Job less for the past 8 month

Hi,

I have ten years of working experience I was worked at a manager grade in a private company, But they sent me home on Jan 2014 ( due to the company doesn't get new order not only me they sent some more people along with me), I am jobless for the past 8 months, I searching job vigorously but I cant able to successful, I willing to do any type of job ( daily wages/coolie jobs) but I cant able get those type of low grade job too.

Please find my details
Name: SARAVANAN
DOB: 28-10-1980
Timeof birth: 10.50 Am
Place of birth: chennai tamilnadu india
raasi:Midhunam (GEMINI)
Nakshatra: Thiruvadirai (Arudra)

1) when i will get placed?
2) can i placed in a same cadre (managerial)
3) can i get placed in MNC.
4) when all my financial problem get resolved.
5) when i will buy a home?

Please predict and let me know.

Thanks in advance.
K.Saravanan

Zappy

Hi Sharavanan,

It is that you lost your job after 19th January 2014. Because during this period you were running Saturn Dasa, Mercury Bhukti, Sa Antara and Moon Sookshma.

For Break in Service as per KP astrology - 10th House SL must signify 5, 8,12 or 9

Your 10th House SL Rahu occupies 8 and own - none. As per 4 step theory

Step 1: - It has planets in its star, therefore does not signify cusps occupied/ owned by it.

Step 2 - Star-Lord is MER, signifies the cusp 10 occupied by it and also cusp 7 owned by it. It signifies cusp 11 being within 3º 20' orb.

Step 3 - Sub-Lord MON has other planets in its star, therefore does not signify cusps occupied/ owned by it. Aspected by SAT signifying 9 3 .

Step 4 - Star-Lord of SubLord is RAH, signifies the cusp 8 occupied by it. Rahu is in sign owned by MON thus signifies cusp 6 occupied by it/ owned by it., RAH Also signifies by Cuspal aspect, the cusp 4 12.

Hence Rahu signifys 8,9,12 ( thus the reason you lost your job)

Now to get desired Job or good job 6th House must signify 2,6,11,10

Your 6th House SL is Venus. Venus occupies 9, owns 6 11

As per four step theory

Step 1 : -No planet in its star, as such, it is strong significator of the cusp 9, where it is situated. In Conjunction with JUP signifying 9 1 4.

Step 2 - Star-Lord is SUN, signifies the cusp 10 occupied by it. It does not signify any cusp owned by it.

Step 3 - Sub-Lord SAT has no planet in its star, thus strongly signifying the cusp 9, where it is situated and also cusp 3 owned by it.

Step 4 - Star-Lord of SubLord is MON, signifies the cusp 6 occupied by it. It does not signify any cusp owned by it. Aspected by SAT signifying 9 3.

Hence Venus is signifying 10,6,11( very good indicator to get good job).

Now let's see when you can expect to get job.
Current Mahadasha is of saturn from 13th July 2008 to 14 July 2017
Saturn is signifying 2,6, 10 as per 4 step theory. So now we require 11 to complete the chain.

Your Current Bhukti is Ketu - Ketu is signifying 2,6,10.
Your Current Antara is Moon - Moon is signifying 6,10
Next Antara is of Mars which starts from 18th August and Mars is signifying 11, hence the chain is completed

You should get your new desired job between 18th August 2014 to 11th Step 2014. Most likely on 2nd September 2014.

Dear Zappy,

You are great, You have predicted perfectly, as you mentioned in your reply, from September 1st on wards I am getting few interview calls.

I would like to know few more.

1) can I get placed by this month
2) when I will buy a new home.
3) I have one daughter around 3 years ( she born at 19.12.11 @8.20Pm in chennai India) But we are interested to get one boy baby
4) can I get any abroad long term or short term trips If it is so when can I get luckily.
5) some of the astrologers are saying that I need to be very careful because there is a chance of death for me.
6) I am doing some part time abroad jobs too, Can I continue further or close (because I am getting very very small profit )

Looking forward to hear from you ASAP.

Thanks for your help

Thanks
K.Saravanan
shara2810@gmail.com

Last edited:

Zappy

Hi,

Good to hear that you started getting interview calls. Yes star's are in favor for you to get placed by the end of this month.

II) With regards to purchase of house. Here is what I think.

Purchase of House - 12th CSL must signify 4,6,9,12

Detrimental house - 3,5,8,11

12th House CSL is venus

Step 1-
No planet in its star, as such, it is strong significator of the cusp 9, where it is situated. In Conjunction with JUP signifying 9 1 4.

Step 2 -
Star-Lord is SUN, signifies the cusp 10 occupied by it. It does not signify any cusp owned by it.

Step 3 -
Sub-Lord SAT has no planet in its star, thus strongly signifying the cusp 9, where it is situated and also cusp 3 owned by it.

Step 4 -
Star-Lord of SubLord is MON, signifies the cusp 6 occupied by it. It does not signify any cusp owned by it. Aspected by SAT signifying 9 3.

venus is signifying 9,1,4,10,3,6

current dasha saturn 9,3,6,8

Bhukti is taken as Mars from 15th Jan 2021. Signification is 11,5,12,10,7,9,1,4

So ideally you will purchase house after 15th Jan 2021.

III) Yes one can predict male/female birth using astrology however this is against my ethics hence I do not predict the same.

IV)Foreign travel 12th CSL must signify 3,9 with Moon/Rahu

Detrimental House, 2,8,11

12th House CSL is venus

Step 1-
No planet in its star, as such, it is strong significator of the cusp 9, where it is situated. In Conjunction with JUP signifying 9 1 4.

Step 2 -
Star-Lord is SUN, signifies the cusp 10 occupied by it. It does not signify any cusp owned by it.

Step 3 -
Sub-Lord SAT has no planet in its star, thus strongly signifying the cusp 9, where it is situated and also cusp 3 owned by it.

Step 4 -
Star-Lord of SubLord is MON, signifies the cusp 6 occupied by it. It does not signify any cusp owned by it. Aspected by SAT signifying 9 3.

venus is signifying 9,1,4,10,3,6. It is also connect with Moon on step 4 Hence Foreign travel is indicated

current dasha saturn 9,3,6,8

Bhukti taken as venus (5th May 2015 - 4th July 2018) - 9,1,4,10,3,6

Antra taken as venus too.

Sookskma as saturn(6th sept 2015 - 6th oct 2015). This is the period when you will travel aboard.

V) Generally I don't predict death, however one can predict. With regards to your chart. Danger to health, life or accidental death is not on your chart. So stop worrying and start njoying life. Minor accidental injury here and there keeps coming in everyone's life. So stop worry and start living.

VI) Yes keep on doing part time job aboard. This is good for you.

Hope I solved all your queries.

regards,
Zappy.