KNOWN OUTCOME: Lost Passport

Tessie

Banned
I asked where is my passport and whether I would find it.

Attachments

• Passport.jpg
    Passport.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 82

Dirius

Where do you think you lost it? In your house (as in being missplaced)?, or some place else like work/school/etc. ?

Tessie

Banned
Okay, well, this is an opportunity for anyone to test their skills for some fun. The chart was cast in 2012 after some weeks spent looking everywhere for the passport. I did not know where I had placed it. However, I knew it was definately not at work or school or friend's or family's homes. The outcome is quite interesting, so I thought the lesson may be also. I don't mind revealing the outcome straight away if that tickles you more. :D

Tessie

Banned
the passport is mercury?

ok ****** guess:
5th house scorpio, near some babies milk formula?

Hahaha, Slenkar. No formula in this house! :lol:

Some would say all movable objects are represented by the second house and its lord. But, yes, passports are Mercury!

Last edited:

urano

I checked out this horary chart yesterday, thank you for offering it.
You are the Moon in Taurus, very strong in the 10th House.
Your passeport is I think the ruler of the 2nd House, i.e the Sun in Sagittarius in the 5th House.

I’m not able to find the solution but I noticed two things, a bit weird:
-The Moon applies by quincunx (a non aspect) to the Sun. This aspect is already exact (Luminaries are on the same degree) but I know that we don’t consider quincunxs in Horary and more, an interpretation could be that the Moon has no connection with the Sun.
-Then, the significator of the passeport is the Sun (2nd House ruler), but how can we not be able to see the Sun (the Light) in the center of the 5th House? Lol

urano

I just saw your last post. Ok, we have to consider Mercury retrograde in the secret Scorpio. Yes, not easy to find!

Slenkar

ok fixed sign and scorpio = hidden
mercury -papers

hidden in a bunch of papers near the bathroom?

Is the fifth house relevant? ie near any children's things.

If the significator is the sun, then on top of a heater in the hall?

Last edited:

Tessie

Banned
The fifth house must be relevant but it has nothing to do with children (or sex).

The big clue is in the significator of passports and all the things Mercury represents in the chart. One must think outside of the box, but only just. That is another clue.

rafaella

Okay, well, this is an opportunity for anyone to test their skills for some fun. The chart was cast in 2012 after some weeks spent looking everywhere for the passport. I did not know where I had placed it. However, I knew it was definately not at work or school or friend's or family's homes. The outcome is quite interesting, so I thought the lesson may be also. I don't mind revealing the outcome straight away if that tickles you more. :D

Yes please reveal the outcome as I have no clue..I hate the suspense.

Is your kid or partner somehow involved?

andreea

Banned
The fifth house must be relevant but it has nothing to do with children (or sex).

The big clue is in the significator of passports and all the things Mercury represents in the chart. One must think outside of the box, but only just. That is another clue.

Okay Tessie, I ll take a wild, really wild guess here, just "for fun", as you said. I cant read charts properly, but I can do fun :) Do I get three tries? ( three is "funner")

So you asked this question from London, UK ( btw, do you speak in cockney accent?) and Mercury is in the 5th - rules fun, games and children = Disneyland !!! - The 5th House At Its Finest! ( well minus the sex) I mean Disneyland near Paris, that is not too far from London, it involves no sex :) and is not exclusively for children and the lost object is after all a passport. Mercury in Scorpio - dark places, stagnant water ....so Im thinking you lost it while enjoying one of those themed dark rides/ghost trains, smth. involving water or other attractions. But on the other hand Disneyland Paris is in a foreign country, so Merc. would have had to be in the 9th (I mean I guess).

OK, 2nd try :) Mercury in succedent house + fixed sign = not very close too you, but not too far away either ( like in Wonderland or smth :) ). Mercury also rules your 3rd - close environment = your city. So you lost it in London, in a public space.

So fixed sign - parks, gardens, woods, at ground level, well-hidden + Scorpio - very well-hidden. Scorpio Water sign = stagnant water = lakes or ponds, no fountains ( cos that moving water). So Im guessing a public park with lakes or ponds, "secret" gardens ( no, not "Eden" :) ), well-hidden - Hyde Park ( see "hidden" -"Hyde", makes sense + people have fun here -5th ) or Kensington Gardens, that s close, right? OK, just googled it a bit ( cos I have visited several major attractions in London, but not Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens) - there is the Long Water (!) and the Serpentine (!!) lakes - do these names scream scorpio or what ?

