Quick help, whats my age??

lisahearts

:love:

I am seeing that there is definitely Marriage in this chart but for some reason I keep coming up with AGE 42! I'm not sure if that is the correct age or around the correct age-range of which the marriage is indicated. you have a better hang of this than me, what age do you see marriage? -is there marriage/love at all ? do you know if there will be fertility or children?

- thankyou

Last edited:

Vista

This chart is very hard to read. Coudl you attach a natal chart from astro.com? Also, if you can include the natal with transits and progressions that would be helpful as well.

Carol Rushman says, applying aspects from the Natal Moon to other planets before it leaves that sign point to marriage opportunities for men, and applying aspects from natal Sun before it leaves that sign to other planets point to marriage opportunity for females. Conjunctions are always played out first even if the orb is much greater than another aspect. Example, Sun Taurus at 10 degrees and Mars at 28 degrees Taurus will come first than Sun sextile Jupiter at 14 degrees Cancer. Finally, she says typically the marriage partner will usually have the rising sign of the applying planet or it's sign. In other words, If Sun applies to Mars in Gemini, the spouse will have either Aries, Gemini or Scorpio rising.(Mars rules both Aries and Scorpio). Does that make sense?

lisahearts

yes, thank you so much for that website.. i think this is a big reason i was confused, there wasn't much to elaborate on… heres the chart from ASTRO.com

Last edited:

lisahearts

This chart is very hard to read. Coudl you attach a natal chart from astro.com? Also, if you can include the natal with transits and progressions that would be helpful as well.

Carol Rushman says, applying aspects from the Natal Moon to other planets before it leaves that sign point to marriage opportunities for men, and applying aspects from natal Sun before it leaves that sign to other planets point to marriage opportunity for females. Conjunctions are always played out first even if the orb is much greater than another aspect. Example, Sun Taurus at 10 degrees and Mars at 28 degrees Taurus will come first than Sun sextile Jupiter at 14 degrees Cancer. Finally, she says typically the marriage partner will usually have the rising sign of the applying planet or it's sign. In other words, If Sun applies to Mars in Gemini, the spouse will have either Aries, Gemini or Scorpio rising.(Mars rules both Aries and Scorpio). Does that make sense?

thank you, yes it does very much

Vista

I was wondering how you came up with 42. Not agreeing or disagreeing just curious what method you used?

Carol Rushman's method is not fool proof as I know women who have been married without any applying aspects from the Sun to another planet. It's just a general guideline.

Vista

Venus is one of the heavenly bodies, correct? Doesn't it show you could be married at age 20? :)

Well Often your age at marriage can be found in the natal chart. It can often be found in the distance in zodiacal degrees between any 2 of the heavenly bodies symbolic of male and female, love and passion--Sun, Moon, Venus and Mars.

Often the number of degrees between 2 of these "love planets" will equate to your age at a major romance or at marriage.

--->example of this Meathod: a man whose Sun is at 6 degrees of Virgo and whose Venus is in the following sign at 10 degrees of Libra. He married a little later in life than most men do. He was 34 years old by the time he did.

--There are 30 degrees in each sign. With his Sun at 6 degrees of Virgo, there were 24 degrees remaining in Virgo to add to the 10 degrees in Libra to find the distance between his Sun and Venus. The total of 24 and 10 is 34, his age at his first marriage.

This man's second marriage took place at age 55. I happened to predict that marriage when this individual showed me his natal horoscope at a social gathering. I couldn't help noticing that his natal Mars was in his seventh house of marriage. I mentally calculated that at his present age his Sun was about three degrees short of reaching his Mars. That equates to three years.

++this is the method i have tried and i got 42 and 41 years old for marriage but i am not too sure and would like other people to try this method i picked up on an article.

Vista

I still see 35, the degrees between Sun and Venus are 35. Next up would be the Moon to the DESC, again 35 degrees. The other's don't apply because you would have been too young.

lisahearts

THANKYOU! yes, i think you were spot on with 35, ill have to recalculate everything because marriage is one of the hardest and trickiest things to spot on the Natal Chart with the hardest of them all being death. I am not seeing anything on fertility or children, i will have to keep analyzing. Do you know any good methods for calculating which degrees point towards children?

Vista

I will have to double-check this but I believe applying aspects of the Moon to planets show opportunity for children. As you can see, you have many applying aspects so plenty of opportunity! You also have Moon in the 5th house in Cancer no less, you will love children and be a great mother. With Mercury conjunct and the ruler of the 5th, there could be twins. Moon in the 4th points to very gifted children too.

