Insight Towards an Upcoming Jupiter Return?

Hello:

I'm coming up to a, if I understand the terminology correctly, a Jupiter return and I'm seeking some insight and or interpretation. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could give me some help.

Over the past 12 years I've had some significant troubles revolving around my family, mental issues, social problems, etc. These years were plagued with domestic violence, emotional and physical abuse, numerous hardships in pursuing my goals, 4 incidents that nearly cost me my life, etc., while at the expense of being the fallout for the problems for many people around me.

At the same time, as it comes to a close, there is a sense of a flower blossoming in which I'm moving away from these troubles, starting a new life with the love of my life (hopefully) but may also be a start of another period of hardships in a different light.

Uniquely enough, while listening to my fiancé regain an interest in astrology, I found it interesting how these past 12 years revolved around a common theme that, roughly half way through was the height reached it's intensity, and is now coming to a shocking close. It's as if the beginning and the end are direct mirror images of themselves. The start of this "cycle" was fairly intense; causing many friendships to begin or end, misjudgments that would be the theme of the abusive behavior and numerous problems over these 12 years, and now, coming to a close, it seems like it is all occurring again but as if is now closing its doors. It's much like a day-night cycle that lasted 12 years.

I'm not entirely sure what questions to ask directly nor how to word what I would like to ask, so I apologize in advance for how vague or generalized my questions are. But I wonder if a lot of these issues I experienced over the past 12 years are finally coming to an end and what to expect in the future? What other information and interpretations can one tell me to why these past 12 years developed as they did and why these current times seems to once again be like hell on earth for me. Absolutely nothing seems to be going as planned and is much like how the past 12 years started. It's just as intense but is appearing to have more drastic outcomes which has me feel like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Everything feels like it is collapsing around me, once again, but in some regards it also feels like things are coming to an end. I'm not entirely sure what is going on, what to expect, and generally asking "why".

BirthChartDom.jpg

Thanks for any insight...

From an astrology point of view, when will things start to look better; and what ways can I help improve myself based on the more negative aspects seen in my chart?