I don't want my ex back. But why is there a trine?

Hi all,

I was told that the Moon is my primary significator in this chart, and Mercury is the secondary significator. Ex is Jupiter, which is co-present with Saturn.

In the chart it appears that the Moon (me) is applying to a trine with Jupiter (my ex). I'm a bit confused as to why that is, given the circumstances of our breakup. I asked what my ex's feelings were about the breakup and whether we will ever be reunited again. I guess I should have worded the last part a bit better.

For some background, my ex and I split earlier this year. It was a very abrupt and ugly breakup, and somewhat unexpected. We're still working out a few legal battles in court. I don't wish to be united with him, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to be reunited with me. I think I'm hoping for some sort of closure though--and to be absolved of the blame and receive the money I loaned him back.

Any guidance or insights would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 3.40.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 3.40.27 PM.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 31

The Everqueen

There isn't enough motivation in respect of the receptions to make this trine work so it's unlikely to happen. Jupiter receives the Moon in face which is trivial interest - pretty much non-existent. The Moon receives Jupiter in detriment and as the Moon is the faster planet, it would be you that would be making the moves and as you don't like him (being in detriment) the chances of that happening is pretty much not there.