Suffering & suicide: Will my friend die soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we aren't supposed to delve into death, as a rule. However, I think we would make exceptions for those who are suffering.

The attached chart is that of a dear friend of mine. He was diagnosed bipolar decades ago, and in the past few years has been in a wheelchair. He is lonely, hasn't had love in his life in decades (and no possibility of it in the future), no children, no family. He lives in assisted living because he can't take care of himself anymore. Honestly, telling him that "life will get better" is a lie. He's had it, and he wants to die. He's attempted suicide several times in the past. He would love to die naturally, but it doesn't seem to be happening so he wants to take matters into his own hands.

I've looked up some of the Arabic Parts, not shown in chart:

Part of Death: 27 degrees Sag
Part of Death 2: 18 degrees Cancer
Part of Fatality: 13 degrees Aries

While don't see anything with the first Death, interestingly enough this Sunday (March 1st) the Moon will exactly conjunct his Death 2, and transiting Uranus is exactly conjuncting his Fatality.

Heard one theory that a natal Pluto/Mars aspect indicates suicide; he has a natal Pluto/Mars square.

Sad subject, but a fresh pair of eyes would be very welcome. I wish I knew how to give him hope.

Attachments

• Nick 3-1.pdf
    126.6 KB · Views: 17

wilsontc

Staff member
Assisted suicide request

Since this thread seems close to an "assisted suicide request" which is close to a suicide thread - I am locking down this thread per Forum rules about suicide threads

Status
Not open for further replies.