Empath/Psychic indicators in a natal chart

alexastro

Hi everyone!

I must say I'm relatively new to astrology even though I've read a lot about it and always been drawn closer to it. I've dug a little deeper into the topic recently, learning about different aspects, houses etc. and it got me thinking about one thing - I've always felt very sensitive about other people's feelings and could really feel them slapping me in my face lol. I read about different aspects of being an empath etc. but the more I read, the more confused I get and I'm still struggling with fluently reading natal charts. My question is: are there any empath/psychic indicators in my birth chart and any others that may me relevant? Or maybe some other aspects in it you find intriguing? I would love to learn a little more about astrology and get to know myself better. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

waybread

You seem empathic, with your moon closely conjunct Neptune, and Jupiter conjunct vertex. Do you also have second sight (6th sense, prescience)?

alexastro

Hey! I honestly have no clue hahah. I wouldn't say I have some prophetic abilities though, maybe if I tried meditating, I heard that it does help in opening up and developing your psychic skills. However, I have this thing that when I meet a person and for instance look them in the eyes I can see whether they are a good or bad person, let's call it. Like I can feel their energy and see if they have good intentions or if I won't have a nice relationship with them. I also can feel other people's emotions, of course not all the time, it does come in waves and makes me feel very overwhelmed, and in addition I also acquire some of their energy, if I meet up with my friend for example and right after we part I kind of feel as if I was sitting in his skin and doing things in his manner. And on top of that I have well-developed intuition I trust with all my heart lol.