Is there a possibility that things will restart or have i been ghosted?

Katyusha

So I met this guy on Hinge 2 weeks ago, lets call him J. We have been on 2 dates so far, he seemed really keen and we got on like a house on fire. I did tell him I am in general looking for a more stable relationship rather than a hookup and that I want to wait to have sex with the right person. We had an amazing date and got a little bit intimate (no actual sex though).

The date was 4 days ago and I feel like he has distanced himself a little bit after that. My pride wont let me message him first now as his post-date message did not include him mentioning a next date, he did not seem too enthusiastic in making more plans with me, but it could simply be that he was just preoccupied with other things.

Some friends say it's just he's busy and I should message him myself, others say he's probably ghosted me.

Just trying to figure out what to do!

From what I can tell Mercury(him) likes me(Jupiter) but there is no positive aspects whic is worrying.

[Merged duplicate threads, deleted duplicate posts. - Moderator]

Attachments

• 110126436_2629436260652789_2516866125521381685_n.jpg
    110126436_2629436260652789_2516866125521381685_n.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:

scahm

Re: Is there a possibility that things will restart of have I been ghosted?

He probably is into you, but he's about to make a sextile to Uranus (freedom lover) and will make a square to Mars sitting in your fourth house of commitment, so he's probably not interested in pursuing a relationship.

His 5th house ruler (Venus) in his first house suggests that he might be involved with another woman too, sorry.

tikana

are you sure he is single?
that merc/mars is definately someone he is having an issue with .. merc hates mars but it is square applying. (venus in his1st house seems to back a woman, why is moon applying to venus?)
then the worst is merc is applying to jup with opposition. looks like separation

Last edited:

Katyusha

are you sure he is single?
that merc/mars is definately someone he is having an issue with .. merc hates mars but it is square applying. (venus in his1st house seems to back a woman, why is moon applying to venus?)
then the worst is merc is applying to jup with opposition. looks like separation

Thank you Tikana for the reading! So you reckon it’s over, and he message me again? Pretty certain he’s single but recently broke up form a short relationship and I know he’s on a couple of dating apps and dating around so one of these girls could be the one he’s havi problems with. Do you see him benign more into this other girl or getting back with her? Or You mean Merc hates Mars as in this is just someone that’s still in his life that he doesn’t like? Thank you v much !

Katyusha

He probably is into you, but he's about to make a sextile to Uranus (freedom lover) and will make a square to Mars sitting in your fourth house of commitment, so he's probably not interested in pursuing a relationship.

His 5th house ruler (Venus) in his first house suggests that he might be involved with another woman too, sorry.

Thank you for the reading Scham! Does it look like things could change if I make an effort or it’s pretty much done? You might be right about other woman as he’s on dating apps so probably involved with more Tu an 1 girl at the time.

scahm

Thank you for the reading Scham! Does it look like things could change if I make an effort or it’s pretty much done? You might be right about other woman as he’s on dating apps so probably involved with more Tu an 1 girl at the time.

I'm not sure it'll make much of a difference - you both eventually oppose one another and go your separate ways. Uranus in your 5th house is quite unstable.

You're about to sextile Neptune in your third house of thoughts, so I wonder if you'll have a change in thinking.

wan

Not really astrologically-related but:

There is no such a thing as "he's just busy", unless he is about to start his first day as a CEO. When a guy likes you, he WILL make dates/plans with you. My verdict (though I could be wrong): he is not that into you. Sorry girl.

Astrologically related:

Mercury (you) does not aspect Jupiter (him). They are opposite by sign but not by degree. Again this points to "no". Although keep in mind that I have little experience with horary so you might want to take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

katydid

Yes, as you pointed out, there are no good aspects between you and him, in this chart.

And by sign, not by degree, you are in opposition. You are in Capricorn in the 2nd and he is in Cancer in the 8th.

Jupiter in the 2nd is concerned, right now, with their 'sense of self worth', their body image.

Jupiter applying to a conjunction with Pluto in the 2nd, is wondering if they are 'attractive enough', and perhaps feeling insecure...feeling upset...[don't get sucked down the rabbit hole]

Mercury in Cancer in 8th is more worried about family and finances. Could his family be having some money problems affecting his life now?

OR it could be an emotional crisis he is dealing with, perhaps an ex that has suddenly reappeared? Mercury in Cancer can be emotionally overwhelmed.

Either way, I don't see a bond or deep connection happening for you two. It seems like you are not on the same page right now?

You are taking it to heart and taking it personally and I don't think it is a rejection. I think he is just unable to focus on your relationship because it is less important than a bigger issue he is now dealing with.

But even if he works that out, it is still revealing that he was so easily ignoring you in his time for crisis.

Keep it moving....

Last edited: