Anxiety and panic attacks

Tinchica

Please, help me out, i'm having serious issues with panic attacks, without conjuntions between mercury and saturn or uranus. My sun is in the 8th house in sagittarius, moon is in the 12th house in picies, and ascendant is taurus.

turkish girl

Please, help me out, i'm having serious issues with panic attacks, without conjuntions between mercury and saturn or uranus. My sun is in the 8th house in sagittarius, moon is in the 12th house in picies, and ascendant is taurus.

Can you tell the aspects of your Moon?

Tinchica

i will send you my birth chart so you can see. Moon is in aries. Moon squaeres Mars, and Moon squares the Sun.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_kristina_83983_16219.jpg
    astro_w2gw_01_kristina_83983_16219.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 59

Culpeper

Premium Member
I will use whole sign houses in my explanation. They are indicated by counting the signs around the outside of the chart.

This is a day chart so Sun, Jupiter, Saturn and Mercury are the strongest planets. Jupiter in the 7th whole sign house (WSH) is the chief benefic planet, and Mars in 9th WHS is the chief malefic. Mars in in its exaltation. The square aspect from Mars to the Moon indicates that Mars dominates the Moon in this chart although the separating aspect indicates that the Moon is trying to escape. Moon is also exaltation ruler of the ascendant.

Mars is the ruler of the year by profection and is very active for you right now. It can cause you a lot of trouble and panic is just one of its specialties. But I do not see any real danger to you in the chart. As an astrological remedy keep an eye on the current transits of the Moon. When it is conjunct, square or opposed natal Mars you may have an attack. Try avoiding distressing situations at those times and there are breathing exercises that help. After your coming birthday Venus will be ruler of the year and the issue should be mitigated.

turkish girl

i will send you my birth chart so you can see. Moon is in aries. Moon squaeres Mars, and Moon squares the Sun.

3rd house belong to self confidence and strength and its lord is placed on 12th house which belong to expenses so person may not enough self confidence or he/she is not so much confidence regarding own power.When performing in front of others this can create stress and anxiety.3rd house governs mental inclination of a person.It also affects the inherent propensities of the intellect and mind.Hence the 12th house which is known by house of disease(and many other things)shows us that here 3rd ruler is afflicted.And the ruler Moon is herself an emotional sign being here,feeling lonely and isolated,the sign of aries not very good position for her.

Mostly when Moon in hard aspect to Pluto ( Pluto will represent deep fears and deep anxieties, rooting in our past and past hurts. These are irrational fears. )But it may produce anxiety even if there is a soft aspect(Yours is a trine)

Most of the time people having mercury in 8th house having troubles communicating their feelings,actually moon in 12th house creates same feelings too.While you speak your mind, you keep your heart to yourself. This is good when you need to keep a poker face to avoid revealing too much. When it comes to your relationships, however, it’s not always the best solution.This can create heavy emotional load.Maybe you should open up yourself to other more in an emotional level

I am not a professional astrologer,i have had panic attack once,so i am interested in this topic.I hope i helped a bit.

Tinchica

Thank you very much for explanation. It's not that easy when people are telling me that i'm just spoiled and that it's nothing, i felt guilty beacuse of it. Now i finally understand why i have those problems

turkish girl

Thank you very much for explanation. It's not that easy when people are telling me that i'm just spoiled and that it's nothing, i felt guilty beacuse of it. Now i finally understand why i have those problems

Thank you!
While fighting with panic attacks it is the most helpful thing taking close ones supports.You may open yourself someone to whom you can trust.Believe me it works.

Tinchica

Turkish girl, you helped me a lot. Everything you have said is true. I think that my mayor problem is insecurity, it's been following me through my whole life, epecially when it comes to my love life.
Thanks a lot for answering me

Tinchica

Thank you!
While fighting with panic attacks it is the most helpful thing taking close ones supports.You may open yourself someone to whom you can trust.Believe me it works.

Yes, it's true. I talk about it with my mom, my grandmother and my best friend who also happened to suffer from panic attacks.

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi Tinchica,

a few thoughts. When you have the Moon in the 12th it is unusually hard to feel comfortable with being yourself around others because that house acts as a sort of invisible wall between you and them while at the same time making you pick up on the cues other people put out much more strongly. So the position can create several of the problems you described. It is a fairly difficult placement but to add to turkish girl's suggestion, if you find people whose Venus/Jupiter/Saturn aspect your moon by trine or conjunct you'll find you can feel comfortable around them. It seems strong aspects to the Moon are the best way to allow it to come out with this placement.

The love life issues are actually suggested by your Saturn-Pluto square. You have 4 personal planets packed in the 8th (Pluto's house) sextile Saturn in Aqua. The 8th house planets want an intimate relationship but that is more compatible with Pluto while they are placed in a sign that doesn't share in this (Sagittarius) and they are further stabilized by Saturn in friendly Aquarius - so you have a conflict between wanting a Scorpionic relationship with a more conscious goal of wanting one that includes the hope and optimism suggested by Sagittarius. And as Saturn is usually a builder while Pluto is a destroyer the two seem mutually exclusive to you even though they are not. You can actually end up with both qualities as well as the stability you desire with Saturn although it would be a cyclical relationship with different phases and ups and downs.

The panic attacks might be because of the square between Chiron and your Sun operating right now. Chiron currently falls in your 12th and it is square the Sun in the 8th and as these are both water houses the difficult energy is likely to come out in "irrational" ways that are hard to understand. You can look up Chiron square Sun for more information on this. As it is a transit this will pass but you will be dealing with it for the next few months.

