Who are these people I keep meeting in my LIFE?!

Bradders

I hate coming on here looking for guidance or what say you, I feel like I could be wasting astrologers precious time, but I will be short with this.

Ok, my mindset. I am someone who faces every challenge in life head on, it has been a dubious struggle to fit in, to feel wanted, to have a family, bla bla bla...

I just keep meeting these PEOPLE FIXERS?!!! I'm all upbeat, hey how're you doing, high five? Figuratively but it's LIKE THEY'RE ANALYZING OR LIKE ALIENS OR SOMETHING, WHAT THE-?!

BROTHERS, ONLINE, FRIENDS. I DON'T KNOW. I thought it was positive to face your problems, but it's like I've got people who aren't emotionally attempting to acknowledge, I'm OK?! They even hunt me down...

Sometimes I DO get very dark and down! THEY'RE LIKE ALIENS MAN?! ALIIIIENS... they're so emotionally silent, they've even pretended to be my friend and said I need help, I am crazy?!

And then my 3rd eye goes sounding off, YOU'RE DEALING WITH TROUBLE, THESE PEOPLE ARE PREDATORS, HUNTERS, they're looking to cut you open, they aren't even happy you're HAPPY?!

brother ( yes my brother in family ), why is it when I come down to see you, you're out to poke my eye out?! Why mother?!

They prey on me online, what am I attracting?! They're out to make out I'm overdramatic, they're out to point my flaws when I'm happy, that I'm crazy?! AM I JUST A TARGET?!

I'm just sick of how they're like cyborg ninjas... how they want to couple you in a room, how they don't care if you're happy?!

I KNOW THEY'RE NOT MY FRIENDS EVEN THOUGH I'M HAPPY AND ADAPTABLE BUT WHAT IS GOOOOING OOOON?!

WHAT ARE THEY AFTER?! WHY WON'T THEY LEAVE ME ALOOOONE?! WHY ME WHY WHY?!

WHY IS IT MEEE?! robots! Unsympathetic feelings MAACCCHIIIIINESSSSS.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_brad_wilson.81278.42828.gif
    astro_w2at_01_brad_wilson.81278.42828.gif
    41.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

InfoOverload2

Chiron in 6th conjunct Regulus & solar eclipse..anyone want to speculate what effect the solar eclipse had on him?
& close that third eye..it's worthless

aquarius7000

Hi,

I have to say your post is rather confusing. However, let me try and help a bit. You have a Pisces Asc., which absorbs all the energy out there. So, it might not necessarily be others, but rather you yourself that might be subconsciously absorbing how they feel. So, if someone is depressed when you meet them, you can absolutely sense that without them even telling you that. The ruler, Jupiter, of your Asc. is in the 7th house, so you manifest your being naturally through others, or being around others.

Your 7th house is in Virgo, ruled by Mercury. Mercury is in its detriment in Sag, and is perfectly conjunct the N. Node. This means that you have to learn (N. Node) to take others (Mercury, ruler of the 7th ) as they are. In fact, you might learn something from them or teach them something (9th house involved). This is all a learning process for you, so no need to over analyse this or get upset. It is just a constellation.

Bradders

Why? What was going down during the solar eclipse?

Edit: You mean the fact people think or make out I'm crazy and that when people say nasty stuff about me it really hits me in the gut? ( To Aquarius )

Virgoes do often turn out to be pretentious holier than thou/nitty picky narcissists

I thought people always had a problem with the way I am, I'm always happier on my own but when I go visit my family, familys partners, peeps online etc no one is happy or being douches so I often just stay in lol~

Last edited:

Bradders

I just have to admit I hope I am not coming across as too illiterate or rambunctious!

I know also you can only offer me a opinion so I'm not going to squabble~

Well, people as they are, hm... I often don't understand when people are these sort of stoic unemotional matter of fact/nitty picky types. I'm often very buoyant, happy, willing to help, I can DEFINITELY say the Libran presence in my 7th is high. I deeply dislike unfairness~

I think I see myself as this 'Can we all get along? Or 'Let's all say and do it together' type. I grew up in a household where my parents tolerated giving absolutely no sympathy, always belittled me, talked down to me, they absolutely didn't want to really understand me.

