Two Qs about Horary Moon!

JoZi15

Dear Community,

This is a relational horary but I have a technical question so I hope this is the right place for this thread.

I'm Saturn (Aqua ASC) and he's Sun (Leo ASC). While there's no reception to speak of, Sun will catch Saturn. My question is: does Moon interfere with that sextile perfecting or does Moon move so quickly that by the time Sun gets to the degree where Moon is - Moon will be gone? Or am I reading this too literal?

Also, another technical question: Is Moon's next aspect Venus or is that too wide of an orb - or are orbs not a consideration here and when looking at Moon's next aspect? And that's just what we're looking for: Moon's next aspect, not whether it's within orb or not? Again, lol, I see that I'm struggling between the conceptual and the literal...smh.

Thank you in advance, sage astrologers!!!

In Community,
Jozi

Attachments

• Horary thinking of me.jpg
    Horary thinking of me.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 46

dr. farr

In the method I use, since sun flows toward Saturn the answer indicated is positive, regardless of the eventual position of the moon over time; moon is a secondary significator of querant and flows toward Saturn, giving further + testimony in this matter (please note that I do not follow the commonly approved horary methodology)

JoZi15

In the method I use, since sun flows toward Saturn the answer indicated is positive, regardless of the eventual position of the moon over time; moon is a secondary significator of querant and flows toward Saturn, giving further + testimony in this matter (please note that I do not follow the commonly approved horary methodology)

Thank you, dr. farr!

I am very new to horary so I don’t have a good sense what is commonly approved or not. In fact, I appreciate your very accessible explanation - you must be a teacher of sorts or have students in some capacity!

May I ask what method you follow and what I could read? Thank you!!!

dr. farr

I follow the hardly-known “Ankara”horary method.

Years ago I posted threads here outlining the method; perhaps those threads might be retrieved for those interested.

Last edited: