My Vedic Chart ~ Love is not in the air

FreeWing

Hi everyone :smile:,

I'm not very familiar with Vedic Astrology, although I've noticed that it can actually be quite precise with its predicitions and general considerations of individuals and their lives. I did my charts following some of your suggestions on this forum - I hope they're correctly cast. :joyful:

I'd like to know what are some of the characteristics that this chart may show about me, as it is a bit different from my western chart indeed... :cool:

Also, are you able to see in this chart why my love life seems to be so... Hum... "Delayed", I guess it's the word... I've had a couple of relationships in the past but they were short and confusing/messy ones. I met someone wonderful about 3 years ago, he was the most compatible male with me that I've ever encountered in my life so far. We had the opportunity to develop this relationship into a romantic connection, however the timing wasn't right and it just didn't happen. We lost connection a little over an year ago.

I have times when I just want and like to be single and other times when I'd appreciatte having that special someone in my life. I'd say my "comfortable position" is definitely one of being single, but that may be because that's what I've been most of my life so far, really. I'm quite independent and individualistic (not in an egoistical sense) and sharing my life with someone in that sense may not be an easy thing for me.

I know that I'm still young and have many years to live and so much yet to experience and areas to grow & develop in, but deep inside me I just don't see, for example, me getting married with someone in the future. I'm not saying that I'm against it or that it can't happen, but considering the nature of who I am and the conditions of my love life until now, at least, it's a very difficult thing for me to foresee. Most people in my family have been in long-term relationships and end up marrying eventually, there are others who are my age and haven't yet but I'm sure they will or, at the very least, be in long-term relationships - most of them have already, actually. Most of my female friends and some of my male friends are in relationships. Really, I'm surrounded by love - I just don't get that for me, lol (in a romantic partnership sense, of course)! :bandit:

Like I said, I'm not desperate to find love or anything, I'm comfortable with the single position, but I'd like to experience more in this area. I feel like there's so much potential and for some reason things just don't happen to me. I mean, I could be in love with someone at least, but not even that. Nothing is happening at the moment.

So I'd like to know if there's any chance that these charts actually show if I'll get married or not? Or at least find someone? Have children? I understand if you don't want to answer these questions, however it's something that has been bugging my mind lately in such a way that I can't help to ask... :pinched:

When it comes to my career, I'm still studying in university and things have been going great, I've been managing to achieve very successful results so far! My connection here with the previous matter is that I'm afraid I may become a workaholic in the future and have a neglected love life. :andy: I love to study and I'm sure I'll love building my career aswell but I'd also like to build a loving family someday and combine the two, if possible. But with what I mentioned about my love life previously, that may not come so easily. :pinched:

I'll leave my charts below and thank you so much in advance for having a look at them and possibly the topics I mentioned above. :smile:

astro_2gw_04_anonymous_hw5305545364_zps5676602f.gif

chart_zpsaa4a7f9e.jpg

Virinchi

western chart is correct
below charts didnt look correct (asc was wrong)

anyway, i got your chart right based on what all you wrote about yourself.
regarding relations, you've been through them already and no need to rush into another one now.
not atleast for another 2 yrs
but i guess that wont be possible and you'll find someone again after october.
period between 2013 june - 2014 may is best for your education and career planning.

i can see very strong change of a marriage and breakup between 2015-2020
you'll find someone else after the breakup/divorce but you'll take more time to decide on him.

its too early to talk about kids n stuff
but i'll post about your characteristics tomorrow (too late in the night for me now)

if you've any specific question(s), they can be answered

FreeWing

Thank you so much, Virinchi!
I was not sure if I had cast the charts correctly, but my birth details that can be found on the first chart are correct, so if something is wrong please feel free to use them to correct the charts, if needed. :smile:

Yes, I've been through a couple relationships but they were not long lasting ones. They didn't even last 2 months actually. :sad: And neither were very satisfying for me. So I can't help to wonder if this is some kind of pattern that it's likely to happen throughout my life or something... Love hasn't been very abundant in my life lately, therefore these questions on my mind... :unsure:

Thanks for the timelines you gave me, I'll keep them in mind! Also, is Vedic Astrology able to show what type of partner I will attract?

Thanks again for having a look at my chart, I'm really curious about it and I appreciatte your help! :joyful:

Virinchi

you'll attract people who are born with mercury as one of the strongest ruling planet in their chart
(either born on wednesday after sunrise and before thursday sunrise, born with moon in gemini or virgo, born in constellations owned by mercury)

he comes from north-east or north-west direction to the place you must be living, when you meet him