everyone's relationship questions at this time

Dr.Time

Hey,
Everybody's relationship horary questions seem to be getting negative responses.

Is this some kind of coincidence or what?

rafaella

Hey,
Everybody's relationship horary questions seem to be getting negative responses.

Is this some kind of coincidence or what?

I would say 90% of the time relationship questions get negative responses. Why? Well because most querents do not turn to horary when things are going well, its only when there is difficulty and confusion that people start looking for answers through astrology. I find many times querents are somehow 'waiting' for the queisted to make some moves, to contact them or to show some interest/or return back to them... querents have no control over the situation. Unfortunately, these charts are unlikely to bring positive change.

Dr.Time

Hmm yeah that's a good point.

I would say 90% of the time relationship questions get negative responses. Why? Well because most querents do not turn to horary when things are going well, its only when there is difficulty and confusion that people start looking for answers through astrology. I find many times querents are somehow 'waiting' for the queisted to make some moves, to contact them or to show some interest/or return back to them... querents have no control over the situation. Unfortunately, these charts are unlikely to bring positive change.

duenderoja

This is why I have learned to sit back on questions of this nature until the time of panic has receded.

Dr.Time

interesting.
Out of curiousity. If you ask a question about "will we be in touch" or "will i have enter into a relationship with X" - right now while mercury is RX, and mars is separating from venus, could this not mean that anyone that asks a question like this right now would be given a negative outcome?

Like, I guess this is hard to articulate. The planets are all doing one thing, and here on earth so many people may be going out on dates and wondering these same questions.
If they all wondered these questions, what are the chances of anyone getting a postive response?

Also, someone who's in a happy relationship right now, could they validate their feelings by asking a horary of this nature? I know they say you shouldn't test a horary like this otherwise the moon could just end up being VOC.

But what if for the sake of science someone tested?

This is why I have learned to sit back on questions of this nature until the time of panic has receded.

Bunraku

If you believe that the planets physically influence us , then there you have the answer.
In tradition, people time their lives with the cycles of the planets. Example: Cut nails when the Moon is waning, cut hair when the Moon is waxing, plant seeds when the Moon is waxing, don't begin things related to Mercury when Mercury is in retrograde, don't begin projects while Moon is VOC, begin banishings while moon is waning in Pisces, don't have operations on your face or head when Moon is in Aries, etc.
And so on

Zarathu has a list of planetary placements to watch out for if you plan surgery. It's very extensive. Check it out .

Oddity

Horary isn't testable that way.

Mercury retrograde in a chart doesn't necessarily mean a bad relationship, in some cases it could mean a reconciliation (retrograde - walking backwards, returning).

Even if Venus and Mars were in applying trine in a chart, if they were not the significators of the querent and quesited, it would mean little. It's a planetary pair. It isn't the only planetary pair you will see in questions, even now. A relationship might be signified by Jupiter-Mercury, Sun-Saturn, or Moon-Saturn, as well as by Venus-Mars.

Dr.Time

Thanks for your response oddity.
I mean, with a lot of the questions i've been seeing around, all those significators seem to be separating, or there are squares.
Well at least many.

Interesting I guess. Have you seen any positive relationship horaries recently?

Horary isn't testable that way.

Mercury retrograde in a chart doesn't necessarily mean a bad relationship, in some cases it could mean a reconciliation (retrograde - walking backwards, returning).

Even if Venus and Mars were in applying trine in a chart, if they were not the significators of the querent and quesited, it would mean little. It's a planetary pair. It isn't the only planetary pair you will see in questions, even now. A relationship might be signified by Jupiter-Mercury, Sun-Saturn, or Moon-Saturn, as well as by Venus-Mars.

rafaella

Thanks for your response oddity.
I mean, with a lot of the questions i've been seeing around, all those significators seem to be separating, or there are squares.
Well at least many.

Interesting I guess. Have you seen any positive relationship horaries recently?

If one has a sincere question and is not trying to test horary in anyways, has come to horary after going through turmoil and difficulty, and one asks a genuine clear question then horary chart will be accurate as well. Whether its negative or positive, the chart will show the outcome. Not all squares are negative. If there is reception and dignity, things can work out. And a trine does not always mean there is a relationship either. I prefer a square with reception than a trine without reception.

Also, the same planets in the horary chart will be having an effect on the querent in their natal chart, if Venus and Mars are square in the horary chart, those same planets might be somehow affecting natal positions in querents chart.

You also have to remember during time of Lilly, there were no computers and the only way to find answers through horary was to go to astrologers who calculated the charts themselves. The charts were probably much more accurate and valid than they are now in this forum as most people here ask a horary question just because they are curious or do not like the answer, so they ask another horary after another horary. The horary just keeps telling them a big fat NO.

A querent who is going through turmoil but is meant to be back with the ex and asks a sincere question, will get an accurate answer, and most likely this querent will be asking the question when the answers can be delivered to this querent. I guess even the moment when we ask the question is somehow influenced by the planets.