Rihanna

*emma*

Banned
thanks theM

it says 12 noon, for a second i thought time was unknown but astrotheme normally put those words in after the time, and start the chart with zero aries, looks like its the actual time as it shows gemini rising.

yes, those singers of the last several years having gemini is cool, i am going to hunt around for others

C0rnholio

So all those who thought that she had a Fire ascendant really felt her four personal Aries and Sag planets.

Those who thought it she had a Leo or a Pisces ascendant really saw a Pisces Sun on the MC.

My biggest clue was her Mars. It is obviously more prominent than it would have been had it not been in an Angular house.

Another strong clue is the North Node. For a quick and easy worldly success the NN has to be in the upper-left half of the chart. Preferably in an angular house. The NN of a wildly popular and successful person is very unlikely to be in the bottom-right half of the chart.

DeLaSoul

28 degree seems to be prominent.. 28MC conjunct sun in next sign.. (reminds me of Katy Perry's ASC28Libra conj. sun in scorp.) i think Nicki Minaj has 28 ASC/MC and Mars28Capricorn. just something i noticed.

DeLaSoul

VE MO/JU = 19 Aries, square PFortune in 2nd house..
SU/MO = North Node in 10th house. These are some midpoints that stood out to me..

Also Jupiter/Mars=MC conjunct the Sun. JU/MA are in mututal reception with eachother by rulership. There's alot of reception going on with Rihanna's Sun/Venus (which im assuming mitigates some of the harsher influences of a detrimentvenus?)

These beneficial configurations stand out.. indicates her high status I feel.

One thing I'm curious about is how Venus/Mars/Moon are out of sect in this day chart... what would this mean?

Last edited:

LeoCassandra

I dont know DeLaSoul... but she's super hot:devil::wink: Long, short,black, brown, blond, red hair. Aries Venus woman are stylish. She is a beauty:kissing: