reaching out for help...i was just fired and i feel awful..

pollinom

this is so upsetting and my solar return chart/ b-day next week, looks doomsday-ish, to say the least, can anyone add insight to this? As i feel i've had a giant hammer to the head....

the 12th house sun opp the 6th house of work saturn conjunct the moon, tells me trouble

Attachments

• astro_32gw_01_michelle_pollino_2011315.65498.13034.jpg
    astro_32gw_01_michelle_pollino_2011315.65498.13034.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 37
  • astro_23gw_01_michelle_pollino_2011315.66078.7907.jpg
    astro_23gw_01_michelle_pollino_2011315.66078.7907.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 28

lost

With ur sixth house broght to focus as ur SR AC definetely focus is on changing day to day activities, office life etc. The SR does show some endings with some day to day actvities relating to ur office life (here your job), but that's not the end of it, there'll be new beginnings with relation to ur work life also as that's the focus this yr.

Sometimes we are not consciously aware that we need a change but it's is ultimately for our own good in the long run. Don't be depressed abt loosing the job, start hunting for a nu one. Who knows u mite like ur nu work life better than the last one.

pollinom

thanks for that, i don't see where you see new beginnings, everything i read about the sun in the SR 12th house is behind the scenes, undercover, solitude ( i.e alone) that to me doesn't bode well for starting new ventures, however i have been contemplating a move out to california and this may be the final push to make me do that...

pollinom

I am reading also about the 9th house, as pluto is def highlighted in this SR, as well as my work house - 6th and my SR asc conj my natal venus in this house. so would you Say that pluto and venus are highlighted in this chart?

it looks like work is trying not to pay me unemployment, i wonder if this means lawsuit? but wouldn't that point to an 8th house???

just curious

bittermoon

I am sorry to hear you got fired. However, these horrible events are often blessings in disguise. Though I don't know anything about you or your job and how you've been enjoying your work but looking at your SR chart, this may just be one of those blessings.

Your SR AC falls into your natal 6 th house. As already pointed out, this house will receive a lot of attention this year. However, what I find very interesting is that your SR AC is conjunct your natal Venus. You are talking about Pluto receiving a lot of attention, but personally I think it will be Venus. It is also the ruler of your SR chart.

So what you need to look at is the condition of your natal Venus as issues/conditions around Venus will play an important role. And look at that, your Venus beautifully trines your Pluto and Uranus which are conjunct your MC. Also, SR Venus is in your SR 11th house of networks, hopes & wishes, friends. I mean, come on... these are good things!

SR Sun in 12th does not have stand in your way at all. Yeah, it will most likely be a more behind-the-scenes year than usual, but SR Sun in the 12th also means letting go and healing. You might feel a little less energetic and want to take extra care of yourself.

Having SR Pluto in the 9th house could indicate a transformation in your belief system, or perhaps you'll go on an intense learning bender.

I honestly don't think the upcoming year will be bad for you at all. Perhaps very different than you could have imagined, but you have some powerful energy helping you out there. Be open to changes, welcome them. Empty those pockets filled with stuff that no longer benefits you and make room for stuff that will.

I wish you all the best and a happy birthday!

pollinom

bittermoon, wow, that gave me a whole new perspective and thank you, it's funny becasue the past few years, i've been getting taken to the cleaners, life, love, career..and i guess i was trying to look at this and prepare myself for yet another battle....and here i am looking at the glass half empty, when most of my life i've had a glass half full mentality...thank you for your insight and knowledge, i'm a television and film producer and for the last 6 months took a detour down a road that would give me stability, but it obviously was the wrong fit...and i am questioning my existence and my career w/out a doubt..and perhaps that is pluto's influence right now...really in my heart i want to sell my house and move to the west coast and make movies :) but is that realistic in this economy...we'll see, anyway thank you for your perspective

bittermoon

If in your heart you want to sell your house and move to the West coast, then do it. In this economy nothing is 'realistic'. I have seen it with friends who thought they had stable jobs and then lost them. Then they had trouble paying the mortgage etc. Just awful. Remedy: keep it simple.

I get called 'a dreamer' quite often (and I am triple water) and when I quit my job in the financial industry and sold my swanky apartment to go travel with a backpack by myself, lots of people thought I had truly lost it (while back at the ranch envying me). Well, what I had truly lost was my joy of life. And I was determined to get it back. And after a year of traveling and then coming back into confusion on what to do, the answer slowly unfolded. Do what you love. And then I wanted to move 10,000 miles away to go 'painting'. I sure got some sceptical reactions to that. But guess what? I did go. And I did paint. And now somebody is paying me to make paintings for their office.

