the node and reality

rahu

Banned
deanye

you insights have much bvalue so i am trying to understand excatly some of the fine points.
looking at the nears past
node went R april 3
node went D april13
node wentR april19
node went D april27
node went R 3may
node wenr D may 7
node went R may 10
node went D may 18
node went R may 24
node went D june 1
node went R june 6

some of these changes did happened near a square or conjunction but many more did not, so could you expalin using the above examples .

rahu

deanye

deanye

you insights have much bvalue so i am trying to understand excatly some of the fine points.
looking at the nears past
node went R april 3
node went D april13
node wentR april19
node went D april27
node went R 3may
node wenr D may 7
node went R may 10
node went D may 18
node went R may 24
node went D june 1
node went R june 6

some of these changes did happened near a square or conjunction but many more did not, so could you expalin using the above examples .

rahu

I'll respond later in pm.

Claire19

hmmm interesting lion o ness
you included the transits of the nodes. this is very affective as the power are strong but, as the nodes rules the opposites of love and hate,black and white magic ,life and death etc.. this can sometimes be confusing .a transit to the NN may prove favorable but on a second transit it may be unfavorable. that is why i suggest first analysising the square or other aspects as they are more regular and do not bring in the essence of "magic". i caution again when using the node, it is easy to use this on others but you should spent a year understanding your own karma with the node before extrapolating to others.
the nature of the SN and NN is very complicated and to make a mistake in interpretation of these points can be fatal.the wrong word can turn a saint into a maniac. i have to always add caution as one doesn't really understand the depths you are touching.

peace and love
shanti om
rahu
I dont subscribe to the notion of transitting nodes at all. They are personal points coming from the past in the natal chart and that is how they should remain. OKay if a planet in transit hits a natal nodal point and that planet conjuncts the north node natally and within an orb of 3 degrees then I think it is valid. As for using square or sextiles or trines, I am not so sure of their validity. They are karmic in that the south node shows the past and familiar conditions and the north node shows where we are to concentrate our energies this time according to the nature of the sign and its house position ,which is polar opposite to the south node and the ideal is to merge the two energies IMO.

Last edited:

Claire19

a grand sextile in 3 dimensions is a octahedron. half of of a grand sextile, an opposition with a trine and sextile on one side is a 4 sided pyramid in 3 dimensions.The dimensions of the great pyramid of giza give a septile ,51 degrees ,to each side.
A pyramid with these dimensions has interesting properties. The form creates an energy field 2/3 of the way up to the zenith. In this area flesh does not decay but becomes mummified. It is desiccated but with no loss of physical structure. A flower placed in this area also mummifies . it becomes almost a wax like object while an flower places outside dries out and turns to dust. The size of the pyramid does not matter nor does the material it is made of ,only that the sides be septiles and that the faces of the pyramid be aligned to the the north .
These properties may be why when the nodal axis is the opposition, any two planets froming sextile to each other and the nodal axis are extremely effective. Whenever the nodal axis by transit forms a “pyramid” structure, the influences of the sextile is greatly enhanced. Pluto settle to Neptune can give increased healing power and can give great physical power if mars is part of the pattern, though the it is power of duration .this position can give telekinetic abilities . Jupiter with venus, sun,Neptune gives counseling abilities as well as healing abilities. venus and mars gives periods for great social and emotional attraction. The nodal transits bring a “magical” affect to the existing sextile that makes the sextile much more powerful than usual .With a natal “pyramid structure” including the nodal axis as the base, there is a “magical “quality to the power of the planets included.any natal sextile becomes the dominant force in the native’s life when the transiting nodal axis forms a “pyramid structure”.
A pyramid structure with Uranus and any conscious planet give inherent astral abilities. These include prophecy and conscious control of astral flying. with mercury it gives access to the akashic records and can give intellectual genius.
The great advantage to this pattern is that there is a stability and consistency even to symbols that are opposite in nature
rahu
dont use septiles or Pluto. A lot of what you write doesnt make sense to me, sorry. It sounds more like geometry. Astrology does not use the patterns you are describing and it sounds more like geometry. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Alice McDermott

dont use septiles or Pluto. A lot of what you write doesnt make sense to me, sorry. Astrology does not use the patterns you are describing and it sounds more like geometry. :smile:

Yes it does Claire19! Rahu is using advanced modern astrology and there are many, many astrologers who use planetary harmonics in their work. The Huber school of astrology has mapped a great many different geometric patterns.

