One Question but Three Charts that relate

plutopassing

Hope someone can help me with this chart. Its been bugging me for days but I was trying to avoid posting another “will I hear from him again” question. Still, I’ve given in to the temptation as I think there’s a lot to learn from these charts.

The situation is that I was still in contact via email with an ex of mine and we seemed to be friends again, although I now live far away. Have to admit I was extremely happy when we first starting chatting on MSN again, but…. After not hearing from him for a while, I emailed him after New Year saying that I wish him a happy new year and hope we can chat again soon. I got a reply saying that he wishes me well but has got a “new” girlfriend who is moving in with him in 10 days time. He said he doesn’t want to jeopardise “what they have” by staying in touch with ex-girlfriends. Of course, I was very polite and replied that of course I understand and good luck with it. (…..no, of course I didn’t mean it! :( ).

Now my problem is that each time I cast a chart about it, horary, event, or whatever, he or one of the significators is always retrograde. Also, having looked at his birth chart, I see he has Neptune smack bang on his descendant at the moment and other signs of changes in his home environment (an aspect I know well as I had Neptune on my descendant when I met him and have never got over it!).

The first chart I cast was for the time I sent him the email after New Year. The Ascendant nearly matches his birth chart ascendant so I take this chart as radical. In this chart, he is Saturn and he is retrograde in Virgo in the first house, also Mars (his birth chart sun’s ruler and very like him) is retrograde on the 11th cusp and the moon’s last aspect will be an opposition to this Mars. Also, Venus ruler of his turned 4th house is conjunct moon in the chart’s 4th so it definitely shows a new relationship in the home as it is angular so it has just happened or will happen soon? Here’s that chart:

sentemail.jpg

Another time I cast a horary question asking will I hear from him again (because as far as I’m concerned he will never hear from me first). Again, he is Mars (the descendant ruler of Aries) RETROGRADE in Gemini in the 9th house (is he regretting his communication) and I am Venus in Sagittarius conjunct the third house cusp (obviously hoping for communication?) but we are approaching an opposition. This is after the email from him so if this opposition still hasn’t happened does it mean there’s more to come? Here’s the chart for that:

hfea.jpg

OK, sorry if I’m getting boring now but this is the last one, promise…..

I then cast a chart for whether I would meet someone new (I recently broke up from a very difficult long term relationship too). In that chart, the descendant ruler is Venus in the second in Sagittarius but my planet, Mars (scorp ascendant) is RETROGRADE in the 8th in Gemini. I like the fact that the moon’s last aspect is a trine to Venus (ruler of the descandant) which looks promising. What worries me in this chart is that Saturn is also retrograde on the MC (Saturn is ruler of 3rd) Here’s the chart for that:

msn.jpg

So, is this just because Mars and Saturn were retrograde recently and I just kept hitting on them or could it mean that he is regretting his decision to cut me off (rash decision by Mars in Gemini) and may contact me again in the future, when he realises he was in a Neptune fog at the time?

The other reason I’m saying this is because in the chart for whether I would hear from him again, the Moon seems to represent his “new” girlfriend as it is at 00.28 Aries in the 5th (aries being his sun sign), could the early degrees represent a new relationship? Also, in his message he mentioned that the reason he is saying this is because her last boyfriend was a big flirt and he doesn’t want to worry her (although I find this comment laughable as he is the biggest flirt ever and does this new girl know she is repeating her choice of partner again! :eek: ). Now in this chart, the moon next makes a connection with Mercury and then Venus (which rules the 12th hidden enemies). Lastly she sextiles Mars (retrograde) which is also the ruler of his 12th turned house. So could she be hearing from her flirting ex-boyfriend again? Before all this, Moon (her) makes a sextile to Mercury in the 4th (her moving in?).

Now the background is that this guy moving in with someone is a very surprising event, as he is definitely not the type who settles down very easily, he is 36 already and only lived with a woman once for a few months.. He has not lived with a girl for 10 years but now he suddenly meets this new girl (10 years his junior) and he is giving up things for her, i.e. his friends (me). I’m no relationship expert, but it all just sounds too good to be true and I’m not waiting in the wings like a vulture for things to go wrong, but I don’t want to lose contact again and as you can guess from reading between the lines I did hope we could reunite and I still have a lot of love for him, in fact more than I'd would admit.

Well, hope someone can take a look at these (sorry I know its very long) and give me some idea as its very difficult to determine a chart of my own as I sometimes think its just wishful thinking and I’m seeing the chart in the way I want to. I need to know the truth and move on....

Lastly, even when the chart was not “radical” in the sense of considerations before judgement, they still contain striking factors, like ascendant same as my sun degree, ascendant same as his birth ascendant, etc., which made me think they were ok to read.

Any help will be very appreciated. Thanks.

archergirl

Hiya,

So what exactly is your question, then? LOL.

I’m no relationship expert, but it all just sounds too good to be true and I’m not waiting in the wings like a vulture for things to go wrong, but I don’t want to lose contact again and as you can guess from reading between the lines I did hope we could reunite and I still have a lot of love for him, in fact more than I'd would admit.

Um, if you are still asking questions about him then you are likely waiting in the wings.

Chart #1: the ascendant is in very late degrees; the chart says, "It's too late" for you to do anything; the die has been cast.

Chart #2: Will you hear from him again? Venus, your significator, moves to oppose Mars, his. But before that happens, the Moon in the 5th (which is the real crux of the question, e.g. romance(?)) moves to square Jupiter, 3rd house (communications) significator. Answer = not likely.

Chart #3: Will you meet someone new? Venus and Mars Rx have passed an opposition, but are brought together by the Moon in the 9th house; you may meet someone either whilst on hols in a foreign country, or at some place of higher learning, e.g. a university, legal firm, or by a 'foreign' person or friend.
However, Venus is just about to change signs, so it may be that this is a relationship 'in transit' as the Venus person moves from one situation into another. No guarantee that it will be lasting, but it may be fun.

Retrograde significators simply indicate that things are not 'stable' and are likely to change; for better or for worse depends on the state of the significator (dignity, debility, house placement, etc) and the context of the question.

For your first chart, although it is unclear whether this is a horary chart or event chart or whatnot, your ex's retrograde significator in your first more likely signifies your inner question about whether or not he will 'come back' to you, but the rest of the chart says that the relationship is past due. I would not want to be with someone who had a retrograde Saturn as significator, anyway, as this means they have very little to offer you in the way of happiness. But the late ascendant says it's too late, anyway.

In chart 2, his retrograde significator moves backward to oppose yours; a clear 'no', meaning he has no intention of making it easy for you to stay in contact, probably.

In chart 3, it is you who are retrograde, in the debilitated 8th house. Because the Other Person's significator is in your 2nd house, and you are in his 2nd house, retrograde, I might gently suggest that what you are looking for is some feeling of being valued; the 2nd is all about things we value, and with the rest of your context in consideration, it might not be a stretch to ask whether it's a relationship you want, or more simply a boost to your self-esteem. Can't blame you any!

Hope this helps.
Cheers,
AG:)

plutopassing

Hi AG

Thanks for looking through the charts and making things a little clearer. I think you may be right and it is a matter well past its sell-by date. I find it hard to look at these questions for myself.

A lot of what you said is probably right. His being represented by Saturn retrograde only confirms that he would be no good for me anyway, which is why I broke up from him in the first place. Duh! I seemed to have forgotten that bit :eek: . I think its pluto at the moment making me obsess about things!

I don't know how to do that quoting thingy, but what you said about me wanting to feel valued is very much true. I keep telling myself I want to meet someone but when I really think about it I don't really genuinely feel I have the energy, time, or effort to put into a relationship at the moment. I do, however, feel very unvalued after my last relationship (which I won't go into the details of here but suffice to say that Pluto's exit from Sagittarius saw a big dramatic blow-up in that department and I can't see things going back ever, that part of my life is dead (pluto killed it! :38: ).

I will bear in mind about meeting someone new. I hope it is fun because I haven't had any of that for ages...

Thanks again for the reply