Is it my ex who was chatting to me and following me from a fake account

lux111

https://imgur.com/wt9OiIj

This has been really exhausting please help me. I have a private Insta account and was recently followed by these two accounts, they seemed legit then I suddenly had reason to believe they weren’t and feared it was my ex again. Chatted to one and he sounded fake, I think it was my ex again but I’m so strung out with this constant stalking and never knowing. I asked if that account was my ex in disguise. (They’re blocked now anyway)

He is Mercury (Communication) in his H1 of self, my 7H of open enemies.
The moon in my H11 of friends is a few seconds past a trine with the Sun — his L3/ lord of communication, and in his 12H of secrets

Malefic Saturn is in domicile and conjunct me in my H2 of possessions, his H8 of sneaky behaviour

Do I I look for a connection between my L7 and L12, as in, was my ex a secret enemy in this case? In which case Mercury is applying to trine Mars, my L12..

Ouranos

Hello Lux,
I would treat it like a 'lost object' and whether it is near you.
Check if any mutual reception by sign, bounds and so forth and if any of these planets are Angular. Of course, any reception by Rulership and Angular would point to someone you know well.

And here a way to find out who is behind an Instagram account.

1)Go to the profile of the person whose IP you want to know.
2)Click on the three dots next to their username.
3)Copy their profile URL.
4)Go to Grabify IP Logger, IP Logger or similar websites.
Paste the link into the bar and click on 'Create URL'.

Regards,
Ouranos

ameliaastrology

Ouranus thanks for the technical tips. Astrologically, which significator do you use to see to signify those Instagram accounts in question?

I probably would check Mercury as the natural significator of communication. Cancer, so Mercury isn't dignified, but in house 7. Accidental dignity. I would doubt if the account is real.

Saturn Lord 3, however, is essentially dignified although turning retrograde, acting bizarrely.

Lux, frankly I'm not sure how to approach this question in the first place, but some points in your delineation:

You said: "Malefic Saturn is... in his H8 of sneaky behaviour"
I'm not sure House 8 is sneaky behaviour. If you read this somewhere, please may I ask where?
It's anxiety, fear, worries, death, loss, finances of the spouse, debt. And anything that makes him worry or anxious (since you considered it his house 8).

"Do I I look for a connection between my L7 and L12, as in, was my ex a secret enemy in this case? In which case Mercury is applying to trine Mars, my L12.."
An aspect between L7 and L12 alone would have quite little to do with you.

Last edited:

Ouranos

Hello Amelia,
Not so much the Instagram account but tracing back the owner of the account which would be the 7th H ruler Mercury and as you say Accidentally dignified in the 7th. Good chance Lux knows the person (Angular meaning 'out in the open' or 'visible').
Also the Nodal Axis in the 1st/7th axis with their rulers (Mercury/Jupiter) representing the querent and quesited pointing to a something fated.

Also I would consider the last aspect of the Moon, what led to the question (last trine Sun) and if it fits the description. SunL3 in 12th of Radix7. Was there a communication with a brother, sister or neighbour of your ex leading to the question?

In the end, Mercury will turn retrograde before it opposes Jupiter and the Moon will last square Jupiter, Lux will drop the case.

tikana

Hello Lux,
Check if any mutual reception by sign, bounds and so forth and if any of these planets are Angular. Of course, any reception by Rulership and Angular would point to someone you know well.

Regards,
Ouranos

You can ghost IP
Every time it would change location.

Now answer to the q is no, they are not querents exes

aquarius7000

Hi Lux

There is no connection between Merc (ex) and Jup. He is in his own respective house. There are no connections between the 3rd house significators or his 3rd house to Jup either. That leads me to believe your ex's don't have anything to do with it.

The only thing I wonder about is the Moon in his 5th with the very recent aspect to Sun in his 12th (hidden activities). Did the insta incident happen very recently?

Perhaps stop using that insta account for some weeks. If you can't hold yourself back, then just ignore them.

Last edited:

lux111

Hello Lux,

Regards,
Ouranos
Ok thank you! Yeah the IP logger thing is cool if they’re not using a VPN and you can convince them to click on a link..

lux111

Ouranus thanks for the technical tips. Astrologically, which significator do you use to see to signify those Instagram accounts in question?

I probably would check Mercury as the natural significator of communication. Cancer, so Mercury isn't dignified, but in house 7. Accidental dignity. I would doubt if the account is real.

Saturn Lord 3, however, is essentially dignified although turning retrograde, acting bizarrely.

Lux, frankly I'm not sure how to approach this question in the first place, but some points in your delineation:

You said: "Malefic Saturn is... in his H8 of sneaky behaviour"
I'm not sure House 8 is sneaky behaviour. If you read this somewhere, please may I ask where?
It's anxiety, fear, worries, death, loss, finances of the spouse, debt. And anything that makes him worry or anxious (since you considered it his house 8).

"Do I I look for a connection between my L7 and L12, as in, was my ex a secret enemy in this case? In which case Mercury is applying to trine Mars, my L12.."
An aspect between L7 and L12 alone would have quite little to do with you.
I used H3 to rule the communication I got through social media ..
Re H8, ‘sneaky behaviour’ is maybe not the most precise phrase but hidden things, ‘crime’ so to speak, do you think I extrapolated too far..?
Thanks for your point about him and my 12H ruler, I guess the question is kind of “is he (ex) the person lying to me about their identity (L12)?” So that’s why I looked for a connection between L7&12

lux111

Hello Amelia,
Not so much the Instagram account but tracing back the owner of the account which would be the 7th H ruler Mercury and as you say Accidentally dignified in the 7th. Good chance Lux knows the person (Angular meaning 'out in the open' or 'visible').
Also the Nodal Axis in the 1st/7th axis with their rulers (Mercury/Jupiter) representing the querent and quesited pointing to a something fated.

Also I would consider the last aspect of the Moon, what led to the question (last trine Sun) and if it fits the description. SunL3 in 12th of Radix7. Was there a communication with a brother, sister or neighbour of your ex leading to the question?

In the end, Mercury will turn retrograde before it opposes Jupiter and the Moon will last square Jupiter, Lux will drop the case.

I’m sure I do know the person because I said ‘Hi how’s it going’ and they proceeded to tell me all about who they were and what they were up to, which was everything I’ve done in the last few years but that stuff isn’t on Insta. Sounded like an attempt at creating rapport..

I haven’t been in touch with my ex’s family or neighbours.. however I’m online ‘friends’ with an old neighbour of his.. if he had found that out he would be jealous

Either way I’ve blocked the accounts and won’t be bothering to ask my ex if it was him

lux111

Hi Lux

There is no connection between Merc (ex) and Jup. He is in his own respective house. There are no connections between the 3rd house significators or his 3rd house to Jup either. That leads me to believe your ex's don't have anything to do with it.

The only thing I wonder about is the Moon in his 5th with the very recent aspect to Sun in his 12th (hidden activities). Did the insta incident happen very recently?

Perhaps stop using that insta account for some weeks. If you can't hold yourself back, then just ignore them.
Yes it was very recent, and if it wasn’t him I only suspect him because he’s done it before..
Is there a reason you suggest not using it, rather than just ignoring requests?

ameliaastrology

I used H3 to rule the communication I got through social media ..
Re H8, ‘sneaky behaviour’ is maybe not the most precise phrase but hidden things, ‘crime’ so to speak, do you think I extrapolated too far..?
Thanks for your point about him and my 12H ruler, I guess the question is kind of “is he (ex) the person lying to me about their identity (L12)?” So that’s why I looked for a connection between L7&12
Thanks for the response. Let's try this your way, Lord 7=ex.

The only thing that is suspicious is that Moon-Mercury separating aspect. But it could signify your break-up itself. This in itself isn't enough evidence he has pretended to be a virtual friend because Mercury's placement and rulership both show nothing of that sort. Mercury isn't dignified, but Mercury is in 7th. He rules house 7th and 10th. This hardly describes someone who has just been interested in befriending you with a fake identity.

We certainly want more testimony than that to conclude it was your ex who did that.

Lord 7-Lord 12 aspect isn't any testimony for him to have turned into a hidden enemy. If we could reason like this, you aspecting an ex would mean you're turning into your ex. It doesn't make much sense. Now, of course Lord 7 could be thinking about something ruled by house 12 by an aspect, but it is still quite different from him having done something bad already, because this Lord7-Lord12 aspect is in the future... and you're asking about something in the past........ Also, it's his 6th house too.

OK. So House 8.

In horary, House 8 is death, loss, fear, anxiety, finances of spouses. Unless this is an event chart for crime investigation, then house 8 is the detective; if in murders, the victims.

Now, this ain't no event chart. And you're asking about no murder. In my humble opinion, forget about House 8. You probably went a bit far there. Moon ruling 8th shows your anxiety more than anything else.

All "matters that are hidden, restrained, secret, incapable of action or of being fully understood" belong to House 12. (Deb Houlding, Temples of the Sky).

Now, your Lord 12 Mars is in House 4, dignified, and got hardly anything to do with you. Neither the ascendant, your 12th house cusp nor your 3rd house cusp is afflicted.

When we have to look this hard, turning the chart upside down for shreds of evidence, it usually means that the answer is no. It didn't happen.

Amelia

Last edited:

lux111

Thanks for the response. Let's try this your way, Lord 7=ex.

The only thing that is suspicious is that Moon-Mercury separating aspect. But it could signify your break-up itself. This in itself isn't enough evidence he has pretended to be a virtual friend because Mercury's placement and rulership both show nothing of that sort. Mercury isn't dignified, but Mercury is in 7th. He rules house 7th and 10th. This hardly describes someone who has just been interested in befriending you with a fake identity.

We certainly want more testimony than that to conclude it was your ex who did that.

Lord 7-Lord 12 aspect isn't any testimony for him to have turned into a hidden enemy. If we could reason like this, you aspecting an ex would mean you're turning into your ex. It doesn't make much sense. Now, of course Lord 7 could be thinking about something ruled by house 12 by an aspect, but it is still quite different from him having done something bad already, because this Lord7-Lord12 aspect is in the future... and you're asking about something in the past........ Also, it's his 6th house too.

OK. So House 8.

In horary, House 8 is death, loss, fear, anxiety, finances of spouses. Unless this is an event chart for crime investigation, then house 8 is the detective; if in murders, the victims.

Now, this ain't no event chart. And you're asking about no murder. In my humble opinion, forget about House 8. You probably went a bit far there. Moon ruling 8th shows your anxiety more than anything else.

All "matters that are hidden, restrained, secret, incapable of action or of being fully understood" belong to House 12. (Deb Houlding, Temples of the Sky).

Now, your Lord 12 Mars is in House 4, dignified, and got hardly anything to do with you. Neither the ascendant, your 12th house cusp nor your 3rd house cusp is afflicted.

When we have to look this hard, turning the chart upside down for shreds of evidence, it usually means that the answer is no. It didn't happen.

Amelia
Awesome thanks for all this info, it makes it clearer and I feel better now

aquarius7000

Yes it was very recent, and if it wasn’t him I only suspect him because he’s done it before..
Is there a reason you suggest not using it, rather than just ignoring requests?

If it was very recent, then yes, could have been your ex for the astro reasoning in bold above as mentioned in a previous post.

Well, if you are able to ignore repeated harassment, then you don't need to stop using your insta account. Entirely your choice.