May lose my friends

bradderz777

Hello,

I have a problem at the moment, my friends (mainly females) are helping me get a job (which is a good thing) and that this shows that they care for me. However, this has caused a lot of arguments, they think I am twisting it round by me being the victim and it being all their fault and I didnt mean that, I said to them that I am really sorry but they said "Brad, stop with all the self pity and `man up' and fight your own battles!!! it's pissing everyone off!" - from this, I really offended her, so I really don't know what to do. I don't want to lose them as a friend :(

This thread post may sound like self pity, but I swear it isn't, I just want to know what's going on in my chart because it seems that everything that I say to them, they won't accept my apology, from what I feel.

My chart with current transits is below if anyone's interested in reading it.

Thanks, Brad.

Attachments

• jack.jpg
    jack.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 45

JUPITERASC

Hello,

I have a problem at the moment, my friends (mainly females) are helping me get a job (which is a good thing) and that this shows that they care for me. However, this has caused a lot of arguments, they think I am twisting it round by me being the victim and it being all their fault and I didnt mean that, I said to them that I am really sorry but they said "Brad, stop with all the self pity and `man up' and fight your own battles!!! it's pissing everyone off!" - from this, I really offended her, so I really don't know what to do. I don't want to lose them as a friend :(

This thread post may sound like self pity, but I swear it isn't, I just want to know what's going on in my chart because it seems that everything that I say to them, they won't accept my apology, from what I feel.

My chart with current transits is below if anyone's interested in reading it.

Thanks, Brad.
11th is the house associated with friends, so check out natal promise of ruler of 11th by sign and house location then factor in both transiting and natal aspects :smile:

Mandy

Problem:

You need a job
-------------------------------------
Your friends are "helping" you get a job
You see this as a good thing
They do not

Solution:

Find job without help from friends.

bradderz777

11th is the house associated with friends, so check out natal promise of ruler of 11th by sign and house location then factor in both transiting and natal aspects :smile:

Hi, I do not have any planets in my 11th house nataly but Transit Saturn has just entered my 1st house (conj natal moon and pluto) and is forming a sextile to the 11th house.

bradderz777

Just get a job without them. How about be your own boss. Do the "Secret diaries of a call girl" thing. Haha.

Haha! I'd have to have a job to be able to have a background in order to start my own business, not a bad idea at all though! Cheers!

For the record, jobs in England are almost impossible to get.

bradderz777

Just a question, does Transit Saturn in the 1st house seem good for getting a job? Or will it cause problems?

Thanks, Brad.

Zarathu

Account Closed
This is not to be seen as an analysis in any way shape or form, but only that looking at this would cause me to look further for your needs.

You Arabic part of love and deception by women is conjunct the asteroid Dejinara which represent feeling that you are a victim or being victimized. While this is just one of what needs to be many representations, I would look for more information that shows that you have to be careful in how you interact with the opposite sex, as they may misinterpret your issues and concerns.

I don't know this to be true, only that further exploration is worth doing. Further, this asteroid is also conjunct the asteroid Nemesis(The Undoing, the Achilles Heel, the “Bete noir”; seeking to place BLAME; scapegoating; finger-pointing; identification of the enemy, fault, or source of a problem. Involves hard lessons learning humility and detachment. It can show lost and separation from one's children or from the fruits of one's labors.)

So one might look forward to the seventh house of partnerships and here we find that altho classically since its Taurus, it would be ruled by Venus, in this case Jupiter is much stronger than Venus and Jupiter is in the house, so Jupiter is the ruler of the 7th house in your chart. So the ruler of the 7th house, Jupiter, is inconjunct Saturn which is in the second house of aptitudes and qualifications for your job hunting, showing that continuous reorganization(and things costing more of your effort and time than they looked at first) will be involved and that if partnerships are involved, you are looking at an expansion of things. Since Saturn is powerful and quite friction producing..... well you won't like the expansion.

Well, on this small sample of information, you need to be very very careful when the ladies come to help you out with a career issue, or any issue for that matter.

Certainly cause to look at what is going on in your chart, both natally, by progression at this time of your life, and by Venus Return, and Mars Returns.