And no, I don't live in a swanky loft in some cool, hip city. And no, I don't have money to go on shopping sprees and then go out and sip 10 dollar martinis every night. But I feel completely free, I am free, I do what I love.

A big of a long ego post and not astrological, either but the moral of the story is that endings are also new beginnings and though the unknown can be really scary, it also provides you with a blanco canvas. So what are you going to do? Paint the same predictable picture you've been painting for many years or do something new that might actually excite you and make you happy?

Best wishes and cheers to changes!

Last edited:

pollinom

Bittermoon, thanks for that,

i am double water, so i feel you! and i mean that, i have always been a truly emotional human being, my moon in gemini, helps me intellectualize it, but my pisces sun and scorp asc packs a powerful punch of emotion!. I am embarking on a new life cycle, one of getting older, wiser and hopefully more beautifully compassionate than i have ever been, so as you said, cheers to change
xo
mp

Vista

this is so upsetting and my solar return chart/ b-day next week, looks doomsday-ish, to say the least, can anyone add insight to this? As i feel i've had a giant hammer to the head....

the 12th house sun opp the 6th house of work saturn conjunct the moon, tells me trouble

I am sorry you lost your job you are not alone!! I see Saturn Transiting your 6th house of work and moving back towards your natal Saturn and then Moon and opposing your 12th house planets. Rx planets moving back to hit the same planets they hit on its first transit usually mean something(someone) from the past is coming back to cause problems or be straightened out. This is something they were planning on doing for a while or something that you got warned about before and it's become a problem again and they fired you. Not saying it's your fault whatever the case is, it's just something that has come up from before which you might not have even known about. I would highly suggest you do not move out here to the west coast. I live in Southern California and have not been able to find a job since loosing mine 2 years ago and I work in an industry that is not affected quite as much as other industries. We are at 16-20% unemployment out here, get something first then move. I will take a look again and see if there is anything coming up.

Vista

Hum, I wonder how they can get out of paying unemployment legally? Unless you stole something I don't see how it couldn't get approved. With that said you do have T Saturn opposing your house of other peoples money(Jupiter) so there could be some problems there and you might have to appeal. Not to say you won't get it, but you could have some issues. Since Saturn rules your career house and is placed in the 6th house of work/duties, perhaps you might get something right away or when Saturn goes direct this summer you might get something then job wise. Now since it will conjunct Saturn and oppose your 12th house Aries planets it could be that you have to work very hard to get the job or it's a job that is beneath your qualifications. You might have to take something that pays a lot less than what you are used to making to get by. The last pass of Saturn to your Libra and Aries planets happens late summer/early fall thankfully and moves on for good. It will Square your MC/IC later in the year so you might have some change around your home or career. Look to see what T Pluto is doing at that time.
Are you in a position to get roommates to help with expenses? My friend owns her home outright(we should all be so lucky) and her roommates pay all her bills and has allowed her to retire early.

pollinom

thats interesting that you said that, because they were trying to force me to resign, so they woudln't have to pay unemployment, but i got my lawyer friend involved and they backed down....

i have a possibility of another job coming up, i'm a TV producer and the show i worked on last year, before i took this full time position is being renewed, so that could possibly get me through the year, i say possibly because that is the nature of the beast! and i do have roomates, but i am also a home owner, - I am def putting the house up for sale this year and moving out west to cali!

Vista

thats interesting that you said that, because they were trying to force me to resign, so they woudln't have to pay unemployment, but i got my lawyer friend involved and they backed down....

i have a possibility of another job coming up, i'm a TV producer and the show i worked on last year, before i took this full time position is being renewed, so that could possibly get me through the year, i say possibly because that is the nature of the beast! and i do have roomates, but i am also a home owner, - I am def putting the house up for sale this year and moving out west to cali!

Interesting...when a planet goes retrograde in your case Saturn, if it reconnects with a planet in the natal chart, it's almost always something from the past resurfacing again. Interesting that it was a show you worked on last year. That certainly makes sense as Saturn rules your Career/placed in the 6th house and transiting it. I don't know if you still have or have medial insurance but make sure you take care of any tooth problems or possible back/knee/skin problems as something could come up again in that area too.

pollinom

again, funny, i do have dental issues that need to get fixed and luckily i still have insurance to cover it...do i feel lucky sometimes, yes, and i don't know why, considering the no job - no income- no savings scenario in front of me at my age...

bittermoon

You have some really helpful positive aspects in your chart. Jupiter in 5th sextiles both your Moon and your Saturn -- with a Moon-Saturn trine.

I think one of the biggest challenge in your chart could be the Moon (7th)-Mars (4th) square, which can make you emotionally volatile. Moon in Gemini can also be a moody and restless one. Having said that, it is also very adaptable so take advantage of that.

Hope your birthday was a good one!