Tinchica

Hi Tinchica,

a few thoughts. When you have the Moon in the 12th it is unusually hard to feel comfortable with being yourself around others because that house acts as a sort of invisible wall between you and them while at the same time making you pick up on the cues other people put out much more strongly. So the position can create several of the problems you described. It is a fairly difficult placement but to add to turkish girl's suggestion, if you find people whose Venus/Jupiter/Saturn aspect your moon by trine or conjunct you'll find you can feel comfortable around them. It seems strong aspects to the Moon are the best way to allow it to come out with this placement.

The love life issues are actually suggested by your Saturn-Pluto square. You have 4 personal planets packed in the 8th (Pluto's house) sextile Saturn in Aqua. The 8th house planets want an intimate relationship but that is more compatible with Pluto while they are placed in a sign that doesn't share in this (Sagittarius) and they are further stabilized by Saturn in friendly Aquarius - so you have a conflict between wanting a Scorpionic relationship with a more conscious goal of wanting one that includes the hope and optimism suggested by Sagittarius. And as Saturn is usually a builder while Pluto is a destroyer the two seem mutually exclusive to you even though they are not. You can actually end up with both qualities as well as the stability you desire with Saturn although it would be a cyclical relationship with different phases and ups and downs.

The panic attacks might be because of the square between Chiron and your Sun operating right now. Chiron currently falls in your 12th and it is square the Sun in the 8th and as these are both water houses the difficult energy is likely to come out in "irrational" ways that are hard to understand. You can look up Chiron square Sun for more information on this. As it is a transit this will pass but you will be dealing with it for the next few months.

Thank you very, very much. You described me in details and i still managed to understand everything.

I can't believe how well you described me in the first paragraph.
I also don't consider myself lucky when it comes to my love life. It's like i always choose the wrong guys and i had lots of ups and downs. Also i don't feel the energy of Sagittarius and my Sun is in Sagittarius which i find weird. I crave for love and intimacy, not casual relationships, and always find guys that don't want anything serious with me and it hurts me. I am not optimistic at all, and Sag is considered to be optimistic zodiac sign.

I suffer from panic atacks for about 4 years, i have better and worse day, but now is definitely better than 4 years ago.

jkxx74

Premium Member
The 12th house moon explanation might fit because it's the placement I have so most experience with it..

It looks like I gave you the 8th house vs Sag alignment backwards then. Although you appear very attractive to other people (Sun conjunct Venus and in a house such as the 8th) the problems might be coming from the Sun and Venus both sextile to Saturn which makes one appear more quiet and subdued - so Saturn might be giving you a hard time expressing your natural intensity. Another factor I didn't bring up before is your Pluto in the 7th which tends to attract people who have a really powerful effect on you for good or ill. However with Jupiter near the descendant there is at least a decent chance the effect will be good so definitely don't give up.

Your Sag placements falling in the 8th are extremely creative but you might feel more like a Scorpio than a Sag with the house placement. In any case I'm pretty sure you find metaphysical studies fascinating. If you are in the mood a good reading on Pluto (Hades in Greek mythology or Shiva in Hindu) might lift your spirits a bit. There can actually be a powerful kind of optimism that can come out of combining your ruler's search for meaning with Pluto's ability to get to the core truth behind something.

I had the panic attacks as well and they lasted for several years but then subsided on their own.. so there is good chance you will feel even better in the future.

Tinchica

Thanks a lot. You really shocked me, cause everything you have said is 100 % true and makes perfect sence. I'm new in astrology forum so this was really helpful.

aldebaran

I think the 12th is related to how you feel the world,the experience of inebriating in a garden, or of "feeling lost" among a crowd.

10th is about focus, obligations, serious things

11th is about comprehension, and is associated with multituds, lots of people.

Your Moon is in 12th in the fire of Aries, but in a house ruled by Neptune.

Neptune is together with Uranus right on your MC(10th), while Uranus rules your 11th.

Neptune = inebriating/getting lost(and rules 12th) + Uranus = comprehension/chaos/many people(and rules 11th) both acting right on the M.C. (serious things, focus, fear).
Those are indications of what you described.

Saturn is passing through your 8th, which is a house of tension, in the fire of Sagittarius.

I believe this period will end and lighter times will come when Saturn gets into Capricorn and the South/North Node gets more to 22-21 Aquarius/Leo and so on.

If I can give an advice, remember that fear exists for everyone; it comes at certain times and will definitely go away in a certain time - the way we deal with it is what matters. Some people do harm to others and lose their "values" easily when fear appears, others resist to it - I mean, without doing bad things or harming others in a way to try to escape from it. This is what counts.

Tinchica

I think the 12th is related to how you feel the world,the experience of inebriating in a garden, or of "feeling lost" among a crowd.

10th is about focus, obligations, serious things

11th is about comprehension, and is associated with multituds, lots of people.

Your Moon is in 12th in the fire of Aries, but in a house ruled by Neptune.

Neptune is together with Uranus right on your MC(10th), while Uranus rules your 11th.

Neptune = inebriating/getting lost(and rules 12th) + Uranus = comprehension/chaos/many people(and rules 11th) both acting right on the M.C. (serious things, focus, fear).
Those are indications of what you described.

Saturn is passing through your 8th, which is a house of tension, in the fire of Sagittarius.

I believe this period will end and lighter times will come when Saturn gets into Capricorn and the South/North Node gets more to 22-21 Aquarius/Leo and so on.

If I can give an advice, remember that fear exists for everyone; it comes at certain times and will definitely go away in a certain time - the way we deal with it is what matters. Some people do harm to others and lose their "values" easily when fear appears, others resist to it - I mean, without doing bad things or harming others in a way to try to escape from it. This is what counts.

Wow! Thank you so much. I have never realized the connection between Neptune, Uranus and M.C. Saturn will enter in Capricorn by the end of the year if i am not wrong?

And one thing about your advice, that's the best advice ever that someone has given me when it comes to panic attacks , honestly.