Pluto conjunt Sun

Remove it if it's not appropriate.

This man has been nothing but good to me,en though he's nothing but Plutonic. He's been to jail so many times in his life. He's been a gang member. He's done so called horrible things, yet he's the one that bailed me out of jail and he's the one that loves me and holds me and helps me.

JUPITERASC

This man has been nothing but good to me,en though he's nothing but Plutonic.
He's been to jail so many times in his life.
He's been a gang member.
He's done so called horrible things, yet he's the one that bailed me out of jail
and he's the one that loves me and holds me and helps me.
One aspect cannot account for all of those issues - read the whole chart :smile:
begin with the sign location of the Sun
also assess 7th house sign ruler

StillOne

Please consider posting the synastry chart at minimum. Hopefully you'll post individual natal charts and a composite as well. I think it would be interesting for all here to see! Thank you!

Last edited:

katydid

This man has been nothing but good to me,en though he's nothing but Plutonic. He's been to jail so many times in his life. He's been a gang member. He's done so called horrible things, yet he's the one that bailed me out of jail and he's the one that loves me and holds me and helps me.

Sure, for NOW he will protect you. For NOW he will hug you and hold you. But his past will not disappear. And if you cross him, he will not just let it go. He will show his vindictive side because that is how he rolls.

katydid

So you're attributing all of this behaviour to a Sun-Pluto conjunction?

Here is what I was going on. This is what I posted in February when she asked about her new relationship:

Re: Should I proceed with this person?
I think you made the right decision. His Mars square your Mars, Saturn Pluto? And you have Mars square Sun/ I get confused about whose is whose but bottom line is there are a lot of volatile, escalation type of aspects going on.

I think he has a bad temper and you should keep your distance.

AND:

His Pluto squares your Moon, which is in his 12th. That is scary stalker material. He could become a creeper or a lurker in the shadows if you don't shut this down.

[And then later on she did experience some scary things where he threatened her and stalked her and she was very frightened. Add in his past criminal history and this is a volatile mix. ]

conspiracy theorist

I've seen her threads about this dude before and in every single one she gets warned about what she is getting into. Alas, she seems to like the "danger/intensity" of this plutonic figure so what can we do but look on with bated breath? It would seem that he's successfully wrapped her around his finger.

Blaze

Account Closed
3ece8b2ee708253fdfe1ae26f6f55779.jpg

Kitchy

Banned
Here is what I was going on. This is what I posted in February when she asked about her new relationship:

I think you made the right decision. His Mars square your Mars, Saturn Pluto? And you have Mars square Sun/ I get confused about whose is whose but bottom line is there are a lot of volatile, escalation type of aspects going on.

I think he has a bad temper and you should keep your distance.

AND:

His Pluto squares your Moon, which is in his 12th. That is scary stalker material. He could become a creeper or a lurker in the shadows if you don't shut this down.

[And then later on she did experience some scary things where he threatened her and stalked her and she was very frightened. Add in his past criminal history and this is a volatile mix. ]

I remember this thread too, KD - I had doubts as well,- but as I recall - the synastry was very much a 12th house enabling relationship - I think I wrote 'if you are looking for someone who will always bail you out of jail - this is the guy'. I'm pretty sure this is the same person.

Zany - it is always best to seek and reach higher than the lowest common denominator in your relationships. What sun-pluto desires most is intimacy - depth, but sometimes 'intensity' gets confused for such.

If this person you are stuck on is willing to help you rise above and beyond - then you are talking about a healthy sun-pluto, but to be stuck in 'when things are bad - this person is always there for me' - well, it kind of speaks for itself, doesn't it?

katydid

I think this is a perfect example of a natal chart aspect of Sun square Mars/Saturn/Pluto. Sometimes a native with that difficult square will 'thrive' when under siege or threatening situations. It can be a dare devil type aspect OR it can attract threatening people into their personal orbit. :devil:

noraleader

Banned
agreed, posts flipflop between the above and "god help me".

remember the bad things. i dated a gangster. over twenty years ago. i'm still paying for it.

when you marry a gangster, you marry a gang. love the man, love his life. you'll raise gangster kids and watch them grow up and serve "the family" or spend their lives running from it.

there are nice guys who are passionate too. but i kind of get the feeling, that anything anyone says that doesn't fit what you're currently feeling, is only going to aggravate you. if you want to follow that dharma, don't upset these nice people acting like you want someone to tell you otherwise.

i don't even want to know why "horrible" needs quotes.