Body Types

espi3479

How does your planetary placements/ aspects affect your body shape?

What would give you an attractive, strong and beautiful figure? And what would give you the more less attractive attractive body figire. Or the sporty athletic build and or a pettie shape?

How would you describe your body by your planet placement and aspects in your chart?

astro11

I have a Leo ascendant and the ascendant ruler Sun makes tight aspects (each 4 degrees or less) to Moon, Uranus, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Pluto. They are all hard aspects except for the sextile to Jupiter.

My ascendant at 18 leo makes aspects to Sun, Moon, Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus, all are trines or sextiles. Basically, the same planets are aspecting my ascendant and Sun so in theory they each should have some influence over my physical appearance.

I am 5 feet, 2 inches. I workout regularly and at high intensity so I have a slim, toned and strong body. I am very healthy, it is extremely rare that I catch a cold/flu or otherwise fall ill.

Southpaw

Banned

What would give you an attractive, strong and beautiful figure? And what would give you the more less attractive attractive body figire. Or the sporty athletic build and or a pettie shape?

How would you describe your body by your planet placement and aspects in your chart?
to simplify things I found Taurus to be the most beautiful people. The only drawback is they can have those short and stocky builds that are prone to putting on weight

Piscean Pixie

I'm interested in this also.

My ASC is Taurus, Venus is in 10th house Aquarius

I'm 5'2, quite lean & toned, not as toned as I was before my kids but working on it!

*emma*

Banned

Ascendant MAYBE describes potential physicality

But mcdonalds and other national culinary habits affect it, well age and .lifestyle too

Last edited:

Moog

Ascendant MAYBE describes potential physicality

But mcdonalds and other national culinary habits affect it, well age and .lifestyle too

Yes, that's something I've been thinking too.

Check out the 2nd house too, to see food intake.

Yann

The strongest planet in your chart weights too... There are the Mercurials, Lunars, Venusians, Jovials, Saturnians, Marcians and Solars, each one with especific characteristics...

I think all the signs can be pretty, only different beautys... Libra makes more pretty people but the bland kind of beauty, unlike the scorpios, wich seems harder to come up with "harmonizing" features, but when it comes, IT IS INTENSE.

M

may28gemini

The strongest planet in your chart weights too... There are the Mercurials, Lunars, Venusians, Jovials, Saturnians, Marcians and Solars, each one with especific characteristics...

I think all the signs can be pretty, only different beautys... Libra makes more pretty people but the bland kind of beauty, unlike the scorpios, wich seems harder to come up with "harmonizing" features, but when it comes, IT IS INTENSE.

ok, first off, how dare you diss libra rising as bland :mad:

and second, it really all depends on what planets sit in the 1st house and any planet that touches the ascendant.

in general, a taurus rising person may have a tendency for being stocky or overweight, but someone with taurus saturn on the ascendant might actually be pretty thin. aries rising generally is thin, except if jupiter conj asc and then the person could be a fatso.

but we're talking about bodies, right? i would say in addition to looking at the first house to look at mars and even what house mars is in, as mars rules the physical body!

Yann

ok, first off, how dare you diss libra rising as bland

hahahah I am a Libra rising, and i always wanted my looks to cause more impact.... And researching on Libra rising people, there is a lot of beautiful people, but the most beautiful are not Libra.

but we're talking about bodies, right? i would say in addition to looking at the first house to look at mars and even what house mars is in, as mars rules the physical body!

Yeah , There is an article in a Brazilian blog, wich i didn't find anything alike in english. It is about mars in signs and appearence, but not of the body, but the face, head in general, since Mars rules it.

Southpaw

Banned

hahahah I am a Libra rising, and i always wanted my looks to cause more impact.... And researching on Libra rising people, there is a lot of beautiful people, but the most beautiful are not Libra.

Yeah , There is an article in a Brazilian blog, wich i didn't find anything alike in english. It is about mars in signs and appearence, but not of the body, but the face, head in general, since Mars rules it.
I'm glad I'm not the only person who sees this. Libras often have this super balanced face without anything that's really striking as if to keep everything in harmony and accommodate to as many people's tastes as possible.

This results in a face blander than vanilla. It's even in their genes to be inoffensive.

Air signs lack this pure primal sexual presence, and Libra is no exception. They don't have this dirty rawness to them that knocks down the front door and instead have to charm their way in through the back door. Most charming girl I ever spoke to was a Libra Sun. Libras can be the best at the courtship process and hooking their targets in; some of the best if not THE greatest seducers in the world are Libras.

Libra works better as a supplementary placement, meaning not Asc or Sun, imo.

I should stop talking like this though. According to some computer program I have, many Libran people look like me.:pinched:

I never thought Scorps were too attractive. They're crude.

Going by what society wants, Sagis have the most ideal body types. Sagis, meaning Asc and Sun, are extremely common as models.

Last edited:

Yann

I'm glad I'm not the only person who sees this. Libras often have this super balanced face without anything that's really striking as if to keep everything in harmony and accommodate to as many people's tastes as possible.

This results in a face blander than vanilla. It's even in their genes to be inoffensive.

Air signs lack this pure primal sexual presence, and Libra is no exception. They don't have this dirty rawness to them that knocks down the front door and instead have to charm their way in through the back door. Most charming girl I ever spoke to was a Libra Sun. Libras can be the best at the courtship process and hooking their targets in; some of the best if not THE greatest seducers in the world are Libras.

Libra works better as a supplementary placement, meaning not Asc or Sun, imo.

I should stop talking like this though. According to some computer program I have, many Libran people look like me.

I never thought Scorps were too attractive. They're crude.

Going by what society wants, Sagis have the most ideal body types. Sagis, meaning Asc and Sun, are extremely common as models.

OK, no need to tear Libra ASC down hahaah. I really like my rising, but i notice these problems...like we're really pleasant to all people, and when we start getting more intimate with these people, they expect us to lose this "diplomacy" that is inherent....

About Scorpios, they have the most striking faces, well, eyes. Sagittarius have awesome bodies.

Southpaw

Banned
OK, no need to tear Libra ASC down hahaah. I really like my rising, but i notice these problems...like we're really pleasant to all people, and when we start getting more intimate with these people, they expect us to lose this "diplomacy" that is inherent....

About Scorpios, they have the most striking faces, well, eyes. Sagittarius have awesome bodies.
Where did I make fun of nacho Libras? If anything, it's very hard to find one that can be considered ugly. At the same time, it's also difficult to pick one that makes everyone in the room go, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NICE!"

So you like Scorpios. I suppose sharp angular facial features, thick eyebrows, dark eyes, high contrast, and angry looking faces are attractive to you.

Yann

Where did I make fun of nacho Libras? If anything, it's very hard to find one that can be considered ugly. At the same time, it's also difficult to pick one that makes everyone in the room go, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NICE!"

So you like Scorpios. I suppose sharp angular facial features, thick eyebrows, dark eyes, high contrast, and angry looking faces are attractive to you.

Ok, ok , i agree. And yes, all these features attracts me.

There is this site: http://www.astro-visions.com/index.html
It show body types of heavy sign people...

Yann

I would have never thought you're a Leo based on what happened in this thread.

A Leo can't recognize it's own defects?? hahaha OK so i'll honor my Leo Sun.

Libra ASC people are great with aesthetics, we can totally look awesome even if we're poor (hauahua), everybody likes us, and we are not people pleaser(at least I am not), we just try to understand and give a shot to everibody.

About the "stunning factor", it's hard for the other signs come up with balanced features, we have a reallyy higher chance of getting it, sooo :whistling:

@espi3479
The link to the brazilian blog post wich features mars in signs and physical appearance: http://mapadozodiaco.blogspot.com.br/2010/08/aparencia-fisica-atraves-de-marte-nos.html

But you don't speak english.... so your Mars is in Capricorn:
Physically: Dark and thick hair, well defined body, small face features.
Psychologically: Ambicious
Famous People with this Placement: Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, Katie Holmes.

Southpaw

Banned
A Leo can't recognize it's own defects?? hahaha OK so i'll honor my Leo Sun.

Libra ASC people are great with aesthetics, we can totally look awesome even if we're poor (hauahua), everybody likes us, and we are not people pleaser(at least I am not), we just try to understand and give a shot to everibody.

About the "stunning factor", it's hard for the other signs come up with balanced features, we have a reallyy higher chance of getting it, sooo :whistling:

@espi3479
The link to the brazilian blog post wich features mars in signs and physical appearance: http://mapadozodiaco.blogspot.com.br/2010/08/aparencia-fisica-atraves-de-marte-nos.html

But you don't speak english.... so your Mars is in Capricorn:
Physically: Dark and thick hair, well defined body, small face features.
Psychologically: Ambicious
Famous People with this Placement: Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, Katie Holmes.
I thought you were Pisces fish to be honest. Maybe it's the 12th house coloring your Sun and Mercury, I heard this comes into play especially when people are talking to each other over the internet

Yann

I thought you were Pisces fish to be honest. Maybe it's the 12th house coloring your Sun and Mercury, I heard this comes into play especially when people are talking to each other over the internet

Yeah, the House XII changed the Leo Sun a lot , along with the moon in Aquarius , wich makes me less self centered.

Munch

I like this, though I am Libra riser. I get the boost of Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto in the first and sun/merc squaring asc. My moon is ruled by Jupiter and conjunct Venus which is in a mutual reception with Jupiter. Mars trines my ascendant too, so pretty much all planets are present physically with the exception of Uranus. (Neptune is also tightly conjunct Venus). That's odd to me since Uranus is so pronounced in my chart.

Perhaps my physical presence doesn't belie what lurks beneath?

Somehow, I really enjoy that thought.