Criminally underrated footage

Witchyone

This really is lovely. I don't have any clue what most amateur astronomers are able to produce with their telescopes, so I don't know how remarkable this actually is, but it's remarkable to me. I can't believe how clear Jupiter is. Good music choice too.

I like that the crescent Venus looks like the Cheshire Cat's smile, and that wavy effect during the moon footage that makes it look like a living organism. Are my eyes deceiving me or can I see Saturn's rings spinning?

SunConjunctUranus

This really is lovely. I don't have any clue what most amateur astronomers are able to produce with their telescopes, so I don't know how remarkable this actually is, but it's remarkable to me. I can't believe how clear Jupiter is. Good music choice too.

Thank you Witchyone! I have to add that both Saturn and Jupiter are the one of the biggest celestial objects where close to the Earth. They are 10 times or so bigger than Earth, so their movement and reflection from cosmic raditation/gravitations actually impact us here on Earth! I'm not sure though about outer planets impact because there thousands of asteroid who might disturb it's cosmic radiation/gravitations.

I like that the crescent Venus looks like the Cheshire Cat's smile, and that wavy effect during the moon footage that makes it look like a living organism. Are my eyes deceiving me or can I see Saturn's rings spinning?

Yes! That's real footage of Saturn's ring! I sees it too. :biggrin: