Pisces holding a grudge, is it possible?

animatedoodle

Haha, along with Taurus...

Oh? Please explain!

Cancer people....are very distrusting of me.

With good reason. I have Mercury conj Mars. I don't think before I talk, so they are like...OMG SHUT UP MY FEELINGS....

26BRNewWczBInMDhm.gif

animatedoodle

Your bluntness and directness sets them off?

YUP!

It's interesting what you said about Tauru's anger being scary.
The thing about a Taurus is that they are so practical, you can push push and they will just laugh and shrug it off. Tough Hides. But if they have let you in their special place, and you mess it up, and push push to change it.

There is no shade of red madder than a Taurus.

I kinda know when I'm talking to a water sign... they always start their sentences with "I feel..."

Or they pepper the word feeling in there somewhere.

Haha :rightful::rightful:

animatedoodle

I knew a man who once lived in our house, hes a Taurus, and boy, hes got the worst tempers of all! Will literally throw things whatever he sees in his way. From then on, i began suffering from a fear of angry people...i dont want to run into those kind of people! I had enough of Hulkish festivals...:/

He must have been a Taurus/Aries mix. Those men are dangerous.
Think Adolf Hitler....Sadam Hussain...

Hmmm..hhmmm

My BF has a taurus Sun/Moon/Merc and he is a sweet wonderful kinda man.
He has gotten angry only once in our relationship. Im the more hot headed one. Mars in Aries, while his Mars is in Virgo. So it depends :)

Which was probably how you found out I was a Pisces. :p

Yes, its a habit. I say i feel feel feel everytime. Whether its a formal conversation or not. I cant stop cause if I do, my heart will, too...

Husband: Oh, good eve, hon~ Whats for dinner?
Me: Have some of my feelings!!! *hands a plate of blood stained heart*
Husband: Who the **** did I just marry? God....

This made me laugh so hard!!!!! Hahahaha

As a Pisces Moon I can *totally* relate!

aniani

I totally agree!!!! I am a Tauras Moon/Sun as well. Most of my friends, even good ones have never seen me angry. It is really really hard to get me angry. However, those who have seen me angry said apparantly, it's traumatisingly scary. Haha.

animatedoodle

I totally agree!!!! I am a Tauras Moon/Sun as well. Most of my friends, even good ones have never seen me angry. It is really really hard to get me angry. However, those who have seen me angry said apparantly, it's traumatisingly scary. Haha.

Its because of your wonderful sense of Venusian balance! But once it's tipped...
Yes. Not fun.

BLUE
What sign is your husband??

animatedoodle

Oh, no no no. Its just how I interpret water signs...

Theyve got the FEELs, man...

Haha, sorry about that, animatedoodle. Btw, I love your name. Coz i love to animate AND doodle.

aniani- My lil brother has 11th house Moon in Taurus...and a 2nd house Sun in Cancer. o_O

So you're not married?

Are you a girl....or a boy...??

Your little brother sounds ....fun I actually love Moon in Taurus peeps

Soooo chilled....so jazzy....

animatedoodle

Nope, not married.

A girl.

Oh, he is reaaaaaally fun. But we dont get along. I have Moon in Saggy so thats why we clash often. I dont find him boring, though. Taurus arent Boring. I like em. Cause, ive got Venus in Taurus in the 11th house cusp yeahh!
But wont change my fear of them....

Ah cool. Don't be afraid.
Just don't touch their stuff and realise they hate sharing.

Why argue with a rock?

Ah Venus in Taurus? So you like soft things? warm things? All of the things? :biggrin:

david starling

I think Taurians are naturally sweet, but get their feelings hurt very easily if you say the wrong thing. You DON'T want to trigger a Taurian's angry, aggressive side, which they're careful to keep hidden and under control as much as possible (I grew up in a Taurian family). Excellent grudge-keepers!

Dubyadude1986

If you dont show youre angry. People will lose respect to you, they will take advantage of your kind nature. But if it becomes overwhelming, and you snap, people will then assume youre mental. :/ Believe it or not, some people respect grudge holders. They KNEW these people arent the type of people to mess up with. On the other hand belittle those who have shorter gauge. They think of these people as shallows and easy to handle, they KNEW they can get away with murder with em. It hurts for a Mutable like me.

Do you know Barbaroach in Pokemon Emerald?
:) See how wriggly it is!

I dont mind. This fish ears (do fish have ears, wtf?!) can tolerate hearing dirty words long as i dont picture it!

That's what she said.

Dubyadude1986

Doodle

Being uncomfortable is part of existence for humans. Feeling vulnerable builds character. It's good for you!

Once one is actually attacked in some way, then action is taken. :rightful::bandit::w00t:

Last edited:

animatedoodle

Doodle

Being uncomfortable is part of existence for humans. Feeling vulnerable builds character. It's good for you!

Once one is actually attacked in some way, then action is taken. :rightful::bandit::w00t:

tumblr_n7nts97ayb1qlxyddo1_400.gif

Haha...I am laughing my *** off here...

My AQUA ASC thinks this whole thing is hilar...

But you guys are right. We are sensitive....#itsavenusthing

Dubyadude1986

Okay. Sorry about that. All of that was just a joke, seriously. Now.

I know a lot of Pisces's. I do not think of them as people that hold a grudge.

They are hard to convince of something once they have concrete conviction. They will make you work to earn back the faith, but it should not be confused with trust.

They trust you, they just think they know how to show you a better way.

They want to evolve into whatever you need to learn from and teach it to you.

Notice how that lady is kind of moving around like a fish? See, she's showing people what a Pisces does per the thread. :) ^^^^^^^

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Well then you really shouldn't be afraid of Pisces. Holding a grudge isn't conducive to their nature.

You would be dealing with a Pisces that had a malific Moon and or other malific placements that had various issues with the angles and cardinal overload in a grumpy grudgeful pisces.

And even then they might master the squares and oppositions and be a badass pisces.

I'm Pisces rising, I know all about it. I just don't have a whole lot of it. I don't look the same in any picture.

I fired Neptune now so Jupiter is my rising and it and Pluto run everything.

Blue03Red

Account Closed
Ugh. Wow. Im flabbergasted. First time that i cant use humor to defend myself from the perceived accusation.. My brain just leaped back to the ocean leaving my body immobile.