Strawberry Milkshake POP TARTS!!!!!!!!!

MTTY05

these things are so GOOD!!! It's got to be the best flavor they've come out with since the brown sugar cinnamon! And did I mention that Pop Tarts now have calcium (what, really?)???

I did a little bit of research and learned that this flavor has been out for well over a year, but whatever though, at least I eventually found out about it. Better late than never, right? Yep...

strawberrymilkshake-8x6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

freedomlover

THAT was unexpected!!!

I opened the thread and laughed my tushy off!

Thanks MTTY05, I needed that! and glad you enjoy them. I like the Cherry Frosted ones myself. (Although I rarely if ever eat them anymore - doesn't fit very well with a healthy diet. ;))

freedomlover

I have a friend that swears that the Strawberry Milkshake Oreos are the best Oreo version ever made. I'll pass, thank you.

But thought you might like to know.....;)

MTTY05

Ha, well I'm glad you could get a laugh out of that. I guess that first post was a tad dramatic.

And there are Strawberry Milksake Oreo's too??? Geez, if the nearest grocery store was still open right now I might have even have gone to get some of those right now too.

I normally go out to eat, so I guess that's why I've been missing out on this new Strawberry Milkshake flavored food phenomenon.

smilingsteph

Oh no!
Pop Tarts are a downfall for me...
I cannot even get a box and let them sit alone in the dark cupboard!
There are several ways I eat mine...
I can toast them sure, but to wait those few minutes until they are warm and crispy can sometimes be too long...
I can eat them straight from the package and they are amazing...but then they dont have that crispy texture and warm gooey filling!
Or I put them in the toaster for half the time for the filling to be warm and the outside still soft...
By the time I finish finding out which way I want to eat them, the box is all empty!
mmm

Pop Tarts....

natasa812

I just looooooooooove Milkshake. But the real one (with real strawberry) and not that strange ``chemical dust`` they put inside and just shake it. Real fruit please... slioup slioup...:)

For the rest of the post - I don`t like sweets generaly...

Sagittarian Strawberrian regards... :)

FleetingDasein

I laughed when I read this thread. I love pop tarts too! I haven't seen that flavour around here but next time I go grocery shopping I'll be on the look-out for it. I love stawberry but I agree with Natasa, the real fruit not the chemical dust they use for poptarts.

I usually buy the chocolate chip ones. They're yummy.

smilingsteph

FleetingDasein said:
I laughed when I read this thread. I love pop tarts too! I haven't seen that flavour around here but next time I go grocery shopping I'll be on the look-out for it. I love stawberry but I agree with Natasa, the real fruit not the chemical dust they use for poptarts.

I usually buy the chocolate chip ones. They're yummy.

Chocolate Chip!!! I have never heard of that one before!!! I have a lot of tasting to do!!
I guess my two favorites are:
Brown sugar
Strawberry with the frosting on top!

Reyka

Since you mentioned "chemical dust"... I want this:
hv47zt.jpg

I can only find it abroad! I love the banana and strawberry versions, as chocolate comes in many other forms and brands.

I still remember when my auntie came back from a trip in the late '70ies, or was it the '80ies... Anyway, she brought us those flavoured treats.
I love my auntie! :D

Last edited:

natasa812

Such a beautiful Forum we are...
Strawberries and chocolate...

You are such a beautiful company...

Sagittarian Strawberian Choco regards...

A whole world should be more strawberrian for sure!

E

eternalautumn

EWWW! I HATE strawberry milkshake poptarts! LOL! My favorites are brown sugar and cinnamon, and s'mores.

Mmmmmmmmm. I love me some poptarts.

Great, now I'm hungry. Thanks guys.

=]

Actually though, poptarts can never compare to toaster streudels. THEY are the BEST!

freedomlover

eternalautumn said:
Actually though, poptarts can never compare to toaster streudels. THEY are the BEST!

ACTUALLY....... back in the day..... (I'm really showing my age here)...... at the same time as Pop-tarts came out..... the company also released a product called "Danish-go-rounds". They looked like a swirled Danish, and were kind of flaky - and of course, filled with the fruity tastiness, like the Pop-tarts. Cherry was my favorite flavor then, too - that and blueberry.

They quit making them when I was still in grade school, I think. They just kept making the Pop-Tarts...........:( The Danish-go-rounds RULED!

FL

E

eternalautumn

LOL. I have never heard of those in my life. Danish-go-rounds. Wow.

How old are you, FL?

=]

freedomlover

eternalautumn said:
LOL. I have never heard of those in my life. Danish-go-rounds. Wow.

How old are you, FL?

=]
Old enough to be your mother - and then some.;)

I have two children - one 26 and one almost 20.

Okay... I'm 43.:p
Yeah. I was there when Pop-tarts were invented.:cool:

E

eternalautumn

Haha. Not really. My mom is 52 and I'm the oldest.

That's grand. I always thought they came out in the 90's. Silly me.

freedomlover

eternalautumn said:
Haha. Not really. My mom is 52 and I'm the oldest.

That's grand. I always thought they came out in the 90's. Silly me.

Your mom was a late starter then.... aren't you only about 19 or so?

Here you go, everything you ever didn't want to know about pop-tarts::p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pop-Tarts

I had to double-check, to see if my memory was correct. It was. I seemed to remember eating Pop-tarts ( and more importantly, Danish-go-rounds) for breakfast when I was in like Kindergarten. That would have been in 1971-1972. They came out in 1967.

Don't take my word for it, read what these other Danish-go-round lovers have to say:
http://www.inthe70s.com/food/kelloggsdanishgorounds0.shtml

A blast from the past:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQuyv8UYNzs

:D

E

eternalautumn

Hahahaha. Those are great. Sometimes I wish I was older just so I could have experienced some of the things that aren't around anymore. My generation got stuck with N'Sync.

=P

Yes, she was 32 when I was born. 37 for my brothers.

O.O

Last edited:

Reyka

eternalautumn said:
EWWW! I HATE strawberry milkshake poptarts! LOL! My favorites are brown sugar and cinnamon, and s'mores.
Mmmmmmmmm. I love me some poptarts.
Great, now I'm hungry. Thanks guys.
=]
WHOAH! Now I wanna try those ^! Yumm... Milkshake... Poptarts... Strùdel... Cinnammon... *drools*
eternalautumn said:
Hahahaha. Those are great. Sometimes I wish I was older just so I could have experienced some of the things that aren't around anymore. My generation got stuck with N'Sync.

=P
Yes, she was 32 when I was born. 37 for my brothers.
O.O
Ooooh! Your generation is missing out a lot!!!

But I am stuck with the '80s music in a way, so... :rolleyes:

Squapius

Banned
Heyyy...

Freedomlover:
Okay... I'm 43.:p
Yeah. I was there when Pop-tarts were invented.:cool:
Ahhh...you are not that old :D My mom is 43, although this is not the case of you Eternalautumn. We are more close in age: I´m 18 (June 20 going to 19!) and she´s 43 years old ;)

And about the sweet milky fruity sugary whatever treats I CANNOT STAND THEM! XD
Even when my mom cooks a bunch of pop corns with melted caramel on them my panchreas screams NOOOO NO PLEASE! With just smelling it I feel like sick.
Yes, I cannot bear sugar anymore. I have a very healthy diet now. Although when I was kid I loved skittles very badly. After eating all the package your tonge had lost all the sensitivity and it´s painted with all the colors of the rainbow. And you think you don´t want to eat them ever again.