What does he think about me?

FreeWing

Hi all,

Me and this guy have known each other for almost 10 years now. We ended up dating about 6 years ago but it was a very short-term thing, as I had mixed feelings for him and realized that I only saw him as a friend. I broke his heart at the time, of course, although he was never too open about it - we actually never had a proper talk about it face to face, but we had just entered our teenage years anyway... We were both still kids still trying to build our characters and exploring the world. We didn't deal with this issue the way it should have been dealt at the time. But it's okay, it is a learned lesson for the future.

Ok, so the reason why I think this is relevant to my question is because things were never the same between us again. Before we had that short thing between us, we were great friends, the best kind. After that, we grew to be cautious with each other and not so open. We're still good friends, we've stayed friends for all these years and have many mutual friends, however... I have to say that sometimes I feel a bitterness coming from him towards me. And other times he is really nice. He is confusing... It's not that I think he is not over me, because he must be, but perhaps that situation caused him to have some surpressed anger towards me? But then again... I feel that he likes me as a person, as a friend... But could he be trying to fight that? Plus in this past few months I've been a bit more reserved due to personal issues and not as open as I used to be and, again, he sometimes feels to be judgemental about that (not in a direct way, this is me just supposing) and at other times he seems to be good. I'm not sure, I'm confused with him, to be honest.

At the time when I asked this question, we were together with another mutual friend of ours... And I've started to sense that bitter side of him. Then he said a few little things that it looked like they were meant to hurt me a little or at least just provoke me, but I'm not sure... I was not hurt by what he said, it was nothing big or no big deal anyway, just it hurts me that he has these type of attitudes sometimes... Because as much as I would prefer not to, I really do like him as a person and as a friend and I value his presence in my life a lot. I don't have any kind of romantic feelings towards him, I just genuinelly like him as a person and I wish he would just stop being this way. So, after that, I was sleepy and remained quiet for a while - plus I felt that he was purposely trying to ignore me at times. But at some point they start talking about something that also has been a big problem for me lately, and although it wasn't really affecting me that they were talking about it, he starts being really nice to me and encouraging, saying things like "come on, cheer up!! :) don't be down etcetc" - he must have thought that I wasn't talking because of it, but not really. Sorry, this is even confusing to me, I can only imagine what it must be like for you guys to read this, lol! But I hope you somewhat get the point of what's going on. :smile:

Here's the chart:

astro_2gw_107_what_does_he_think_about_me_hr8227810267.gif

Taking a look at this chart, I can see that I am represented by retrograde Mercury (in own term) and the Moon, both in Leo and in my 3rd house of communication - perhaps an indication of me focusing on our communication problems. He is represented by a detrimented Jupiter in Gemini, still under the influence of the South Node, in his 6th house (although in its own face and term, so he is not completelly out of strength)... Being that the 6th house is the house of Virgo and that is where Jupiter falls at, he sure does not seem to be in a good position atm... But not sure why? I seem to be more powerful than him on this chart and yet he is the one that has been affecting me etc... I mean, I don't live my life focusing on this of course and I've been dealing well with his "bipolarity" but it saddens me that he acts a certain way sometimes, yes. He is in my 12th house of hidden enemies and I'm on his 9th house... Perhaps denoting a desire of him to keep himself distanced from me or not so emotionally attached (even in a friendship situation)?

Now, here's the part that intrigues me the most... Jupiter receives Mercury by dignity and triplicity, so obviously Jupiter (him) likes Mercury (me). Even if it isn't in a romantic way, according to this chart, he does genuinelly like who I am as a person. Mercury also receives Jupiter by triplicity and face aswell as the Moon receives Jupiter by term, which confirms what I was saying earlier that I trully like him (as a friend) and resonate myself with him. There is an upcoming sextile between Mercury and Jupiter, so hopefully things will flow easier between us in the near future and we'll be able to be more open with each other... Also, the next aspect the Moon makes is a sextile with Saturn, which may indicate restructuring in the relationship, for the better, as it is a positive aspect. Finally, Mercury is the one who is retrograde and has more power, so it will likely be a change in my attitude somehow that will lead us to an easier position?

But to answer my question, it seems that by looking at this chart, he likes me more than I like him... Is this correct? This is really confusing for me because I'd never say that before I looked at this chart. But he may be trying to purposely keep his distance from me, anyway... Who knows!

I'd appreciatte someone to look into this and help me understand his chart a bit better, thank you! :joyful:

aly007

Hello :biggrin:

I amnot an expert but let's see:

You are mercury and moon.
Your thoughts-sun

He is jupiter and sun
His thoughts-saturn.

mercury in leo is in fall.
Merucy sextile jupiter.
Moon in leo and sun in cancer sre in mutual recpetion. You two like each other.

mercury also likes sun(his feelings).

His thoughts-saturn are exalted in libra.Saturn in your 5th house and his 11th house(he things of his friends, clouse people, social circles).

You are hinking of his feelings(sun).

Jupiter is in your 12th house. He is hiding from you. He might not recognize his feelings for you.

I think that you are thinking more bout him then vice versa, but remember that your feelings are mutual.Fellings are there, but you two are expressing in different ways.

All the best!