Astrology is based on harmonics; these are mapped in different ways in different eras, but all are observations on the way planetary energies manifest on Earth and within the life forms and time focus on Earth.

Perhaps you meant that 'traditional' astrology does not use the patterns Rahu mentions?:smile:

More and more people are seeing the validity of harmonics in astrology and using these with their clients. As well as the other harmonic aspects I have used quintiles (5th harmonic), septiles (7th harmonic),semi-squares and sesiquadrates (8th harmonic), noviles (9th harmonic) and undeciles (11th harmonic) and their patterns for many, many years and have written about my own observations on how they manifest on my website. Many other professional astrologers have also used these harmonics and several books have been written on this subject.

The 8th harmonic has a whole system of astrology called 'Cosmobiology' based on it. This form of astrology is one of the most accurate available in prediction.

Given the enormous impact Pluto transits have on many human beings, I am at loss to understand why you don't factor it into your own astrology? A very large proportion of my clients first came to see me because of the intense event these transits brought into their lives. These events and their fallout were clearly mapped and timed by Pluto triggers.

Alice

wilsontc

Staff member
Reminder

Forum rules:

Your participation on this forum is allowed and welcomed as long as you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, harmful to young people, hateful, racist, deliberately offensive, homophobic, threatening, defamatory, damaging, or otherwise violative of any laws. Respect of other members is expected at all times. No talking down to, being rude, dismissing of people, trying to shut someone down if they don't agree, or passive aggressively drawing people out to respond negatively.

Flaming, spamming, or trolling is basis for immediate banning from the forum. Please do not post angry messages (flaming), post the same message over and over across the forum or post non-astrological advertising (spamming), and do not post messages for the sole purpose of angering other people in the forum (trolling).

Allow everyone to have their opinions...even if you disagree!

rahu

Banned
hi claire19

[deleted attacking post - Moderator]

as i said in the beginning of this thread, the nodes are censored by publishers and the real value has been hidden by many occult groups that use the node as the lynch pin of their astrological works.

rahu

Last edited by a moderator:

rahu

Banned
oh yes claire19,
your comment about this looking like geometry is correct.
my line of thought was derived fom observations of the energy around a pyramid and from realizing that a octahedron(a pyramid being a bisected one) is one of only 5 platonic solids. the others are the tetrahedron(4 faces) ,cube(6faces), dodecahedron(12faces) and the icosahedron(20 faces).on these polyhedrons each face is a regular polygon of the same size and shape.

i occurred to me that maybe this is why the pyramid has a distinct energy associated with it and maybe all these polyhedrons have some form of enery associated with them.

i have found that the 20th harmonic(icosahedron) which translates to 18 degrees of arc, has a strong affect with the node.

just some musings

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
i haved a couple of opinions to air.
the purpose of the thread is to encourage independent research into the node and there reoccur, in the forum, referances to the node that are detrimental to furthuring understanding of the node.
the first is the concept that the nodes gives no light and therefore it's aspects can not affect other symbols.
as this argument is presented in a logical paradigm, i will refute it.
A is correct therefore B follows.
first off, the only planet that gives off light is the sun. so following this line of thought,aspects from no planets should have value.hence A is incorrect and therefore B is meaningless.
another fallacy of this position is that "light" is the causal action of astrology. no one knows the causal action of astrology. we all have opinions.
but light is a frequency of the electromagnetic spectrum so we might conclude that the planets give off vibration/frequencies that give aspects force. the node has a frequency defined by the moon, hence if frequencies are the defining factor in transits, the node should be included.

my point is that the transits of the node are valid and actually much stronger and more consistant than the transits of the planets.
this denigrating of the node is part of the cultural subterfuge to hide the central position the node occupies in astrology .

the second opinion i differ with is that most books and most astrolger who repeat these words talk about the north node relating to future powers or situations/lives and the south node relations to past life situation etc.
it is true the nodal axis does directly tie into the concepts of destiny but the node also "controls" the manifestions in this time/space/continuum, this life time. by making reference only to future or past destiny or karma,this attitude is blatantly deceptive because the native will not be looking for the influence of the node in the here and now.
this viewpoint is an attempt to obfusicate the power of the node so that the minions of black magic can continue to use the node to keep the control of the evolution of society.

the nodes give powers in this life time, as well as symbols of past and future lives developement.but to live in the past or future is to give up your soul's significance in the here and now

rahu

dr. farr

my point is that the transits of the node are valid and actually much stronger and more consistant than the transits of the planets.
this denigrating of the node is part of the cultural subterfuge to hide the central position the node occupies in astrology .

the second opinion i differ with is that most books and most astrolger who repeat these words talk about the north node relating to future powers or situations/lives and the south node relations to past life situation etc.
it is true the nodal axis does directly tie into the concepts of destiny but the node also "controls" the manifestions in this time/space/continuum, this life time. by making reference only to future or past destiny or karma,this attitude is blatantly deceptive because the native will not be looking for the influence of the node in the here and now.

the nodes give powers in this life time, as well as symbols of past and future lives developement.but to live in the past or future is to give up your soul's significance in the here and now

rahu

I fully concur with these ideas, they are very close (if not identical) to my concept of the essential nature of the nodes, what they really "mean"...

rahu

Banned
i noticed that in addition to our similar conclusions about the node that you pointedly omitted my referance

" this viewpoint is an attempt to obfusicate the power of the node so that the minions of black magic can continue to use the node to keep the control of the evolution of society"

and from your post on my multicompsite thread you mention

Some (including me) believe that the Nodal axis across the 1st house/7th house line, is an important indication for the chart showing that fateful influences (beyond the conscoius control or will of the individual) are likely to be powerfully operative and prominent in the life of that person (or the relationship/interactions among persons involved, if it is a composite chart.

(beyond the conscious control or will of the individual) is what i take iassue with here. the ascendant is our conscious persective and it is the point the soul has chosen to occuy in this life time .so what better time for the soul to make decisions and proceed on actions that afffect ones destiny/karma.the ascendant is a point of power for the soul, so inaction surely mean others will take actions over you destiny.
it is this power of the node that contempary astrological publisher want to hide

rahu

rahu

Banned
Claire19’s unfamiliarity with the concept of magic is quite common and I at one point was also skeptical of the concept.
So I will take some time to briefly describe why the concepto f magic is real to me.
Early in my astrological studies, there were some that called me a magician but as I was grounded in upper division, physics, algebra, organic chemistry and astronomy, I dismissed this.
My epiphany in astrology came in the middle of a culturally explosive mix. Ideas of social revolution and reform were prevalent. As it turned out the social milieu I was involved with had been infiltrated by covert governmental agencies. It was not malicious as this was in the time when Patty Hearst was a fugitive and the government was searching for her.
Not knowing this at the time, I had figured out that one individual was likely an agent. My peers were harmless artists , poets , teachers, and sundry new age capitalist and visionaries, not a band of revolutionaries by any stretch of the imagination. But on voicing my concerns, I was ridiculed so I realized it was best leave S.F. for a while and go to my other place in L.A.
As I exited the warehouse and started down the sidewalk , I felt a pressure at the back of my neck. Nothing to bother with but as I continued walking the pressure became like a weight. To the degree that my back was starting to bend over. So finally I realized something was amiss and turned back and looked back down the street.it was near dusk and I saw I black cloud emanating from the warehouse door which obscured the person standing there. There was also a large doberman pinscher running toward me.
I had read enough about the occult etc realize this was a form of black magic directed toward me. as I knew the likely source, I called out his name. then like a cartoon the black cloud drew back into his head and I could see him.he acknowledged me and continued into the warehouse.
This was my first experience with what I would term black magic.
I continue to leave SF and went to LA for a couple of weeks. I had left my loft open to be used by a friend. when I returned he told me that when he went into my loft, a table had been put by the front door with a syringe and a bag of drugs on it.he immediately left and was arrested outside./ the charges were dropped and he did not spend anytime in jail. But it was clear to me that if a had returned to my loft that night ,I would have been arrested. This was my big surprise. Not only had I experienced “black magic” but the “warlock” who practiced it ,was a agent of federal law enforcement. i also found out that there has been a minor pot bust in the weeks I was gone, and this individual had been seen opening the door for the police to enter the otherwise locked building. i had a run-in with him previously as he had been part of a small theater group,(which never produced any works) and he vociferously condemned astrology as idiocy. So I asked to look at his chart. he agreed and when I told him about it I said he was in fact very psychic and a few other things, instead of brushing me off,h e actually said “yes I am psychic “and that he and been studied by the army when he was in the Vietnam war. He further revealed that he had been sent on special operations to assassinate village leaders. so I told him he was a liar to be telling everyone astrology was BS when all along he had psychic powers. He threatened to attack me but as this all transpired in public , he did nothing.
To the side, my friend who was to stay in my loft was an electrician and he told me about a situation that years later I realized was an example of the fuelless motor thread I posted about lester hendershott. he and a few other electricians had been wiring 4 electric motors for a leather shop. they forgot to connect one of the motors but when they turned on the other motors the unconnected motor started to work also. The head electrician was brought over and no one could figure out why the unconnected motor was working . Anyways strange coincidence.
So though many on the forum profess that there is no such thing as “black magic”, I simply remain silent in the face of their ignorance. The “scientific ethic “is in fact a subterfuge by the social black magicians to work their manipulations on society with no risk of being caught, as “modern” people don’t believe in these superstitions.
Later on I found out that this loft warehouse which takes up the entire block of 400 alabama st in SF was partially a front for various covert agencies,
Today it houses a concentration of cia,mossad,british intelligence agents. It is also a supplier of drugs to the SF MUNI system ,which is what the bus line is called. The muni supplies much of the street drugs in SF. i know this because I was present at some of the earliest meetings between the muni and the drug dealers at project artuad.

I have since looked at a chart of another assassin, this time for the Mexican mafia and he had a venus/south node conjunction among other malefic aspects. So the association with the node and what is called magic both black and white is quite real to me.
rahu

Last edited:

dr. farr

Just to note: I do NOT dispute the existence of magick (black or white) and its important role in history! I KNOW differently!! However, I don't go into any elaborations regarding this subject on a public internet forum...

Caro

Some (including me) believe that the Nodal axis across the 1st house/7th house line, is an important indication for the chart showing that fateful influences (beyond the conscoius control or will of the individual) are likely to be powerfully operative and prominent in the life of that person (or the relationship/interactions among persons involved, if it is a composite chart.

that afffect ones destiny/karma.the ascendant is a point of power for the soul, so inaction surely mean others will take actions over you destiny.
it is this power of the node that contempary astrological publisher want to hide

rahu
I really respect both yourself and Dr F's opinion's. it has always been a concern to me that the SN on the asc is viewed in such a detrimental way. I have this combo. It seems to create a negative image/as well as the negative effects on the health/physical body.

So Rahu - your take on this has given me pause to ponder that there may be hope. Is what you refer to self mastery? Awareness.

I agree - that black magic is practised. I too have experienced this and seen it's use (by those in hospital settings) but it is a difficult subject to discuss on the internet.

It's one of the last taboo's. So maybe Saturn in scorpio can clear it out of the closet.

rahu

Banned
Hi caro

SN on the ascendant, as it is the repository for all the thought forms created during the time from the infinite’s entry into reality via the NN, there is great creativity as the imagination is overwhelmed by the surplus of preexistent thoughts and thought forms. But this is also the problem because the soul in the body has a finite capacity to comprehend the causal nature of reality. And the desire body/ego often tries to make manifestations of the infinite, it’s own creation. so the problem comes when the ego takes all the credit for what are manifestations of the spirit. the SN on the ascendant can therefore “overload” the personality structure and from this the stress and contradictions of spirit can weaken the immune system. the SN on the ascendant is often correlated with mental break downs or mental/problems/confusion as a result. The correct image here is to receive the flow from heaven with open hands, not closed hands. Take that which you can understand and use but let much of the inspiration flow through you. Depending on the personality structure, a insecure personality tries to identify with the flow of energy will try to contain all the energy flowing into their hands(closed hands) and this leads to disaster as no embodied soul can contain the infinite. this leads to mental overload. But if the personality structure realizes the infinite that runs through all reality , then the ego cannot grasp too much nor identify their fragility with the infinite. That is the trial of the SN. one may attempt to assuage one’s insecurity with the feeling of empowerment the node/infinite can bring.

The SN on the ascendant gives strong psychic and telepathic ability but again any the unresolved personality issues can cloud this power. power trips and the need to dominate can bring negative reaction to the psychic abilities. But as you noted, this position is very good for imaginative and creative thoughts.

The NN on the ascendant is a bit easier on the ego because the pure psychic/telepathic abilities are not encumbered by the power over the dense plane. the NN can lead to dense plane power but it is through the application of the awareness the NN brings, The SN gives no slack, you get the psychic power and the reaction from the dense plane to your use of the abilities immediately. And only the most evolved souls are not going to make some initial mistakes.

I find it interesting that you noted black magic in the medical field. If you have read my thread on mrsa the you know that is exactly what I have tripped upon. Death angels in the ERs using genetically modifies mrsa to kill those who oppose the black magicians of the cia/mossad/NWO.

rahu

rahu

Banned
I have started this thread precisely to bring the subject of the manipulations of the black magicians over society.
When one exposes the power of white magic ,one is invariably open to attack by black magicians as black magician work best in the shadow. if society as a whole realized the evil machinations of the black magicians, society would be a much better and wholesome place as so much of the evil of the black magicians is implemented because “we” aren’t looking for such devious actions. the “scientific outlook” and the “enlightenment “ were just a subterfuges to for the black magicians to hide behind. As society has been progressively been programmed to ignore the primacy of the great and holy spirit/god/godhead, then the cosmically timed movements of the black magicians are invisible to intelligent and educated people. We are programmed to see these dark actions as superstitions with no real value, when in fact these cosmic movements are at the base of history and civilization.
I have from the beginning of this thread advised members to follow Isabel hickey’s words,”seek the truth, find the truth, be silent”, because to show the light in contemporary times will only bring the wrath of the black magicians to you.
As my mrsa thread tells , I have in fact already payed a price that am not sure I can manage, just to post these insights to the NN. the nodal axis is the mainspring of all magical actions , realizations and timing .the black magicians will eliminate anyone who dares show the way to the Light.
This is why I do talk and explain white and black magic. it seems we are on the beginning of a great epoch or age .the the black magicians hope to control the next 2000 years by controlling society when the cusp of this era begins. For that is what history shows,2000 year reigns are the norm of civilizations. To control civilization at the moments of transition of the Great Year, insures mastery of the world for the seceding 2000 years.
And a cursorily glance at the newspaper s show that we are in danger of allowing the subjugations of our children and grandchildren to the Nth power, to the cruel, heartless and evil black magicians that hold the spot lights of history now.

rahu

Caro

yes. there is a lot of bad energy in hospitals.(they don't do space clearing!!) this is coming to the surface in the UK.

first you must get yourself better. then you have to forgive these people but it doesn't stop you from making them face their actions. I find that you have to come from that place of compassion otherwise you will get dragged into power games. I truly believe that we all seek that peace.

