Will i get a job?

sid

Hi,
I worked in technical field before marriage, but left the job on jan 2009 during marriage.I would like to know if i will start working again.
Will i get a job?If yes then when that will happen and will it be in technical field again?Please help.Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_will_i_get_a_job_hr_53667_1431.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_will_i_get_a_job_hr_53667_1431.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 47

Mahasvapna

Okay, I'm still learning horary, so take my interpretation with a grain of salt - hopefully someone else will come along and either confirm or deny my analysis and teach us both something in the process!

It's not looking good. Using whole sign geocentric delineation, and dual planetary rulership, mercury and Ceres are the rulers of this issue, a tenth house question I think. Could be a sixth house question, I'm still trying to understand what the difference is, but basically since you have a career trade, I think this is a 10th house issue, as 6th is, I think, more of a service/necessity sort of field (Like, "I desperately need a job and i'll take anything, am I going to find any work at all?" sort of question.)

Mercury is in the twelfth house and peregrine, dispositing to a peregrine sun, dispositing to the peregrine moon, to peregrine jupiter, to peregrine venus, and back to peregrine moon. You might be getting the run around currently, possibly looking at travelling for your job but whatever prospects you currently have probably won't work out.

Mercury is entering an opposition with retrograde Neptune from the 12th house - maybe you are not being realistic with yourself about where you have been looking for work? It is leaving a sextile with Mars, so you might have not been really putting much energy into finding work?

Timing for mercury looks like 3 months is indicated, and the moon says around 12 weeks, 12 degrees and some minutes before it enters another sign - seems like about three months from the date you asked (19th of July, so sometime in mid-october) there might be a change, but given the state of all this, I don't think it will be what you're hoping for; late ascendent might indicate you won't like the outcome very much, but mercury sextiles the midheaven in about 3 degrees (fixed sign/cadent house, 3* equals 3 months.)

Ceres is on the 7th/8th cusp, so 12 weeks between moon and ceres, which I take as spiritual co-ruler of Virgo and Gemini (1st and 10th houses here), in the 8th house might indicate that you're in for a career change all together.

Thats about all i can really figure, like I said take it with a grain of salt, hopefully someone with more experience will shed some better light.

I don't know how valid it is, I usually read tarot for these kinds of questions and it comes with more advice, but given what it looks like here you might consider applying your energy towards finding any job, rather than holding out for a career position right now.

peace

pnivarthi

Account Closed
You will get job in the second half of October based on vedic. I think job will be related to Information systems. Please update as soon as it happens. Good luck.

pn

sid

Hi Pn,

Thank you so much for the prediction.I am in peace now.I will sure keep you posted about my job.

tikana

Hi,
I worked in technical field before marriage, but left the job on jan 2009 during marriage.I would like to know if i will start working again.
Will i get a job?If yes then when that will happen and will it be in technical field again?Please help.Thank you.

not within 3 months

moon is not aspecting merc which rules your job/occupation
saturn in 1st is delay

it is a clear no

sorry

T

Aquarius358

Hi,

Hi there - Did you get a job?

I was thinking that you would because of the aspect between Moon and Sun is 9 deg applying ... 9 weeks is up this week - hence my query!

I looked at it this way with Sun as ruler of the job because Mercury is ruler of both ASC and MC and we can't use the same planet to signify both. Moon receives Sun because he is in her Sign, Cancer. Unfortunately, Sun does not return the favour and so is not much help to 'firm up' the aspect.

Another 'unfortunately' is that the malefic South Node was right on the MC.

Mercury does apply to the MC though, and this is often a good signal for getting a job. As well, Moon applies to Fortuna by a very close 1deg aspect - and Fortuna is in Jupiter's (major benefic's) Term ... so I was hoping this would carry the day for you.

Mercury's antiscion is at 6deg Taurus, conjunct Jupiter - another reason I was hoping you would have some luck. Have you? ____

sid

Hi Aquarius,

Thank you so much for your reply.To answer your question No i didnt get a job still.Still on the search.Will keep you posted as soon as i get one.Thanking you once again.