How/Who used my ATM card #

Lion o ness

On Friday after work, I went to the store directely after work and used my ATM card to pay for some things.. It was about $9.00 worth.. Nothing special. My card was declined, I said wait something is wrong.. can you run it again.. Thats not right, I know I have money. The guy ran my card again and it was approved.. He said oo sorry must of been a gliche.
I said ok... No biggie..

Later around 10pm I went to the bank to get cash, and my card wouldnt work, it said to call.. So I did.. the bank told me I have a lot of pending charges which is why Im not able to get money.. I said what???? I only used it once for 9.00.. He then went through all the pending charges. Which was about $500. worth of pending charges:surprised:.. I said ooo nooooo those are mine... So I had to cancel my card... blah blah blah...

I do get all my money back by tomorrow.. but GEEZ!!! What a mess....

This is not the first time, this has happened to me... A few years back someone got my number and charged 5K for airline tickets using my ATM card number.. That one was a disaster!!
I had to file police reports, and the airline had the tickets red flagged..
I filled complaints with the banking commision and BBB.. Because I didnt even have 5K in the bank.. The transaction shouldnt ever been approved.

WHO or HOW is someone getting my ATM card number and using it...
I have my card...
I "think" its a stranger, but hey you never know....
How in the world are they getting it???????????????

Attachments

• ATM CARD.jpg
    ATM CARD.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 30

gemini59

:pinched:Oh kay...it has been awhile..

angles start as mutable indicating changes but end in cardinal implying action....

Chart ruler is jupiter in Taurus, ruler of material goods

Would we say that mars is the ruler of end of the matter? this on the cusp of the 7th?

Mars is peregrine at the degree in Gemini. Peregrine planets on angles can represent the thief. In this case mars is on the cusp of the 7th just minutes past the angle.

The ruler of the 7th can also represent the thief and in this case it is mercury rules 7th and it is also peregrine up to no good...

Mercury has separated from mars 4 degrees ago...

Mars rules 11th...social network?...in Gemini...more than one? ...mars is also young men..

mutual reception can show a change of hands or location..

Mars and mercury have a weak reception

jupiter is posited on the cusp of the fifth house...pleasure

but 2nd house is your valuable and money... ruled by Saturn and now at the top of the chart in the hands of law or we can also say that Saturn ..your money or moveable goods is in the 9th representing? foreign countries?, in-laws:(, publishing:( advertising:sad::..

Mars in Gemini can also represent media...Gemini represents communication, commerce...a taken for granted situation, computers....it can also be places of learning too

Are you a student?

Now it does not seem to be someone you know as I do not see any peregrine planets with strength with ties to the chart ruler.

This was an opportunistic situation..someone taking advantage of a standard situation..

The only concern as I see it and what first drew my eye is the applying aspect of moon (peregrine and in gemini) to Saturn (your money).

This could imply a female and someone that is part of your daily routine...

beware...

Lion o ness

Ahh Thanks...

No Im not a student..

I have no clue who or how someone got my card number.. But there are so many different ways now to get your info, you just never know..

Now it does not seem to be someone you know as I do not see any peregrine planets with strength with ties to the chart ruler.
This was an opportunistic situation..someone taking advantage of a standard situation..

The only concern as I see it and what first drew my eye is the applying aspect of moon (peregrine and in gemini) to Saturn (your money).
This could imply a female and someone that is part of your daily routine...

beware...

Im confused here.. So you think its a stranger or really someone I know??

Or someone I know that saw an opportunity and grab the info?

BTW.. I do have my ATM card in my possession, It was never away or lost or missing from me..

DiDi

moons last aspect was to the leo sun in your 8th
im suspecting a male under 40

also jupiter is the ruler of the 12H and is in the sign of taurus so the ruler venus is in cancer a female sign in the 7th of others/open enemys
moon placed in your 6th

sun has just pasted venus.............. could be one or another person helping that person and do you think it could be someone at work?
I do!

gemini59

When I said daily routine it could be where you get coffee or lunch every day...

I do not think it is someone that you 'know'...

moon can represent thief but it can also be co-significator of you.

Since moon is peregrine, in the sign of Gemini Tricksters and is applying to your 2nd house ruler I do believe 'she' is the connection....those are my thoughts.

DiDi

someone thats had the opportunity to get your details anyway...

who would have the opportunity?

Lion o ness

someone thats had the opportunity to get your details anyway...

who would have the opportunity?

I wish I knew... I have my card, Its never left my side....

But now a days, there's these machines, someone can walk past you and get your info.. The machine picks up your CC info..

Also when you go to the store the "clerk" could swipe your card, on another machine and get ur info that way..

They then make fake cc with your name and cc number...

Nothing is safe these days...

Everyone keeps telling me, its because using your card at the gas stations.. But thats not true for me.. I dont buy gas..I havent bought gas since 2000. SO Ive never used my card at the gas pumps or used it to get gas...

pnivarthi

Account Closed
I know it has been a while since you asked this question but I will give my two cents.

The person who stole your ATM number is a man, of aggressive temperament (fiery sign and martian combination), good talker, on the chubby side. Chart indicates he is not a stranger, so I assume he is someone you know. Most probably not connected with your work place or may be you see him once in a while at the work place. There is a chance there are multiple people involved. If that is the case the second one is a woman. You may want to be careful in case this is a person you know because he could do it again.

I hope this helps. Pl give feedback if you happen to know anything.

Lion o ness

Wow.. Thanks for that... I am at a total loss as to who..
Can you give more details of this person..
I wish I knew who this is... I have no clue how any one got my ATM number.

Also Im not sure what you mean by martian combination.

pnivarthi

Account Closed
I mean a combination of a fiery sign (Sagittarius, Aries, Leo) and Mars. Both of these are influencing. Mars gives a person an aggressive temperament and tendency to pick up quarrels, losing poise/calmness a bit easily.

tikana

Lion

there is a descrption of thieves in CA2 under house 7 matter

take a look
i can tell who but you are on study forum. so i would suggest you to look and try to figure out

T

Lion o ness

Ok Ill see what I can figure out and get back to you..

Not sure what CA2 is though.

Where do I find the description of thieves?

Lion o ness

Ok Ive been reading... I doubt if got it.. But Ill make a wild guess :pinched:

The thief is Mercury a younger male
He's in my H8....
Im in his 10th...
Im wondering if its someone that got my info while he was working..
ie a banker... something like that??

Mars is conjunct H7 which rules H11 did he have help from a male friend?
but then venus is in H7 conjunct the Sun... Help from a female? or both?

I dont get how to figure out who he is...
Does H8 mean a stranger??

I really want to know if I know this person/persons.

Mercury trine jupiter I guessing that why the person above said a heavy set person..

Saturn conjunct the MC... not in the 4th but might as well be... Thats the end of it, they wont do it again..

Makes sense.. My card number is changed...

How do I tell "WHO" this is..