I have lots of friends, I admit I grew up feeling uncared about, ignored, etc.

Maybe theres just people out there who don't feel anything and the moment you speak about whats inside, even just a teeny bit, they start talking down to you?

Anyway, sometimes I can feel very down and I try and process these feelings despite it's been often very, very sad painful life.

I've had people wanting to fix me often~ I've felt talked down to alot? I had to learn to meditate and fix myself and repress all my feelings or hide them from people?

InfoOverload2

I just have to admit I hope I am not coming across as too illiterate or rambunctious!

I know also you can only offer me a opinion so I'm not going to squabble~

Well, people as they are, hm... I often don't understand when people are these sort of stoic unemotional matter of fact/nitty picky types. I'm often very buoyant, happy, willing to help, I can DEFINITELY say the Libran presence in my 7th is high. I deeply dislike unfairness~

I think I see myself as this 'Can we all get along? Or 'Let's all say and do it together' type. I grew up in a household where my parents tolerated giving absolutely no sympathy, always belittled me, talked down to me, they absolutely didn't want to really understand me.

I have lots of friends, I admit I grew up feeling uncared about, ignored, etc.

Maybe theres just people out there who don't feel anything and the moment you speak about whats inside, even just a teeny bit, they start talking down to you?

Anyway, sometimes I can feel very down and I try and process these feelings despite it's been often very, very sad painful life.

I've had people wanting to fix me often~ I've felt talked down to alot? I had to learn to meditate and fix myself and repress all my feelings or hide them from people?

Have you tried putting yourself around people who are more like you? A lot of people in this world don't leave their boxes...so if you're out of their box, you're going to be judged. You should picture these people in boxes every time they speak to you, and take it lightly..don't let it affect you. For your family, just breathe, smile, and realize that you see them but they don't see you, and it's fine. You can love them anyway just do not allow their limitations to affect you. And try to find like minded people by going to events and just doing things you actually want to do.

And again - maybe leave the third eye stuff alone? Stay here in your goals, hopes, and on earth lol. A lot of websites and people will say that ascending & opening your power is the purpose. We are not here to have a kundalini awakening, and you will probably not find happiness on that route..I believe we're here to experience this life. But there is magic here, and that's your thoughts. Thoughts are our magic, so be careful of anything or anyone that has a negative affect on your thoughts.

Last edited:

InfoOverload2

Try blocking techniques for people who are empaths (people who are sensitive to other's thoughts/vibes/intentions). This is just imagining you are completely covered in a white glowy protective suit..it sounds crazy but it's just to mentally remind yourself not to allow this outer experience (person, place, or thing) affect your inner (mind & thoughts).

Bradders

Well, I do have friends. it's just I keep meeting these sort of people.

Some facts about me I'm often a stay in because often it's like I can't deal with the harshness or have had experiences where people can't just accept that I'm 'There' or happy, they have to tell me to change, don't like it when I bring up my views, I feel the world is a hostile place in some aspects.

There are these emotionally very hard withdrawn types who have a very big mouth sometimes, they're often going around telling people what they think of me or they're telling me I have to change somehow. Irl I'm very emotionally open.

If I had to look at their point of view they think I'm incredibly negative, weak willed, unhappy, don't care of myself enough, then they don't like my world views because irl I'm very 'Feel'

I grew up with many hostile different circumstances, I don't go to the town centre no more, mostly I just stay in, game, sleep, struggle with insomnia, bipolar episodes.

I do feel when I go out though, like I'm in a sea. Emotions are all over the place, I can feel tension or feel like I'm looking inside the head sometimes of these 'Nasty people', it leaves me feeling sometimes emotionally scarred.

I'm a very emotional person, I'm often been told to 'Button up' or 'Kiss up life' when I'm happy I'm really excitable, emotional, enthusiastic, I'm also highly creative sort and I try hard to maintain self care.

On the other hand, I fear going out, I feel like my parents home I'm going to have a nasty grandfather say the most horrible things about me or bully me, I do have friends though. I just fear society altogether.

I often stay in and meditate or try and feel where to go, so I use my intuition as my emotional compass, this is because I was taken out of school, had a abusive childhood, hence why I try and feel out whats safe and whats not.

I just hate feeling insigificant sometimes. I have trouble with self care because of my mental health, but I tie myself down to try and get down sometimes and try to stay positive.

Hence, why I came here, was because I felt I met someone or the same people over and over. I know it's simple to just admit they're bad. But i dunno, when you're so happy and sensitive all the time, everything looks scary because I often get extremely upset and it dents me so hard emotionally.

So I didn't come on this forum for nothing.

Bradders

The reason I use my third eye is because whenever I go outside, I just soak up or feel so very small in some situations where I meet people who're not going to be adapting they're going to throttle and make you feel like nothing for trying to go there.

I can never tell where they are, they're everywhere. I can feel bad people, it's like you expect me to suck up the fact I'm going to meet bad people, it could be my taxi driver, it could be someone on the bus, it could be the homeless in the street

When you feel you're in a ocean of society, where sometimes, you feel extremely emotionally dented by this darkness, see I don't really have 'Armor', many things I struggle to associate or empathize with or feel so black sometimes because I met these types who're like demons~

They want to feel your suffering, they want to knock your common sense into orbit, they use projection excessively, I'm aware of it but with so much feeling like I'm engulfed by events that happened so many days ago or events, where you feel so good and then you wonder why you went out? Mhm?

So I feel when I'm in danger, I often feel frightened, I feel people are so unpredictable, often can mean to mislead you

When I was a kid I was abused so bad it took me until only a year ago toget hold of what happened because I was told all my life I never had it that bad or they had it worst than me

I think it's not unwise to think I often feel social anxiety or have these people who want to feed off me or get inside of me and poison me with their blame, their projection or making me feel less by destroying me publically somehow yeah?

It's not like I think I'm nicer or something than others, I often wonder what it feels like to be emotionally strong or like you could go to work everyday or take all the **** in your life with a stiff lip, yeah?

I'm sorry if you feel I'm wasting your time.

Bradders

I'm just asking, am I coming across as unagreeable like I know best? I just fear maybe sometimes I might be just being stubborn?

katydid

I hate coming on here looking for guidance or what say you, I feel like I could be wasting astrologers precious time, but I will be short with this.

Ok, my mindset. I am someone who faces every challenge in life head on, it has been a dubious struggle to fit in, to feel wanted, to have a family, bla bla bla...

I just keep meeting these PEOPLE FIXERS?!!! I'm all upbeat, hey how're you doing, high five? Figuratively but it's LIKE THEY'RE ANALYZING OR LIKE ALIENS OR SOMETHING, WHAT THE-?!

BROTHERS, ONLINE, FRIENDS. I DON'T KNOW. I thought it was positive to face your problems, but it's like I've got people who aren't emotionally attempting to acknowledge, I'm OK?! They even hunt me down...

Sometimes I DO get very dark and down! THEY'RE LIKE ALIENS MAN?! ALIIIIENS... they're so emotionally silent, they've even pretended to be my friend and said I need help, I am crazy?!

And then my 3rd eye goes sounding off, YOU'RE DEALING WITH TROUBLE, THESE PEOPLE ARE PREDATORS, HUNTERS, they're looking to cut you open, they aren't even happy you're HAPPY?!

brother ( yes my brother in family ), why is it when I come down to see you, you're out to poke my eye out?! Why mother?!

They prey on me online, what am I attracting?! They're out to make out I'm overdramatic, they're out to point my flaws when I'm happy, that I'm crazy?! AM I JUST A TARGET?!

I'm just sick of how they're like cyborg ninjas... how they want to couple you in a room, how they don't care if you're happy?!

I KNOW THEY'RE NOT MY FRIENDS EVEN THOUGH I'M HAPPY AND ADAPTABLE BUT WHAT IS GOOOOING OOOON?!

WHAT ARE THEY AFTER?! WHY WON'T THEY LEAVE ME ALOOOONE?! WHY ME WHY WHY?!

WHY IS IT MEEE?! robots! Unsympathetic feelings MAACCCHIIIIINESSSSS.

First, I have to say that I LOVE the way you write. You are very expressive and I can really feel what you are feeling yourself. That is a real talent.

But it did make me laugh, in a good way-:whistling:---when you said " They're out to make out I'm overdramatic, ..."---and that sentence was couched in a very overdramatic post. :happy:

Your ability to create drama and passion when you write and speak is a great skill to have.

HOWEVER, your Mars in Cancer is the trigger point of a Finger of Fate. :sideways:

I think you might imagine yourself as a victim, at times where that is not actually the case. And that might be one reason why others are seemingly trying to 'fix' you.

If you quite dramatically call others out for ruining your buzz by pointing out your weaknesses, then maybe there is something you are missing, that leads up to their voicing their criticisms?

I say that because of this Finger of Fate pointing to your Mars in Cancer.

Your Mars is very important in your chart. It is a focal point because it is the only planet below the horizon. Everything else is above. That makes it a 'singleton' which creates a singular personal focus upon that planet's role in your life.

Mars in Cancer in the 5th describes the determination and desire [Mars]to protect oneself emotionally [Cancer]so you can experience creativity and joy and have some fun in life. [5th house]

Mars is in it's fall in Cancer so it can be easily dissuaded and thrown off course because of emotional turbulence. I can see why you would want to voice concerns about family members messing with your emotional well being and positive mood.

But it might be that sometimes they are describing things that are important for you to know, and not actually trying to mess with you.

It is so hard because your Mercury is i Sag, inconjunct the Mars in Cancer. So you really want to be impulsive and optimistic and let things fall into place naturally. You have the ability to fly by the seat of your pants sometimes, and land in fields of four leaf clover.

Your Mercury in Sag, exactly conjunct the North Node and elevated, applying to conjunction with the MC, is so very spiritually aware, and connected to the cosmic
understanding, seeing the big picture of the matrix, and yet----:pouty:

And yet, the inconjunct to the Mars makes it difficult to do anything with all of that cosmic metaphysical knowledge because of the Mars in Cancer, which is so bound to the emotional plane and the material world.

It is so hard to explain to others what you are feeling and seeing and knowing because they cannot see any of it nor experience any of it. It is your personal Mars in Cancer/Mercury in Sag inconjunct. :ninja:

Have you written your book yet? Your film idea sketched out? Any poems published? You are a true visionary. :innocent:

Last edited:

InfoOverload2

Well, I do have friends. it's just I keep meeting these sort of people.

Some facts about me I'm often a stay in because often it's like I can't deal with the harshness or have had experiences where people can't just accept that I'm 'There' or happy, they have to tell me to change, don't like it when I bring up my views, I feel the world is a hostile place in some aspects.

There are these emotionally very hard withdrawn types who have a very big mouth sometimes, they're often going around telling people what they think of me or they're telling me I have to change somehow. Irl I'm very emotionally open.

If I had to look at their point of view they think I'm incredibly negative, weak willed, unhappy, don't care of myself enough, then they don't like my world views because irl I'm very 'Feel'

I grew up with many hostile different circumstances, I don't go to the town centre no more, mostly I just stay in, game, sleep, struggle with insomnia, bipolar episodes.

I do feel when I go out though, like I'm in a sea. Emotions are all over the place, I can feel tension or feel like I'm looking inside the head sometimes of these 'Nasty people', it leaves me feeling sometimes emotionally scarred.

I'm a very emotional person, I'm often been told to 'Button up' or 'Kiss up life' when I'm happy I'm really excitable, emotional, enthusiastic, I'm also highly creative sort and I try hard to maintain self care.

On the other hand, I fear going out, I feel like my parents home I'm going to have a nasty grandfather say the most horrible things about me or bully me, I do have friends though. I just fear society altogether.

