2008 US Democratic Presidential Ticket

LadyV

I would just like to say first that I am so thrilled that for the first time in my life my country finally has a ticket with 2 inspirational people who can do what I haven wanted so long for politicians to be capable of. That is stop beating around the bush(no pun intended), get down to business, and first look after our own people before sticking our noses in other peoples' business!

I found what is thought to be accurate birth data for Joe Biden(Vice Presidential nominee), one very interesting thing I noticed is that Biden's Mars conjuncts Obama's Neptune and vice versa. Which according to my amateur interpretation means as a team they will both fight smart and only really fight when it's absolutely necessary.

Attached are both Obama's and Biden's birth charts, very interested in how this will play out.

Attachments

• barack.gif
    barack.gif
    28.6 KB · Views: 25
  • joe.gif
    joe.gif
    27.9 KB · Views: 31

Night Sky

Very interesting, on the basis of what is in Barack's 7th house, this is very interesting.

Obama has Uranus, Pluto and Mars in the 7th (Mars is close to the 8th but not that close 4 degrees is breaking even on my orbs)

It is facinating.

Obama has allied himself with someone who has a very strongly Scorpionic and Martian chart. Chart ruler for Biden first of all in placed in the 8th house. It's final dispositor is in fact MARS in the hidden 12th house. Biden may secretly be happy as hell to go off to war!! But I suspect that this is energy which Obama needs on his side in order to FIGHT the campaign. Scorpio always wins. And if they don't they still get that last say.:D

Obama's chart ruler Saturn is also conjunct Jupiter. Biden's chart ruler is guess what? Best of buddies. One is more tempered, the other one is all enthusiasm.

Barack's 7th house (of allies) contains those two powerful planets in Virgo.... Biden's public profile will always be Virgoan... Virgo in the MC. Uranus incidentally is on both of these person's Descendant. Again Biden embodies more of that URANIAN energy because he also has Sun opposite Uranus. Obama has chosen a person which categorically fulfills all of the potential of his 7th house ALLIES.

But the question is, what about his open enemies?

LadyV

I knew that Biden supported the war on Iraq at first, but then did a 180 for the better and changed his mind.

Anyway, I found Biden's birth time on someone's astrology website when I was Googling, but then if course it can't be confirmed as easily as Obama's. But then again if we've at least got the date then Mars and Neptune placements are unlikely to shift much in 24 hours.