I'm giving in-- Love/relationship issues in my chart

katydid

I've experienced that... something deeply spiritual resulting in intense creative outpour. Music is often my portal to this dimension and I see it as a gateway to truth and ultimate creativity. It's very raw and spiritual, very primal, like the state of wordlessness where all is felt in purity. I'm a very very creative person, but I also feel a lot of hindrences in reaching those points of free expression and I know it relates to anxiety about myself and my abilities. Does that sound like Leo Chiron 12th house? For me, those states are the ultinate drug and I've noted before I'm an aspiring writer, so I have to get through that to become what I feel I'm meant to be

If so, what is the way to defeat this wound, just what I've been talking about, selfesteem and acting despite these harsh feelings of not being good enough?

Yes, you are on the right track with building up self esteem and inner strength.

Yu cannot 'defeat' this wound. You need to heal the wound, stop the pain and prevent it from getting worse.

Chiron=in 12th:

Natal Chiron in the 12th house of a natal chart is a rather difficult placement, as the asteroid operates directly in one’s subconscious and unconscious mind. The 12th house is known to be the Achille’s foot of the natal chart and is connected with self-undoing. In addition, as the 12th house is connected with our fears, Chiron tends to induce phobias that sometimes are difficult to get rid of.

The twelfth house is the ocean of our dreams, the deepest layers of our consciousness. It is there where our traumas and fears hide, and also our secret enemies. The house is ruled by Neptune and Pisces. That is why there also lay our inspiration and our chord that connects us with the collective subconscious. From here we can download information in our mind connected with art, and that’s why the 12th house is also the realm of psychology.

Chiron in the 12th house shows unresolved traumas that possibly come from previous lives. Some astrologer schools claim that the 12th house is ruling the period before one’s birth, while he is an embryo in his mother’s womb. No matter if this is true or not, we should understand that the 12th house also roughly rules the last two hours before birth. It is because, during that time, the sign that occupies the 12th house was rising from the horizon and thus in conjunction with the native’s Ascendant (which is, of course, his physical body).

With Chiron in the 12th house, there probably were physical pain and difficulties during the labor. Even before exiting the mother’s womb, the young native felt some bad feeling. Depending on the signs or other planets present, the type of pain might differ.

...Copyright (©) https://theastrocodex.com - Read more at https://theastrocodex.com/chiron-in-the-12th-house/

This part is very fascinating as well:

A 12th House Chiron person should be very careful concerning his tendency to feel guilty without being wrong. Chiron in this house is urging the person to take responsibility for all the world’s troubles. The 12th house is making him a sponge that can absorb negative feelings from others, and so he might be easily feeling guilty for all the bad things that can happen around him.

If you have this placement, be careful to not fall into the trap of taking all things on your shoulders. This will distort you from your real task, which is to take the responsibility for the things that you indeed need to.

Also, such a native must fight against his tendency to surrender or to feel that he is predestined to fail. Such type of thinking can empower even more the series of events and lead to the manifestation of failures.

A 12th house person must find ways to increase his self-esteem, and this can even easily be done through auto-suggestion. Of course, when Chiron has hard aspects and the native’s life has manifested dramatic events, then some help from a psychologist might be advised. Such a person might be afraid to look deeper into himself, to explore his own mind and ideas, and confront his borders.

. A 12th house Chiron person can become a wonderful psychologist for other people though. In case he battles his fear of exploring himself, he can understand the structure of the mechanisms of healing and use them in order to heal other people with hurt subconscious. Yet, it always remains more difficult to heal yourself, than to heal others. :innocent:

...Copyright (©) https://theastrocodex.com - Read more at https://theastrocodex.com/chiron-in-the-12th-house/

StillOne

IMO a lot of what you described in your opening post sounds like symptoms that result from an imbalance with Cancer. If I were you, I'd take a really good look at the opposition from Mercury to the 5th house Uranus Neptune conjunction in Cap. All those planets are retrograde...