Last edited:

bradderz777

This is not to be seen as an analysis in any way shape or form, but only that looking at this would cause me to look further for your needs.

You Arabic part of love and deception by women is conjunct the asteroid Dejinara which represent feeling that you are a victim or being victimized. While this is just one of what needs to be many representations, I would look for more information that shows that you have to be careful in how you interact with the opposite sex, as they may misinterpret your issues and concerns.

I don't know this to be true, only that further exploration is worth doing. Further, this asteroid is also conjunct the asteroid Nemesis(The Undoing, the Achilles Heel, the “Bete noir”; seeking to place BLAME; scapegoating; finger-pointing; identification of the enemy, fault, or source of a problem. Involves hard lessons learning humility and detachment. It can show lost and separation from one's children or from the fruits of one's labors.)

So one might look forward to the seventh house of partnerships and here we find that altho classically since its Taurus, it would be ruled by Venus, in this case Jupiter is much stronger than Venus and Jupiter is in the house, so Jupiter is the ruler of the 7th house in your chart. So the ruler of the 7th house, Jupiter, is inconjunct Saturn which is in the second house of aptitudes and qualifications for your job hunting, showing that continuous reorganization(and things costing more of your effort and time than they looked at first) will be involved and that if partnerships are involved, you are looking at an expansion of things. Since Saturn is powerful and quite friction producing..... well you won't like the expansion.

Well, on this small sample of information, you need to be very very careful when the ladies come to help you out with a career issue, or any issue for that matter.

Certainly cause to look at what is going on in your chart, both natally, by progression at this time of your life, and by Venus Return, and Mars Returns.

Thank you for your reply, I always feel I have some sort of 'missing connection' with women, Haven't had much luck with them in my life. It tends to be females who argue with me a lot more than male argue with me.

JUPITERASC

Hi, I do not have any planets in my 11th house nataly but Transit Saturn has just entered my 1st house (conj natal moon and pluto) and is forming a sextile to the 11th house.
Since you are having issues with friends then 11th house is highlighted. Obviously ruler of 11th's natal sign and house location are then a factor. Your natal Mercury in 7th Placidus house is currently experiencing a Jupiter transit and Jupiter is ruler of 2nd house :smile:

bradderz777

Since you are having issues with friends then 11th house is highlighted. Obviously ruler of 11th's natal sign and house location are then a factor. Your natal Mercury in 7th Placidus house is currently experiencing a Jupiter transit and Jupiter is ruler of 2nd house :smile:

Just thought of something, don't know if this is right. My friends are wanting me to go back to college to re-sit GCSE Maths. They are giving me an awful lot of pressure, telling me to shape and man up and be stronger, wanting what's best for me. Now I've done a bit of research and I heard that Virgo has a lot to do with mathematics. I have Virgo on my 11th house. Could this be the virgo thing that's doing it?

tautomer

Problem:

You need a job
-------------------------------------
Your friends are "helping" you get a job
You see this as a good thing
They do not

Solution:

Find job without help from friends.

Pretty much this.

You don't need astrology to solve this problem. You're mainly using it as a distraction if I am seeing into this correctly.

tautomer

only wanted a bit of advice...

That's what I'm giving you, as well as others. Others have suggested that you seek a job without the help of your friends. Them helping you creates problems. So, you must remove the source of the problem, which means seeking this on your own.

I just didn't give you what you wanted to hear. What you want though, is not always what you need.

Mandy

Just thought of something, don't know if this is right. My friends are wanting me to go back to college to re-sit GCSE Maths. They are giving me an awful lot of pressure, telling me to shape and man up and be stronger, wanting what's best for me. Now I've done a bit of research and I heard that Virgo has a lot to do with mathematics. I have Virgo on my 11th house. Could this be the virgo thing that's doing it?

No, you are doing it.

You have to begin to look at things like this: There are three sets of consideration.

One, there ARE jobs out there (fact).
Two, your friends think having a job is important.
Three, you are choosing to not make the necessary steps to get a job.

Steps to get a job could include doing a course and applying yourself to learning, fully, about a particular subject. This way you will have a knowledge base, but only if you really apply yourself to study. There is nothing to be scared of, just go and do it. Why dont you do an access course at your local college in psychology or teaching or something else that interests you more. Perhaps this might be plumbing. In England, these courses are free (the first time around) and once you have such a qualification you will look like a great candidate for a job. Even if you do psychology and then end up working as a secretary, and end up climbing the ladder to regional manager etc., it will be a start.

There is an industry out there, but thankfully it only can accommodate those who are willing to work to a high standard. Whether you work to a high standard is dependent upon your knowledge base, and whether you have a sound knowledge base is dependent upon how much you have studied and gained experience through study. If a job is what you want, there is simply no other way around it. You have to have a knowledge base.

However, if a job is not what you want then just tell your friends. Then, in such an instance, make peace with the fact that perhaps you would be better suited as a friend to people who also have no aspiration to have a job or an education. If that is what you want, you are going the right way about it. I hope it is what you want.

If you are not sure about what you want or what career may interest you, you could go to your local adult college and speak to a careers advisor. They have special systems to assess, through asking some simple questions, what career you may be best suited to. It is now Feb. Term does not start until Sept. You have so much time to decide. So, why dont you go now and speak to a careers advisor about what professional role may be right for you (if you are confused).

Btw, if you need to redo any of your GCSEs you can do them as part of your access course. BUT IT WILL TAKE WORK. So, decide if work is what you want to do and stand by your decision, whatever it is.

Luck is not going to get you there. Virgo or Venus are not going to get you there. You need to do the work, just like everyone else. And hopefully rise above the rest. We dont live in unicorn world. In the real world, work means work.

Last edited:

tautomer

No, you are doing it.

You have to begin to look at things like this: There are three sets of consideration.

One, there ARE jobs out there (fact).
Two, your friends think having a job is important.
Three, you are choosing to not make the necessary steps to get a job.

Steps to get a job could include doing a course and applying yourself to learning, fully, about a particular subject. This way you will have a knowledge base, but only if you really apply yourself to study. There is nothing to be scared of, just go and do it. Why dont you do an access course at your local college in psychology or teaching or something else that interests you more. Perhaps this might be plumbing. In England, these courses are free (the first time around) and once you have such a qualification you will look like a great candidate for a job. Even if you do psychology and then end up working as a secretary, and end up climbing the ladder to regional manager etc., it will be a start.

There is an industry out there, but thankfully it only can accommodate those who are willing to work to a high standard. Whether you work to a high standard is dependent upon your knowledge base, and whether you have a sound knowledge base is dependent upon how much you have studied and gained experience through study. If a job is what you want, there is simply no other way around it. You have to have a knowledge base.

However, if a job is not what you want then just tell your friends. Then, in such an instance, make peace with the fact that perhaps you would be better suited as a friend to people who also have no aspiration to have a job or an education. If that is what you want, you are going the right way about it. I hope it is what you want.

If you are not sure about what you want or what career may interest you, you could go to your local adult college and speak to a careers advisor. They have special systems to assess, through asking some simple questions, what career you may be best suited to. It is now Feb. Term does not start until Sept. You have so much time to decide. So, why dont you go now and speak to a careers advisor about what professional role may be right for you (if you are confused).

Btw, if you need to redo any of your GCSEs you can do them as part of your access course. BUT IT WILL TAKE WORK. So, decide if work is what you want to do and stand by your decision, whatever it is.

Luck is not going to get you there. Virgo or Venus are not going to get you there. You need to do the work, just like everyone else. And hopefully rise above the rest. We dont live in unicorn world. In the real world, work means work.

qft.

She's laid it all out there for you. The rest is on you.

bradderz777

Guys, yous are right, thank you for your advice. Apologies if you thought I took it the wrong way, thank you for your help. I will take your advice and help myself a lot more than other's help me

Thank you.

Brad.

capleo2scorpio

If your friends don't help you, they are not your real friends. You go out there and network and make connections with new people who can help you. I'm not trying to be sexist, but women can be very petty, thinking if you are using them for your own gain. Go and meet up with your guy friends, they will help you without much hesitation. You just need to buy them beers and pizza or a good buffet with your first pay. Think of this as your exploration/double dare period. Try the first job you see in the papers. It can be fun.