Read my Crazy natal Chart???

Tandy

Banned
There is a heavy reliance on others to fulfill your plans.

That moon mars 1st to 5th trine is something you should watch out for in your behaviors - player characteristics.

You have lot of trines where you don't feel the need to work for much before you see it or receive it, or give it up for something less grinding.

The merc trine to Saturn from 7th to 12th is interesting. did you have a parent jailed or who secluded themselves from you?

Osamenor

Staff member
Is this the same chart you posted here? I can't tell because both charts are inaccessible to me. If you're posting a chart, you need to make sure people can access it.

If it's the same chart, is it yours, or someone else's? Here, you say it's yours, but the other thread title makes it sound like it's someone else's.

It's against the rules to post the same topic more than once. If you're asking for readings of the same chart, it has to be just one topic.

Please clarify,
Osamenor

waybread

I couldn't access your chart, either.

From a cell phone, try linking from imgur.com.

Otherwise save your chart to your computer, and then follow the prompts at the bottom of your next message, starting with "go advanced" to upload your chart as a clickable thumbnail. Oh, and make sure we can read the actual degree numbers.