Opposition sneak up on you when you don't expect it and it's challenging to "work" on them.

5th house is ruled by Saturn in the 6th Aquarius... It is retrograde also...

ETA: sorry if this has been mentioned already. I didn't read the replies.

Lykanized

IMO a lot of what you described in your opening post sounds like symptoms that result from an imbalance with Cancer. If I were you, I'd take a really good look at the opposition from Mercury to the 5th house Uranus Neptune conjunction in Cap. All those planets are retrograde...

Opposition sneak up on you when you don't expect it and it's challenging to "work" on them.

5th house is ruled by Saturn in the 6th Aquarius... It is retrograde also...

ETA: sorry if this has been mentioned already. I didn't read the replies.
None of this has been mentioned yet and it's interesting to me...I was also recently on another thread that mentioned power of planets that have few or no contacts to other planets, like my Saturn. Its only planetary contact is the square to my Pluto, but idk if that's significant. I'm more interested in the fact Saturn rules my 5th house and it opposes my Sun. I know that house rules creativity, procreation, and I think sex/relationships too, though I think the latter is shared with another house if I'm not mistaken

Not to mention, I know the 5th house is ruled by Leo and Leo is of course in my 12th house with my Chiron

Does this mean I have to find a balance between my moon-Cancer side and my Saturn-Cap side? I'm really confused. There are so many areas in my chart it seems things could go wrong lovewise and friendshipwise

Like my Sun and Mercury are both in the Aquarian 11th house of community, but there seems to be a lot of blockages to actually connecting with the community

Somewhere along the line, I feel my destiny is to overcome these challenges, but of course, we all have our challenges and I know no one can tell me how to go about my journey, but I appreciate all the insight,

Interestingly, I've said I'm a very creative person, and I am. It's something most people would say about me too, people who know me. But there's a blockage in that area too for whatever reason that I'm working through now

Last edited:

Lykanized

Yes, you are on the right track with building up self esteem and inner strength.

Yu cannot 'defeat' this wound. You need to heal the wound, stop the pain and prevent it from getting worse.

Chiron=in 12th:

Natal Chiron in the 12th house of a natal chart is a rather difficult placement, as the asteroid operates directly in one’s subconscious and unconscious mind. The 12th house is known to be the Achille’s foot of the natal chart and is connected with self-undoing. In addition, as the 12th house is connected with our fears, Chiron tends to induce phobias that sometimes are difficult to get rid of.

The twelfth house is the ocean of our dreams, the deepest layers of our consciousness. It is there where our traumas and fears hide, and also our secret enemies. The house is ruled by Neptune and Pisces. That is why there also lay our inspiration and our chord that connects us with the collective subconscious. From here we can download information in our mind connected with art, and that’s why the 12th house is also the realm of psychology.

Chiron in the 12th house shows unresolved traumas that possibly come from previous lives. Some astrologer schools claim that the 12th house is ruling the period before one’s birth, while he is an embryo in his mother’s womb. No matter if this is true or not, we should understand that the 12th house also roughly rules the last two hours before birth. It is because, during that time, the sign that occupies the 12th house was rising from the horizon and thus in conjunction with the native’s Ascendant (which is, of course, his physical body).

With Chiron in the 12th house, there probably were physical pain and difficulties during the labor. Even before exiting the mother’s womb, the young native felt some bad feeling. Depending on the signs or other planets present, the type of pain might differ.

This part is very fascinating as well:

A 12th House Chiron person should be very careful concerning his tendency to feel guilty without being wrong. Chiron in this house is urging the person to take responsibility for all the world’s troubles. The 12th house is making him a sponge that can absorb negative feelings from others, and so he might be easily feeling guilty for all the bad things that can happen around him.

If you have this placement, be careful to not fall into the trap of taking all things on your shoulders. This will distort you from your real task, which is to take the responsibility for the things that you indeed need to.

Also, such a native must fight against his tendency to surrender or to feel that he is predestined to fail. Such type of thinking can empower even more the series of events and lead to the manifestation of failures.

A 12th house person must find ways to increase his self-esteem, and this can even easily be done through auto-suggestion. Of course, when Chiron has hard aspects and the native’s life has manifested dramatic events, then some help from a psychologist might be advised. Such a person might be afraid to look deeper into himself, to explore his own mind and ideas, and confront his borders.

. A 12th house Chiron person can become a wonderful psychologist for other people though. In case he battles his fear of exploring himself, he can understand the structure of the mechanisms of healing and use them in order to heal other people with hurt subconscious. Yet, it always remains more difficult to heal yourself, than to heal others. :innocent:

I'm sorry it took so damned long for me to reply, but I read this and sometimes I take a while to think things over as sometimes I engage in more passive thinking which I feel leads to massive insights

I don't know your personal spiritual beliefs, but I personally believe in past lives and I've always had this sense of feeling as if I'm innately wounded, as if I was meant to be born a little out of step with everyone else, like there was always something I just didn't 'get'. So I've always felt like an outsider for many many reasons. As a child I had anxiety, as far back as I remember, which is from the age of 5 on. So I'd venture to say it's possible I was born with anxiety issues especially since my mom has anxiety too and had an especially hard time while she was pregnant with me. I've never been in tune with the status quo, yet I've also always been very self critical as I can tell something isn't right with who I am in comparison to others, but I don't always know exactly what it is. As kids, I know we always go through periods of time where we're very concerned with gender. Throughout that period for my own self, I was extremely tomboyish. I rejected everything girly. Boyish things just appealed to me more and it took me several years to accept any bit of girliness. My mom had my ears pierced as a baby and even recalls that as a baby I'd get really upset when she'd put dresses on me lmfao. Anyway. I remember when I was 13 seeing a woman at the mall with her lobes double pierced and I just thought it was so cool looking. From then on, I was really into piercings. So I guess I never have been the type to do what I was supposed to or to just follow the rules, yet a part of me is also so critical of myself that I have to find some way of loving myself despite not being like everyone else

What I recognize is that how my life goes is completely in my hands. I actually have many talents, but I'm my own damned worst enemy. It's not for lack of self awareness tho. I feel as if I spend enough time with myself that I know myself well. Maybe it took me some time, but I've always been very reserved and self explorative. At the same time, I'm an escapist so maybe that's where lack of awareness may have come into play. For the most part, tho, I'm very aware of all my weakness. Probably too aware sometimes

If I'm being honest, I don't know how not to feel responsible for all that goes on around me. I feel like humanity is such a delicate thing, our spirituality, our emotionality, our psychology, everything is so delicate that I know I play a huge role just as everyone does in the pain around us, in the emotional atmosphere, in the chaos

The positive is that I've decided I want to dedicate my life to healing others through art, but I still find it so hard to feel I'm worthy of anything good. It makes me want to hide. For years, I did hide. For years I fell into a space of inactivity where I let reality happen to me, I let myself be the victim. As much as I may deal with deeper mental health issues now, then, I truly wasn't self aware enough to move myself to the next stages of my life. I felt powerless, therefore I had to chase power in so many unhealthy ways. I was very very dark, then. I would read obsessively about death, I would dream of having power over others both physically and through words. I wanted to be a writer, but then, it wasn't about healing or helping others, it was about power. It was about shaking things up for people just for the sake of knowing I could, not for the sake of expanding peoples' consciousness. I fell into many self destructive behaviors that I realized were all about power, the power to destroy myself or bring myself to the brink of death but pull through

Strange enough, I think I had a good spirit following me. Perhaps a guardian angel. I've seen it and my dad has too. It's also saved my life a few times

At the moment, I feel a little stuck. I tend to get stuck, but I feel like these moments are good for thinking. really, I'm depressed, but I feel like depression does force us to step back and take some time to think about ourselves and about life and at the end of it you have a lot of insight

Whatever happens in life, I know it's all in my hands. Like I think I mentioned, I have a lot of talents, but I have to use them for good. I've gotten myself out of dark periods in life and it was never with anyone's help, only my own sheer willpower. I've proven to myself I'm a powerful being and what I can do is limitless if I use that willpower, yet I still find myself stuck sometimes. But then I have to realize I'm still young and life is painful

What I'm working on now is not acting or making choices out of fear. For instance, I'm interested in computer science bc I love puzzles, but i was only majoring in it out of fear. What I really love is writing. I wasn't able to attend classes this semester, but the brightside is that it gave me opportunity to figure out that I want to major in English, not in computer science. I feel like when I return, I'll be one step closer to finding my groove

I've loved writing since I was a child,...I started writing in the way that I can say is a predecessor of my current style when I was 10, but I never felt I was worthy of being an 'actual writer'. When I was 21 or 22 or so, I took my first creative writing course and that was the first time I ever felt like I belonged somewhere. My professor saw so much in me that it filled me with a lot of confidence, yet it was so ******* hard to make the decision to take that class bc I was afraid. If I hadn't done that, I may not be in the place to make the decision to major in English now

Life's just been a huge practice in facing my fears and proving to myself they were always unwarranted and I suppose I need to continue doing that. On another brightside, my own journey has given me A LOT of insight into life itself for us as humans

Lykanized

When I was in high school, because of all my anxiety, I would skip a lot of classes. I had no friends, so I had nowhere to go... I'd just go to the school bathrooms and stay there for hours listening to music, completely losing myself in the music and writing. I felt the deepest inspiration in those moments to just write and write and write. It was because of that I learned that spirituality of creativity and where words come from, I became aware of something I call 'preconscious' or 'prelanguage', a place that exists in impressions, before we put everything into words, things have a purity. Creative writing is about connecting with that purity, the spirit, and giving words to the wordless

If it wasn't for my being so anxious and so afraid, I may not have realized how passionate I am about words and music and I may not have become as aware of consciousness, the subconscious, and the collective consciousness

Lykanized

Another aspect of this question...South node in Gemini conjunct Venus and my MC square mars. On one hand, Venus is in my MC which is a positive aspect, but my south node being there makes me wonder if my Venus fall into the category of 'been there, done that' which would mean I'm meant to focus on something else besides love. And on the other hand, my south node is in my MC which would mean I'm supposed to focus on something else besides a career? My north node is in Sag in the 4th house which would seem to make sense of my not feeling at home anywhere. I feel like the world is my home, but I don't belong in any one place. I find myself most 'at home' exploring various spiritual systems and cultures and art, but at the same time, I have higher desires and aspirations than just exploration. I'm a lover at heart. I have a lot of love to give to someone but I also have a lot of ambitions in life despite my issues with self esteem. I wouldn't say it's exactly about career as career implies work and I don't care to devote my life to work. As much as possible, I'd like to avoid the status quo as it doesn't fulfill me. I want to do something with writing and with art in general, but to me that's not exactly career

idk. Just things I think about. I feel like my south node is in a bad place

ardentika

Are you a guy or a woman? Typically, Moon square Venus is harder for a man than it would be for a woman. A man with such a placement would be constantly torn between two very different types of women.

This topic brings me so much ease. Well, not exactly.

I have Moon Square Venus, Venus conjunct Rahu, Mars near the DC, Saturn opp. DC.

When I was younger I never suffered attention. I was one of those teens who always wanted to fall in love and be in a relationship. When I was 19 I met someone who I moved in with (because it was practical, not so much out of love) and year and a half later I broke it off. I was never happy in that relationship, I pretty much made his life hell, because I couldn't trust him, and I was almost certain he was lying to me about not having feelings for his ex. (Moon sq Venus? or conjunct Rahu?)

Later on, I met someone online and fell madly in love with. It's the one person I can call a soulmate, it's the one person that thaught me what love is, and how powerful it is. However, that never came to be, as it required great sacrifice.