So you dropped it in one of these lakes, or near the lakes, near the Peter Pan (= you know, the eternal child - scorpio 5th, right) sculpture ?

OK, I dont know what to say for the third - Madame Tussauds? :) you know, wax- honeybees - Scorpio rules insects, and its a fun place. You dropped it near Leo deCaprio :)

Now, just for unity s sake, lets recap - you lost your passport in Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens as you were returning from your trip to Disneyland Paris, and were on your way to Madame Tussauds :)

OK, my imagination has a "mind" of its own, so, Tessie, do I at least get some points for originality ? :)

Last edited:

rafaella

Did it ever leave your home? Perhaps next to 5th house item at home?

I will have to get back to the chart when I get time.

urano

Mercury retrograde in Scorpio sign in the 5th House: the passeport was just under a horror movie on DVD?
I’m sure not :biggrin:

andreea

Banned
or under 50 shades of grey

Hahaha, Tikana, yeah, brilliant correlation to scorpio 5th, just brilliant, by far the most original idea! Now how come I didnt think of that? :)

Oh, I just got another idea - not too original though - ok, so mercury rules the 3rd- close environment, neighborhood and communication - so Tessie, you dropped your passport in a phone booth in your neighborhood ( your mobile was dead, lol) while talking to your brother/sister on the phone about arrangements for a themed party you were about to throw on Halloween ( you said you drew up this chart several weeks after misplacing it), near a travel and leisure agency/sporting arena/club.

Or fixed sign- well-hidden +water sign- low places, scorpio- dark = in the basement, in an enclosed box, among clothes, games, toys, stuffed animals and other items you wanted to donate/send to the Red Cross or other charity/ or clothes and other items belonging to your father. Or underneath your home cinema seating.

OK, got it - near the "Mystic River" DVD ( that movie with Sean Penn). Or "What Lies Beneath" with Pfeiffer and Ford, or "House by the Lake" with Sandy Bullock. Near some old CDs of your dad s with Black Sabbath, The Scorpions, Black Label Society, Poison :) SEX PISTOLS !!!! Near/underneath/in a book/documentary about art - Frida Kahlo (you know, the queen of pain), Le Marquis de Sade, Machiavelli, mysticism, erotica, the occult, serial killers ?

Last edited:

Tessie

Banned
Loosing my passport on a trip to Disneyland and having to stay there until I found it would have been fun ;). But, the passport was in a bag of leisurely activities (tennis balls and such) in the boot of my car. Let's look:

The passport is represented by Mercury. The car is represented by the third house, also Mercury, but an earth sign. This may have been a car clue. Mercury is situated below the horizon and Rx. The passport was deeply hidden in the bottom area of space. Mercury occupies the fifth house and sign, which identifies the bag of leisure stuff. Mercury is in Scorpio. You said it would be a dark place and my car is dark, even more darkness in the boot. The water element of Scorpio may speak of the car being parked outside where the likelihood of it getting wet is high with it being London and all. The fifth house represents the N-W direction and the car was parked, as always, in the N-W direction of the house. ♥

Last edited:

andreea

Banned
Loosing my passport on a trip to Disneyland and having to stay there until I found it would have been fun ;). But, the passport was in a bag of leisurely activities (tennis balls and such) in the boot of my car. Let's look:

The passport is represented by Mercury. The car is represented by the third house, also Mercury, but an earth sign. This may have been a car clue. Mercury is situated below the horizon and Rx. The passport was deeply hidden in the bottom area of space. Mercury occupies the fifth house and sign, which identifies the bag of leisure stuff. Mercury is in Scorpio. You said it would be a dark place and my car is dark, even more darkness in the boot. The water element of Scorpio may speak of the car being parked outside where the likelihood of it getting wet is high with it being London and all. The fifth house represents the N-W direction and the car was parked, as always, in the N-W direction of the house. ♥

Well Tessie dear, honestly Im disappointed with the outcome :) - you "advertised" this as "fun" and you said to think outside of the box. Now the passport being in a bag in the boot of your car is "inside the box" sort of speak, and frankly quite boring :) Do you at least listen to Sex Pistols while driving? - cmon, Tessie you owe me that much:) Long live the Queen!!!