Am I having twins

ariesgurl

Currently expecting and my question was "am i having twins". I wont find out for a couple weeks yet and am getting impatient so wondering if someone could look at this horary for me and give me some insight. Please and Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG-6359.jpg
    IMG-6359.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

waybread

I noticed that you used whole signs houses. Many horary astrologers prefer Regiomontanus for horary. Would you mind posting your chart using Regiomontanus houses?

muchacho

Currently expecting and my question was "am i having twins". I wont find out for a couple weeks yet and am getting impatient so wondering if someone could look at this horary for me and give me some insight. Please and Thanks!
ASC, Mo and Su all in double-bodied signs. Very likely!

tikana

Hi Tikana, Can you please explain what in the chart indicates a singleton? I was thinking it looked quite favourable for twins but would be interested in knowing what I’m missing?

Thanks!

hi

open william lilly twins issue and explain why are you seeing twins

Almohsin

The sun and the moon say yes
Both are in the sign Mutable .
But astrology can not be relied upon to prove this

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
the chart is wrong due to time and date.
Planets in the zodiac for time : 23.02.2018

Not for time: 23.02.2019

It is not reasonabl Your child was born then charted this chart :innocent:

Last edited:

ariesgurl

the chart is wrong due to time and date.
Planets in the zodiac for time : 23.02.2018

Not for time: 23.02.2019

It is not reasonabl Your child was born then charted this chart :innocent:

Omg I am such a dope, you are right I put in the wrong year :surprised:

I re drew the chart, with same date and time of when the question was asked but with the correct year of 2019.

So sorry for the error guys.

Attachments

• IMG-6513.jpg
    IMG-6513.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 43

Almohsin

Omg I am such a dope, you are right I put in the wrong year :surprised:

I re drew the chart, with same date and time of when the question was asked but with the correct year of 2019.

So sorry for the error guys.

Thank you for drawing the chart again .

The moon in Libra,Cardinal .
The sun in Pisces, Mutable .
Fifth House The capricorn ,Cardinal .
So the result is not twins :whistling:

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
William Lilly says
Whether there shall be Twins?
If suspicion be of twins, and you find, up on that question, the ascending sign be double-bodied, and a fortune therein, or the same of the 5th house, and ☉ and ☽ be in double-bodied signs, and the lords of the ascendant and 5th be the same, you may judge twins. But unless all, or nearly all, these testimonies concur, it is not safe so to judge.—N. B. The dispositor of the ☽, that is the planet in whose house she is, may also be considered. Moreover, if the ☊ be with either ♀, or the ☽, or that all these be in either ♊, ♍, ♐, or ♓, it is a farther testimony of the woman bearing twins.

Last edited: