Only horary can help me!

theV

Guys, I'm in urgent matter. Should I go tomorrow to college?. From Saturday to Wednesday, there has been strike in my college. They are intending to stop it tomorrow which means I have to go. However, I want to finish my week at home that is 4 hours drive in addition to rain and traffic jam 5 hours or so.

I have presentation tomorrow , and my friend in work asked me to come. However, I don't want to and I asked her not come to so we don't do it.

Should I go or no?

Attachments

• chart11.jpg
    chart11.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 31

junoisuppose

I guess yes.

You are mercury, in detriment, which reflects your feelings on this - you don't want to, you aren't able to do what you want to do or have the situation work out as you would like, neither the presentation nor the journey home.

Is your friend more like leo or capricorn? Leo is on your descendant, so could be your partner, if so she is in a fairly strong position regarding this (own triplicity).

Mercury is applying to saturn, which is ruler of the 9th, suggesting you will go to college, either that or saturn represents your friend, and you will have the opportunity to work together with your friend, despite your negative (detriment) feelings on the matter.

The moon is void, and the ascendant is very early, but given that the question is about presentations, education and travel which are all gemini matters I think the chart is radical.

The ascendant is mutable, in addition mercury is in sagittarius a mutable sign, so there is more than one option and the situation is unstable.

I guess ultimately the decision is up to you, this chart just shows the situation as it is and you can base your decision on that. You are in detriment so you don't have a lot of strength in this situation and don't have the power to influence the situation to work out well, but you will very soon have the occasion to give your presentation and work with your friend and college (mercury approaching saturn).

Alternatively saturn ruler of the 9th in the 7th could represent asking people in other countries from you for advice.

There is a rule which says that when saturn is in the 7th house (the adviser & astrologer's house) the astrologer is unable to answer the question and will only really understand the chart at a later date.

Pluto near the 9th could represent the strike as pluto can show power struggles.

Also saturn on your significator can show your feeling of being obliged to go as saturn can show limitations and obligations.

Sun on the 7th can relate to giving presentations (shining while relating to people at large).

Also mercury in sagittarius is in the sign of education and college.

Your partner is represented by the 7th house, the cusp of which is sagittarius. Your significator in sagittarius shows that you are thinking of your friend in this situation.

Basically I see more in this chart about you going to college than going home.

But the decision is up to you.

The moon being void might mean that nothing will happen, i.e. you won't go. Alternatively it might mean that the situation is already decided.

Astrology can only describe the situation. Obviously if it shows that the situation is dangerous then we would choose to avoid it, but I don't see anything so dangerous in this chart. It's your choice, but you won't be happy (mercury in detriment).

Last edited:

theV

How’d your partner react?

She was upset. I don't see a reason why. It is the last day of the week and most of students would have left to go home and won't be present to see our presentation. Second of all, it is obviously they will continue strike. Still she was upset. I have to take off from home at night around 3 am with rainy weather and darkness and reach university at 8:00 tired and exhausted to perform well. I told her to be absent too, anyway she went and she told her friends she will present her parts alone and I think it will reflect badly on team efforts.

Bunraku

Why isn’t she willing to work with the team? Does she not want to understand your perspective? Or will her not presenting be a bad thing?

theV

Why isn’t she willing to work with the team? Does she not want to understand your perspective? Or will her not presenting be a bad thing?

Because I didn't come yesterday Thursday, she told her friends she will present on her own. She was scared and refuses to understand my perspective. they think it is my mistake.