I don't know what aspect it is, but there is something I'm not seeing. Am I too soft on them or too harsh? Or is it that Venus/Rahu conjunction? Or did I fell to mention Venus is detriment in Scorpio? Rejection is so hard for me to accept for some reason. (Leo moon)

It's a goddamn mess. I'm losing hope I will ever have a happy relationship. Or any real relationship at all.

Lykanized

I take quite a while to become invested in people as I'm a lot more defensive of my heart than I'm always aware of. I've only realized that recently. I usually keep people at a distance until I feel satisfied that they may not fall away if I become invested. becoming invested for me is like an on/off switch. One minute, I'm super rational, not letting myself fall or care too deeply, next I'm all in, full heart. I think it's unhealthy to operate in such a way, operating based on fear. I mentioned that's something I'm trying to eliminate from my life as I believe acting based on fear(even against fear) is one of the lowest ways one can live. Well, I wouldn't say it's the lowest... I think we have to act against our fears, but then we have to learn once we've freed ourselves how to live based on love and true soulful desire that fear can block us from

I think bc of the Gemini in me, I don't have one image of perfection in terms of what I'm attracted to. It varies by the day. I'm always very attracted to creative spirits, tho. It sounds like a copout, but I really am very intellectual romantically in that the intellect is often the base of romantic and sexual desire for me

The ways I see myself exhibiting patterns of someone who doesn't quite know what they want is that some days I strongly desire romance, other days I can live without it and be patient. My higher self knows I can't force love and it'll happen when it's time. My lower self wants it now and just craves the experience of falling in love which is the fun part of romance

I've kinda caught onto the fact focusing on love isn't something I should do, but it'll find me when it's time. I'm really putting all the effort I can into focusing on me and my life bc I think that's the healthiest thing for me to do right now. I think it's what I need

I've had to develop discipline in myself as by nature, I'm the kinda person who wants to follow my desires, follow my impulses. For a long long time I didn't see the point in keeping myself from following my impulses, I felt it was like impeding on the purity of creation of life. But that's no good. I've done a lot of really stupid things bc of that freewheeling nature. I'm having to find a little balance

Discipline is another part of my personal overarching issue. One part of me is freewheeling, wants to do what she feels, follow her heart into the depths of hell, can't stand routine for the life of her, and another part of me is extremely selfhating and critical and inclined not to act due to anxiety. I know life for all of us is about finding balance

Lykanized

This topic brings me so much ease. Well, not exactly.

I have Moon Square Venus, Venus conjunct Rahu, Mars near the DC, Saturn opp. DC.

When I was younger I never suffered attention. I was one of those teens who always wanted to fall in love and be in a relationship. When I was 19 I met someone who I moved in with (because it was practical, not so much out of love) and year and a half later I broke it off. I was never happy in that relationship, I pretty much made his life hell, because I couldn't trust him, and I was almost certain he was lying to me about not having feelings for his ex. (Moon sq Venus? or conjunct Rahu?)

Later on, I met someone online and fell madly in love with. It's the one person I can call a soulmate, it's the one person that thaught me what love is, and how powerful it is. However, that never came to be, as it required great sacrifice.

I don't know what aspect it is, but there is something I'm not seeing. Am I too soft on them or too harsh? Or is it that Venus/Rahu conjunction? Or did I fell to mention Venus is detriment in Scorpio? Rejection is so hard for me to accept for some reason. (Leo moon)

It's a goddamn mess. I'm losing hope I will ever have a happy relationship. Or any real relationship at all.
Don't lose hope. The fact is, if romance isn't for you, you're gonna find a way to be happy in life that doesn't involve romance. But just bc romance hasn't worked for you so far doesn't mean you're not meant for it or to have a happy relationship. One way or another, the message your life is trying to send you is that there's something missing in yourself and in your life and journey that you have to find before you're ready, but you'll find it. For me, I know a huge part of it is about my selfesteem and creating my life for myself first