her emotions pour out to the point she was diagnosed with bipolar and somehow became a corporal in the military. I get her and care for her and proud of her.

capleo2scorpio

awww! whats going on?

easy guys!! why is it hot here?

man i have been posting for quite sometime :D thats ture cos of the uncertainty in my personal life lately...

its hard for me to walk away just like that cos i am emotional and always wants to give him a chance :D

so i am trying to find out whats planets were saying on my situation :D

reason z was saying tat cos he/she didnt have patince seeing my nth number of posts in this topic:tongue: but i still persist hehe..

now chill guys... shake hand and give a hug:rightful:
Ok... Shakes hand.

Angels

umm... so :)

i at times feel why wouldnt i be born as Capricorn "so strong & practical" hehehe

hey capri my bf game be a list of things to do and follow and so far i am doing well,

just now got my certificate on some training i have been doing i have sent him some pics of my certificate and he replied me "congrate" :D i was tow seeing his msg it hoguht he ma get irritated but he sent congrats.

also...i thought i should behave so...i just simply said a thanky and a bye...

will he appreciate that tell me ur view as a capricorn please..:biggrin:

capleo2scorpio

umm... so :)

i at times feel why wouldnt i be born as Capricorn "so strong & practical" hehehe

hey capri my bf game be a list of things to do and follow and so far i am doing well,

just now got my certificate on some training i have been doing i have sent him some pics of my certificate and he replied me "congrate" :D i was tow seeing his msg it hoguht he ma get irritated but he sent congrats.

also...i thought i should behave so...i just simply said a thanky and a bye...

will he appreciate that tell me ur view as a capricorn please..:biggrin:

I bet he's over the moon with you. Nothing makes a cappy guy happy then seeing he's girl being smart and full of class.