Will we relocate this year?

Mariam

------------

------------------

Last edited:

Sunrise

Hi,

Will I and my Sister relocate abroad this year by latest end September 2018?

Please have a look at the chart?

Thank you

hi Mariam, hope to relocate with your sister.
he sun in 9th house is almost conjunct the tenth.We intend to relocate with a dual study program
(work and study).
As about the chart, i believe that you will manage to relocate. I see positive testimories in the chart and with that information that you gave us.
goog luck

Chrysalis

No you won't, when moon reaches sun L2, moons in a pitted degree and suns weak, moon will then reach L9 jupiter which jupiter rejects. (using whole signs).

Your sisters in her cadent 8th and also in a pitted degree and peregrine, your in your detriment also.

So could be finances that halt this with regards to the sun.

Your sis merc goes rx tomorrow, i think shes gonna change her mind about it.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi Mariam,

To be honest, per the chart attached, it doesn't look good. The Moon is in its detriment and rules the querent.

I would love to hear the astrology behind the positive testimonies you have received on this thread besides what you yourself gave. If you want, post your natal chart with transits and progs.

Sunrise

Hi,

Will I and my Sister relocate abroad this year by latest end September 2018?

Please have a look at the chart?

Thank you

I made a new chart for the same question please have a look at it.
dear Mariam, there is no need to make a new horary chart! The first chart is perfect. It too pity...
please wait and come and tell us what happen

aquarius7000

Hi Mariam,

Thanks for your natal charts. I have to get ready to go to work now, but will have a look later today or on this weekend.

The new Horary chart is not required, as it is not correct to make a new Horary chart simply because of a negative testimony based on the initial Horary chart.

aquarius7000

Hi there,

I do not see any names so I going to address the person with the Taurus Asc. as A and the chart with the Gemini Asc. as B.

With person A, career is quite prominent and will be a strong one with the ruler of the career house, Saturn, exalted in Libra in the natal chart. Career and abroad are connected also via Jup-Sat. conjunction in the natal chart. Could I ask what career direction A would like to take?
Relocation is shown given that 4th house ruler, the Moon is in Capricorn, in the 10th house and, as said, Saturn and Jup (career and job) are connected. However, given that the Moon (home) is very weak in Capricorn (a sign the Moon is naturally in detriment), not sure how much living overseas will satisfy A. I think there is more of a chance to relocate when Saturn moves out of the 9th house of the chart. So, yes, by the end of the year to early next year, there is a good chance. Also, by that time, prog. Moon will have moved closer to the strong natal Merc., which rules the 3rd house also.

Person B (with Gem Asc.) also has living abroad indicated in their chart given that the Sun (ruler of the 4th) is in Gem and in opp. to Jup., natural ruler of the overseas. Also, Saturn rules here the 9th and 10th houses and is also exalted (strong) in Libra. It is connected to Nep., which is another indication of studying/working abroad. The Moon (naturally rules the home/emotionally secure area) in Sag. is another indicator of living abroad. The Moon in B's chart also rules the 3rd house, which indicates that B's sigbling might either live abroad and/or be quite well qualified.

aquarius7000

Thank you Aquarius for your reply :smile:
And, good luck to you and your sister.

With Mars in the 1st house, person A needs to be careful that they don't rub people the wrong way. Mars in the 1st house can seem a bit bossy.

All in all, I do think you both will succeed at relocation, but it will take quite a bit of effort and perhaps some delay with the involvement of Saturn. There could be small setbacks on the way mostly to do with paperwork, but I do think you will succeed in the end.

Last edited:

rafaella

Please have a look at the chart

I really don't know how to read it for me and my sister.

But Asc or me is the moon sitting in conjunct with saturn ruler of ninth house in the seventh.
The sun in 9th house is almost conjunct the tenth.We intend to relocate with a dual study program
(work and study).
So I think it is a yes

So what do you think is it a yes ?

Thank you

So you got admission to the course did you? Moon has separated from Saturn (which is significators for relocation here). But also the 9th for the course. So if you did get admission to the course, the next step is to get a student visa... have you applied for it? And I think this should be your real question - the visa...

tikana

I am very perplexed moon/sun... sun is lord of 3rd - local move
I am not thrilled on weakness of your L1 ..

rafaella

No Rafaella, we are waiting for a formal recognition of our Highschool and bachelor certificates. We will get that by the end of April. And in May we will apply to the university and by mid August we will receive the admission to our BA course.

Regarding the Visa I already asked that in a seperate horary thread.
Please have a look at it.
But we intend to apply for the Visa of study this June.

It is a bit complicated as there is much to do . And we have to work step by step.

I think you will get visa - looked at your other chart. But relocation probably not this year. Moon is in detriment and not applying to the significator for relocations (7th ruler). Reception is not there. Plus Moon/Sun sextiles makes me think its more to do with paperwork regard your qualifications that may delay things. Sun ruler of 3rd at 10th, Jup ruler of 10th in detriment of Moon. Sun is opposing Mer by antiscia.... so yes issue with paperwork/communication...delay at the very least. Hopefully by end of this year, things will work out.

when is the next course start after October? Also, not sure how it is in Germany, from my own experience of studying abroad - first you have to get admission and then apply for visa... so look into this. If this is the case then delay is inevitable.

rafaella

Don't want to be bearer of bad news, but that chart shows Moon applying to Jup rx, again pointing to issue with paperwork and having to redo something... don't know if its to do with the test or something else.

Moon later does apply Mars, 6 degrees - 6 months? But not sure if Moon/Jup square delays this aspect.

When is your test?

also is it possible for you to apply to several courses? I mean any course that starts in January instead... I mean your main goal is to return to Germany? right? So if it were me, I'd apply for other courses too as second choice.... that is, if it is anyway possible.

Just remember you will get there eventually... you will persevere... stay focused! all the best!

Last edited:

muchacho

Rafaella, it is as relocating back to our birth place our real home.But unfortunately we are doing it as foreigners.
Okay, this is important. So you consider the country you are moving to your real home? Then we have to give your desired destination H4 instead of H9. Please confirm.

muchacho

Yes muchacho,the country that we want to relocate to through studying is our birth country.So we want to relocate to our home ,place of birth.
It doesn't really matter where you were born. Horary is very much about state of mind and attitude. What matters is what you consider your home, where you feel home is. Is it the place where you live right now or is it the place where you were born?

rafaella

In horary relocation are 7th house whether its to your birth country or not. You home is where you are now, so that is 4th house. 9th house is for travels only, not relocation. What you feel is home or not has nothing to do with it.

muchacho

Home is the place of our birth and it is the same place we intend to relocate to.
It is not the place we live in right now.

So Yes I consider Home the place of our brth.
Okay. I tried both methods for relocation, the generic one (H7) and the special case (H4) and I don't get a yes with either method. So if your goal is just to relocate, then you probably should try a different approach because this approach is not going to work out as intended.

aquarius7000

In horary relocation are 7th house whether its to your birth country or not. You home is where you are now, so that is 4th house. 9th house is for travels only, not relocation. What you feel is home or not has nothing to do with it.
i agree with that also

muchacho

The answer to the old chart was a no. You got your answer and it came to pass. Case closed. I suggest you do a new one.