Rihanna

*emma*

Banned
I don't know about her rising sign but a general observation coming from her music and lyrics is that there has to be a strong scorpio/pluto in her chart somewhere although she has that flightly carefree way with expressing it

VenusInTaurus

Three of her personal planets are in Aries. They do not have to be on the Ascendant to be noticed. I can feel them with my special Aries probe. :devil:

Yes her Aries Moon is pretty apparent, my point was that she "physically" (In MY opinion) does not resemble an Aries rising. Her Ascendant is definitely in a Fire sign so that only leaves Leo and Sagittarius.

savanna

I don't think she has a fire ascendant unless it is Aries. Maybe she has an earth ascendant like Capricorn with a planet on the ascendant like Neptune or something. I also think a Gemini or air ascendant is possible. She could have Aqu rising with mercury on the asc. or Gemini asc. with Sun in the 10th house. Either way her chart has Capricorn and Aries dominant.

MSO

Pisces ascendant. She has Moon, Venus, and Jupiter in the same sign, might as well make it the 2nd House. This would put Taurus (throat.. voice?) in the 3rd House, with the ruling planet in the 2nd.

Besides, she looks like a Pisces. Mars in the 10th in Sag could show career opportunities in foreign lands (she was born on an island).

savanna

Just as a side note, she's has the Pisces symbol tattooed behind her ear.

Rihanna-pisces-tattoo.jpg

Maybe she's into astrology? But most likely she's just into tattoos. (she has 13, I believe).

MTTY05

I'm not sure what ASC she might have, never put much thought into it but I could see Pisces rising for her. She's probably my biggest celebrity crush. Ever since I first saw her on tv in 2007 I've always found her to be very sexy and exotic.

LeoCassandra

I would go with a Saggi rising. I was thinking about leo ASC because in one picture she reminds me whitney houston( sun in leo, moon in aries ASC in pisces) but she doesn have that "sunny" apparence:tongue:

C0rnholio

I said earlier that I was afraid of Rihanna's Sag/Cap stellium. I just saw some tabloid cover stories about Rihanna's partying, using drugs, and hooking up with random men and women. If she has a Gemini ascendant then this scary stellium falls in the the 7th/8th house, and then I am pretty sure it's all true. Mars/Uranus/Saturn/Neptune (hypersexuality of an unusual kind) squaring Moon/Venus in Aries (addiction to drugs, needing physical love).

If I weren't in a pretty good relationship right now, I would totally hook up with her. But I am not sure how satisfying that would be because I would have to wear protection, and it probably would be a very brief experience. Maybe some other day.

LeoCassandra

I changed my mind:whistling: Im still learning about astrology. Now i do agree about her being a Gemini ASC. She really do look like Gemini with a lot of capricorn in her natal chart. Sometimes it amazed me how much she reminds me of my fellow friend with the same ASC. The necessity to change (at least physically; Madonna is also a mutable asc she changed her image quite a lot) the specific approach to sex. Her chart ruler would be in aquarius in 9th house( house of Sagg)

IonutM

my guess is leo but i can`t be certain since she has the moon in aries (moon beeing the most important part in a female chart ),anyway she has a great chart,strong Chinese sign (Dragon),i heard someone saying something about drugs.they won`t kill her,she is a strong one.

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
I thought she was a Scorpion female.
She just seems like one. :bandit:
She has a tight mercury in aquarius square pluto in scorpio aspect, hence all the darkness in alot of her videos IMO, coupled with mars conjunct uranus explains the shock value
if she has gemini rising as posted by someone on here with that chart, that aspect gains more strength
alot of her lyrics and videos are concerned with death, murder, sex, freakery,power, quite unwholesome IMO to be a role model for teenagers

Last edited:

theM

Well,you all keep getting better.
I so often read that many users here thought "Gemini Rising" would fit Rihanna and here you are. :happy:

http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Rihanna

Birth time source:
"Rihanna" by Simon Henwood/Rihanna
It's reliable cause Rihanna was co-writing.

Well,at the moment many popular songstresses turn out to have an Gemini Rising.
After Amy Winehouse and Lady Gaga- now Rihanna.
It seems like these people know how to present theirselves,be interesting and up-to-date.

Last edited:

Bradders

Pisces or libra ascendent imo

'Where have you been all my life' - Libra's search for a partner, duet, balance

Slutty clothing, but her childhood self seems to lead to a mutable looking face, very Piscean. I figure you still get the very dreamy eyes look too. But then on the other hand, Hygiene apparently doesn't account to her.

I've noticed aspects of Astrology in the past though I know she likes it or takes part in it, there's always been a bit of a 'rebel' vibe with her, wisdom when she was very young. It sounds very Piscean. The whole 'guilt' about cheating with another guy and then realizing she was cheating in the end.