Where is my kitten!?? urgent

horisimosx

I was picking up a foster kitten from a lady in her home. We went to another room to chat, then came back to the kitchen where the kitten was, and it was no where to be seen!!

We checked every tiny hiding spot we could inside the house. It's unbelievable! There are LOTS of places inside it could be though.

Is it hiding inside her house or has it gone outside or run away? Is it alive?

Sorry I'm not good enough to give my own interpretation!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 5.25.08 pm.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 5.25.08 pm.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

fensi88

Kitten is represent with Sun in 7th house. The significator for the missing kitten in angular house shows that it is near its owner, and suggests a quick recovery.Ruler in humane sign Libra indicate that the kitten will be found in a place frequented by people -such as the home, rather than outside in a secluded area. Ruler in moveable (cardinal) sign show high places, lofts, upper rooms.
Look in a bedroom, music room, studio, dressing room, upper level room, cabinets, dressing table, wardrobe, luxurious furniture (especially cushioned), top piece of furniture, room where you may find objects of fine art, linen closet, on a shelf, under a bed, or in a guest room. Ruler in 7 house means partner or someone else maybe the one who will find it or who will be involved in finding it. Look at living room, formal dining room.

Direction: West
Near colour: gold, yellow, orange, red, purple

POF is in 3rd housein Ta. It can be in a basement, room with tile floors, a lower or middle level room, storage room, a quiet room that is dimly lit with low ceilings, a dark closet, storage place for furniture, music room, near a piano, chest of drawers. Look for it close to the ground or the floor. Look at the TV or media room, or in some cupboard near stairway.
Also look among things for short journey.

Direction: Northeast.
Near colour:green, blue, white, pink, tan

horisimosx

Thank you thank you fensi88!

So two very different interpretations (both high and low places) but one thing's for sure is that it's in her house! Woo! Much appreciated x

fensi88

For West direction look at high places, but for Northeast direction look at low places. I forgot to say that you have not to worry it will be found!

horisimosx

You are the bringer of beautiful news fensi88! Thank you so much again.
I will update you in the next couple of days hopefully :)

Chrysalis

Definitely in the house still, near something that's hot or is used to heat things, near where tools/knives etc are kept.
Im thinking kitchen area with venus being in virgo, so near cleaning stuff, cooker, just anywhere in the kitchen.

I always look at dispositors location for the missing thing, kittens is venus in virgo/6th own house.

Shes not a happy kitty tho bless, being in her fall.

Last edited:

horisimosx

Wow Chrysalis!
We were considering behind the fridge, but we couldn't see! I'll have to tell her to definitely check there.
Amazing thank you. So not a happy kitten, but definitely an alive one?

Chrysalis

Wow Chrysalis!
We were considering behind the fridge, but we couldn't see! I'll have to tell her to definitely check there.
Amazing thank you. So not a happy kitten, but definitely an alive one?

Well venus is near mars in 6th thats why i said near something warm, so could be behind fridge yes, as fridge has an engine, or could be near something thats red in color, something that gives heat...

She needs to maybe be pulling the fridge out to check, just incase kittys stuck.

horisimosx

Wow thank you so much for this Chrysalis. Hoping and praying he makes it through the night if he isn't found though... Will let you know x

horisimosx

Definitely in the house still, near something that's hot or is used to heat things, near where tools/knives etc are kept.
Im thinking kitchen area with venus being in virgo, so near cleaning stuff, cooker, just anywhere in the kitchen.

WELL Chrysalis, he turned up the very next morning IN THE KITCHEN! We don't know where he was hiding but he was lingering around there when he was found lol. Thank you for your reassurance and your help. Your knowledge & wisdom is much appreciated :)