Hello there

helena-IT

Hello everyone, I'm Helen :)

I'm an amateur astrologer and I'm still in the process of learning, and thus I find this web site very interesting for my researches :)

My Natal chart:

my-natal.gif

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Hello and Welcome to the Astrology Weekly Forum! When you get a chance, upload your chart to the Read My Chart forum and you will get comments about it there.

It is nice to hear that you are comfortable and like your chart.... many have yet to find that accepting place.

TK

helena-IT

Hello and Welcome to the Astrology Weekly Forum! When you get a chance, upload your chart to the Read My Chart forum and you will get comments about it there.

It is nice to hear that you are comfortable and like your chart.... many have yet to find that accepting place.

TK

Thank you wintersprite. But as far as my Natal chart goes, I don't need an interpretation because I've already know it :) I've analyzed my chart very thoroughly :) The only thing I could give you are my views on it.

The only thing I'm concerned with at the moment, is my career and I have posted a question about that here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57546 but still no answers.