Will I have a new job or pisition

Kholod

Hi all

I applied many times for new jobs and new positions in same company or another! but nothing new. I wonder If there will be hope for having a new job or a new position?

Thankyou

Attachments

• IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦٢٦_١٩٥٠٣.jpg
    IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦٢٦_١٩٥٠٣.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 48

rafaella

Current job is Sun, New jo Mercury. Moon does apply to Mercury, however Mer is combust and retro. So it might be a temp job or something not quite right with the new one. Mars, your significator, changes sign into exaltation and applies to retro Saturn. So some sort of disappointment.

So there might be something new coming in about 1,5 weeks/months but there is issues there. It might be a temp jo that you are sent out on, could that be it? What job do you have?

Kholod

Current job is Sun, New jo Mercury. Moon does apply to Mercury, however Mer is combust and retro. So it might be a temp job or something not quite right with the new one. Mars, your significator, changes sign into exaltation and applies to retro Saturn. So some sort of disappointment.

So there might be something new coming in about 1,5 weeks/months but there is issues there. It might be a temp jo that you are sent out on, could that be it? What job do you have?
Thankyou rafaella for your reply.. Iam a branch manager at a bank. It is very hard for me to continue in this position.. Even for my health I cann't continue with stress , fear and worry. So😑..Iam keeping my self for not quit this job coz needing of money.

Kholod

Iam here for update

You are right todayis my first day for acting as an area manager (temp job) to the half of august .. I hate this position but I will do my best..

Kholod

Dear rafaella I will have an interview for a nother job with a nother company so, should I make a new chart or this chart is enough?