THANKYOU! yes, i think you were spot on with 35, ill have to recalculate everything because marriage is one of the hardest and trickiest things to spot on the Natal Chart with the hardest of them all being death. I am not seeing anything on fertility or children, i will have to keep analyzing. Do you know any good methods for calculating which degrees point towards children?

lisahearts

I will have to double-check this but I believe applying aspects of the Moon to planets show opportunity for children. As you can see, you have many applying aspects so plenty of opportunity! You also have Moon in the 5th house in Cancer no less, you will love children and be a great mother. With Mercury conjunct and the ruler of the 5th, there could be twins. Moon in the 4th points to very gifted children too.

yes, thank you i will have to try this.. there are so many different methods so I'm trying to get the hang of much newer and easier ones

Zappy

Hi Lisa,

KP astrology rule for Marriage is - 7th house cuspal sublord must signify 2 or 11.

Detrimental House for Marriage - 6,1,10

Your 7th House Cuspal Sublord is Venus.
Venus signification is as follows.

Step 1 -
It has planets in its star, therefore does not signify cusps occupied/ owned by it.

Step 2 -
Star-Lord is JUP, signifies the cusp 8 occupied by it and also cusp 11 owned by it.Also signifies by Cuspal aspect, the cusp 1.

Step 3 -
Sub-Lord RAH has other planets in its star, therefore does not signify cusps occupied/ owned by it. It signifies cusp 9 being within 3º 20' orb.

Step 4 -
Star-Lord of SubLord is JUP, signifies the cusp 8 occupied by it and also cusp 11 owned by it.Also signifies by Cuspal aspect, the cusp 1.

Hence venus is signifying 8,11 1 9.

Current Mahadasha -
Saturn - 22nd Nov 2013 to 22nd Nov 2032

Let see Saturn's signification
Step 1 -
No planet in its star, as such, it is strong significator of the cusp 12, where it is situated and also cusp 1 12 owned by it.

Step 2 -
Star-Lord is RAH, signifies the cusp 8 occupied by it. Rahu is in sign owned by VEN thus signifies cusp 5 occupied by it and cusp 3 owned by it. It signifies cusp 9 being within 3º 20' orb.

Step 3 -
Sub-Lord MON has no planet in its star, thus strongly signifying the cusp 5, where it is situated and also cusp 6 owned by it. It signifies cusp 5 being within 3º 20' orb. In Conjunction with MER signifying 4

Step 4 -
Star-Lord of SubLord is RAH, signifies the cusp 8 occupied by it. Rahu is in sign owned by VEN thus signifies cusp 5 occupied by it and cusp 3 owned by it. It signifies cusp 9 being within 3º 20' orb.

Saturn is signifying 12,1,8,5,3,6,4. Here saturn is not signifying 7, 2 or 11, as matter of fact it is signifying detrimental house. Hence difficult to get married in this period.

Your next mahadasha is of mercury which starts from 22nd Nov 2032.

Mercury's signification
Step 1 -
No planet in its star, as such, it is strong significator of the cusp 4, where it is situated. It signifies cusp 5 being within 3º 20' orb. In Conjunction with MON signifying 5 6 Aspected by JUP signifying 8 11 )

Step 2 -
Star-Lord is RAH, signifies the cusp 8 occupied by it. Rahu is in sign owned by VEN thus signifies cusp 5 occupied by it and cusp 3 owned by it. It signifies cusp 9 being within 3º 20' orb.

Step 3 -
Sub-Lord KET has no planet in its star, thus strongly signifying the cusp 2, where it is situated. Ketu is in sign owned by MAR thus signifies cusp 2 occupied by it and cusp 9 10 owned by it. It signifies cusp 3 being within 3º 20' orb.

Step 4 -
Star-Lord of SubLord is SUN, signifies the cusp 4 occupied by it and also cusp 7 owned by it. It signifies cusp 4 being within 3º 20' orb.

Mercury is signifying supporting 11 2 7, however it is also signifying 1 6 10.
This means your marriage will happen after 22nd nov 2032.

I have taken Bhukti, Antra and Sookshma too as Mercury. Hence your marriage celebration should happen between 22nd Nov 2032 and 9th Dec 2032.

P.S - Have rectified your Birth time and it comes to 11.50 pm rather than 11.51 pm

regards,
Zappy