I often stay in and meditate or try and feel where to go, so I use my intuition as my emotional compass, this is because I was taken out of school, had a abusive childhood, hence why I try and feel out whats safe and whats not.

I just hate feeling insigificant sometimes. I have trouble with self care because of my mental health, but I tie myself down to try and get down sometimes and try to stay positive.

Hence, why I came here, was because I felt I met someone or the same people over and over. I know it's simple to just admit they're bad. But i dunno, when you're so happy and sensitive all the time, everything looks scary because I often get extremely upset and it dents me so hard emotionally.

So I didn't come on this forum for nothing.

You have a rare astrological aspect - the Yod. This is a symbol of purpose/something you need to know/destiny.

Your 2 foot planets are Saturn in Aquarius in the 12th house, Mercury in Sag, in 10th house (which is also conjunct your North Node/Direction in life)
The Apex of your Yod is Mars in Cancer in the 5th house. I'm sure you're okay with research so go figure out what that YOD is telling you.

I also have Mars in Cancer in the 11th. Morality police is a big thing apparently. I am still figuring it out. But I too feel that people underact to very traumatic things, and this isn't a delusion it's just perception. Trauma or deep caring is only for TV I guess. I was told working out will help, but honestly allowing myself to cry has helped.
Heres a website: https://www.sunsigns.org/mars-in-eleventh-house/

Also you have Moon in 12th house. Seems intense you should look into that.

InfoOverload2

The reason I use my third eye is because whenever I go outside, I just soak up or feel so very small in some situations where I meet people who're not going to be adapting they're going to throttle and make you feel like nothing for trying to go there.

I can never tell where they are, they're everywhere. I can feel bad people, it's like you expect me to suck up the fact I'm going to meet bad people, it could be my taxi driver, it could be someone on the bus, it could be the homeless in the street

When you feel you're in a ocean of society, where sometimes, you feel extremely emotionally dented by this darkness, see I don't really have 'Armor', many things I struggle to associate or empathize with or feel so black sometimes because I met these types who're like demons~

They want to feel your suffering, they want to knock your common sense into orbit, they use projection excessively, I'm aware of it but with so much feeling like I'm engulfed by events that happened so many days ago or events, where you feel so good and then you wonder why you went out? Mhm?

So I feel when I'm in danger, I often feel frightened, I feel people are so unpredictable, often can mean to mislead you

When I was a kid I was abused so bad it took me until only a year ago toget hold of what happened because I was told all my life I never had it that bad or they had it worst than me

I think it's not unwise to think I often feel social anxiety or have these people who want to feed off me or get inside of me and poison me with their blame, their projection or making me feel less by destroying me publically somehow yeah?

It's not like I think I'm nicer or something than others, I often wonder what it feels like to be emotionally strong or like you could go to work everyday or take all the **** in your life with a stiff lip, yeah?

I'm sorry if you feel I'm wasting your time.

Please, not sure about anyone else but this is why I come online to connect on these things like this. Your chart is pointing towards a path.
You also have Sun conjunct Midheaven, Mercury Conjunct Midheaven, and North Node Conjunct Mercury, North Node Conjunct Midheaven.

For information about Yods (they are not fully understoood)
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/TheYod15.5.htm

Also look up: Moon conjunct Saturn. You'll see comments of others who feel like you do. They too had a hard childhood. Saturn is..not kind to anyone, but a teacher. Also look up Moon in Aquarius, and Moon in the 12th house.

katydid

Please, not sure about anyone else but this is why I come online to connect on these things like this. Your chart is pointing towards a path.
You also have Sun conjunct Midheaven, Mercury Conjunct Midheaven, and North Node Conjunct Mercury, North Node Conjunct Midheaven.

For information about Yods (they are not fully understoood)
[url]http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/TheYod15.5.htm[/url]

Also look up: Moon conjunct Saturn. You'll see comments of others who feel like you do. They too had a hard childhood. Saturn is..not kind to anyone, but a teacher. Also look up Moon in Aquarius, and Moon in the 12th house.

Bob Marks is my favorite website for online descriptions of aspects and configurations. He has amazing insights and explains things so clearly.