Solar return,suffering from depression symptoms.

Zarathu

Account Closed
This forum is not a therapy room.

If you are suffering from depression, you need to first see a physician to make that its not physiologically based. And then you should see a good counselor to address your issues one-to-one with a real person.

After you have don't that you may be able to use some astrology to help focus your work with a licensed therapist.

I'm not sure what you think astrology is going to do for you. Your tertiary and minor progressions are going to show the challenges where you have made a choice or where the biological tendencies toward depression exist. Depression is not a disorder that is easily solved by astrology. You need medication and therapy with a real live hoomin' bein'. So what if the astrologer doesn't see an easy solution for you for the next several years?(I didn't look so I'm suggesting this is the case). What's the astrologer to do? Lie? My suspicion is that you would really want to hear the wonderful things even if they are not true. And if this stuff is emphasized, and then you don't follow up with medication and real therapy, and things don't go well, what happens then?

To me, using astrology for depression is a no-win solution for any one. You need to work with someone, and you can't work with someone on line due to the very factors which are part of what depression is.

Please find a real human being and work with that person.

My opinion.

Last edited:

Madammaha

Hi Nightfall, I agree with Zarathu, Astrology can help you only if you are in full command of yourself, you see, when a person is depressed, he cannot see things realistically enough to be able to take the right decisions in treating himself, depression itself can affect the mind in a negative way, while Astrology calls for constant learning, clear mind to be able to connect matters and choose the right rules for each separate case, if you think what you are going through is just a bad aspect, then you can start this thread by saying what you know about it and may be we can help.