Should I worry about the Solar Eclipse Conjuncting My Mars?

hbn_235

I seen that the upcoming Solar Eclipse in Pisces is conjuncting my natal Mars on Feb 26. I was concern due the energies of Mars and how it could operate towards confrontations, violence, etc.

What do y'all think about this transit and has anyone experience this transit before?

Solar.jpg

IleneK

Premium Member
It serves no beneficial purpose to worry about any contact to the natal chart, transiting, as in this case, or otherwise. I have had many eclipses, solar and lunar, contact my Sun, Moon and other personal points in the natal chart. The main thing is to be aware coming up to and during the transit and observe see what presents itself to you. Then you will ready to receive it, no matter what it is. Meet life as it is.

Wishing you the very best,

JUPITERASC

I seen that the upcoming Solar Eclipse in Pisces is conjuncting my natal Mars on Feb 26. I was concern due the energies of Mars and how it could operate towards confrontations, violence, etc.

What do y'all think about this transit and has anyone experience this transit before?

View attachment 65244

Important to keep in mind
that the eclipse degree may be activated
by any transiting PLANET
within 6 months to a year

AND
MAY ALSO BE RE-ACTIVATED
BY ECLIPSES
even years later

ECLIPSES on the same or similar degree
recur at intervals

also

changes indicated may occur to others
- such as friends, co-workers and not solely to family
and

when eclipses affect countries
then the entire population is in some way affected

'.....There are eclipses that re-activate other eclipses
from decades earlier and 'repeat',
which MAY have significant impact
due to that eclipse degree remaining a sensitive point for years,
decades,
even centuries.
Far longer than anyone had previously thought

A book to revolutionize the study of eclipses :smile:

at Cycles Research....'
http://www.billmeridian.com/ppoep.html

wp-1454696719575.jpg

katydid

View attachment 65244

"Worry' is not the right action to take. :sideways:

However you could take some proactive measures by looking at your Mars beforehand.

Pisces Mars in the 1st squaring natal Sun in Gemini in the 4th. How does that play out in your life?

It could have a physical manifestation...respiratory issues, asthma? Do you smoke? Look at what might be a weak physical link and work on it for the next month to maybe strengthen yourself if possible. :alien:

junoisuppose

Solar eclipses conjunct or opposite points and planets are definitely felt, although there is a school of thought that they are only felt if they are before the point/planet not after, personally I disagree but I am still watching and learning.

I can't see from the chart you posted which house or houses mars rules in your natal chart. That is the most important question, as it is the issues related to that house that will be triggered.

I can understand feeling worried about mars being triggered. Last year (2016) the eclipse in March was a couple of degrees before my descendant and manifested as a completely unprovoked and unwarranted verbal and emotional attack by my next door neighbour. We haven't spoken since but the tension is still simmering. She has put her house on the market, I hope she moves. The eclipse in September was exactly on my mars, less a couple of minutes, and after the previous eclipse I was bracing myself for more trouble, however nothing marsy occurred, just issues involving the house that mars rules in my chart, so don't worry it might not mean violence, also mars rules action and sports not just violence. Transiting mars conjunct or opposite pluto, which everyone experiences every couple of years, is much more likely to be violent, that is the time to watch out and seriously take precautions in my experience, although pluto is natally in my 1st house, so mars opposite is in the 7th so that might be part of the problem. So in conclusion, 7th house is more of a trigger for enemies. Mars being triggered will more than likely just mean the issues of the house(s) ruled by mars being triggered, and if that's not your 7th house then don't worry. Generally worry doesn't help much anyway, but if pluto is also involved precautions aren't a bad idea.

hbn_235

It serves no beneficial purpose to worry about any contact to the natal chart, transiting, as in this case, or otherwise. I have had many eclipses, solar and lunar, contact my Sun, Moon and other personal points in the natal chart. The main thing is to be aware coming up to and during the transit and observe see what presents itself to you. Then you will ready to receive it, no matter what it is. Meet life as it is.

Wishing you the very best,

Thank you I'm going to be on the look out on things related this situation coming up....My cappy moon makes me worry a lot :biggrin:

hbn_235

"Worry' is not the right action to take. :sideways:

However you could take some proactive measures by looking at your Mars beforehand.

Pisces Mars in the 1st squaring natal Sun in Gemini in the 4th. How does that play out in your life?

It could have a physical manifestation...respiratory issues, asthma? Do you smoke? Look at what might be a weak physical link and work on it for the next month to maybe strengthen yourself if possible. :alien:

"Pisces Mars in the 1st squaring natal Sun in Gemini in the 4th. How does that play out in your life?"

I think for the most part it plays itself out as me being constantly irritable and exhausted especially if my security (4th House sun) is being threatened.

"It could have a physical manifestation...respiratory issues, asthma? Do you smoke? Look at what might be a weak physical link and work on it for the next month to maybe strengthen yourself if possible."

Maybe your right about that. I do smoke but I haven't develop any asthma but I can assume it's an possibly of me getting dental work due the fact I now have an full time job with benefits.

hbn_235

Solar eclipses conjunct or opposite points and planets are definitely felt, although there is a school of thought that they are only felt if they are before the point/planet not after, personally I disagree but I am still watching and learning.

I can't see from the chart you posted which house or houses mars rules in your natal chart. That is the most important question, as it is the issues related to that house that will be triggered.

I can understand feeling worried about mars being triggered. Last year (2016) the eclipse in March was a couple of degrees before my descendant and manifested as a completely unprovoked and unwarranted verbal and emotional attack by my next door neighbour. We haven't spoken since but the tension is still simmering. She has put her house on the market, I hope she moves. The eclipse in September was exactly on my mars, less a couple of minutes, and after the previous eclipse I was bracing myself for more trouble, however nothing marsy occurred, just issues involving the house that mars rules in my chart, so don't worry it might not mean violence, also mars rules action and sports not just violence. Transiting mars conjunct or opposite pluto, which everyone experiences every couple of years, is much more likely to be violent, that is the time to watch out and seriously take precautions in my experience, although pluto is natally in my 1st house, so mars opposite is in the 7th so that might be part of the problem. So in conclusion, 7th house is more of a trigger for enemies. Mars being triggered will more than likely just mean the issues of the house(s) ruled by mars being triggered, and if that's not your 7th house then don't worry. Generally worry doesn't help much anyway, but if pluto is also involved precautions aren't a bad idea.

Sorry to read you've gone through that situation with your neighbor. hopefully things will become better for you. I have Mars in my 1st house and Aries on my 2nd house cusp, and My Sun in the 4th house and Leo on the 7th house/Descendant cusp.