I have been fortunate at times of great stress I have been able to find solitutude and peace - NN Taurus. I realise that I work much better in such settings. For a long time I was totally unaware of that.

I agree with you any work must be done quietly - good will prevail. :smile: A very good teacher told me that. But I have also recently met many manipulative people within the alternative health setting too. There is much work to be done.

take care of you health

rahu

Banned
I have used the word epiphany several times when dealing with the nodal axis.
It was not like a shower of ultimate insights that occurred, but rather all the bits of research I had accumulated, fell in to place with a higher and unforeseen harmony.

The difference between the mechanical Einstein/newton paradigm and quantum theory form the clearest physical examples of the nature of the node and he rroper perspective to focus accurately on the nodal axis.
The standard theories of physics , I will call STP for standard temperature and pressure.
This is the scientific base line for physical phenomena .
http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/stp-standard-ntp-normal-air-d_772.htmlhttp://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/stp-standard-ntp-normal-air-d_772.html
in contradistinction is quantum theory.
STP science is emergent, meaning it does not describe he ultimate dynamics but rather is a system of relationships that become apparent when there is enough mass to be acted on.
For instance,Newtonian theory is sufficient to describe the dynamics of gas pressure movements. But when one reduces that amount of matter in the sample, there comes point when Newtonian theory breaks down and the motion of the gas particles adhere to quantum dynamics.
Bu the debate hason for awhile about when does “reality” go from quantum to STP science
In quantum theory here is no upper limit, so quantum affects should also function in the scales of STP.
But some seemingly don’t. superimposition is the ability of particles of matter to be in 2 places a once. But I have never seen two of any one person. Quantum=m entanglement has been measured at 55,000 times the speed of light, but no one has ever seen light faster than 300.000 km/mt.
The underlying principles of quantum theory over turn all the principles of STP science.
Quantum theory has observed that every bit of matter in the universe is connected to every other particle of matter in the universe. There is no you and me. We are connected….quantumly.

Of course the ramifications’ of quantum observations are never considered when we frame our societal principles. This is because the needs of war and capitalism dictate that we have differences that can not be resolve without war. Every major religion posits a single creative force. We are one, om shanti om.it turns out this is true. All beings/matter are connected on the quantum plane.
Scientist have mechanically manipulate ions on the quantum plane. This means that concepts like psycho/ kinesis(moving objects with you mind etc.) is possible.
It means transition of psychic thoughts are possible because quantum dynamics likely influence the quality of time and experience.
Quantum experiments have shown that what the researcher believes will influence the experiment. some particle will act like what their expectations are. So there is no such thing as an impartial observer. Double blind experimentation is a ruse.
So quantum theory recognizes that the perspective of the individual has, influences the moment, so to speak,
In STP science the observer is transparent, reality has an objective existence separate and apart from the observer…this is not the real case after all in quantum mechanics.
So the question returns to why quantum mechanics don’t show up in STP reality or for instance, why can a molecule be superimposized ( two places at once) but not my Ferrari.
In the mechanical models such as gravity and relativity, matter is an element.hence reality is hard.
In quantum mechanics matter is the nodes of quantum frequencies or vibrations. Matter has no function except to mark the points of resonance of the quantum dynamic.
The quantum model of the universe looks like a hologram. matter is a reflection or interference pattern.
The transition from quantum mechanics to STP science may be a function of the individual perceptions. It may be that visualizing a “reality” will make it so on the quantum plane.
This is close to the Buddhist belief that reality is a infinite sequence of thought forms arising and exspiring as new thought forms arise.
This demarcation line is what the node symbolizes. It is the ordering of the quantum vibrations into apparent “reality” and as reality is a function of quantum frequencies, a subtle change in the visualization of these frequencies can change the nature of “matter”.
The nodal axis stabilizes and defines the nature of reality .and the node brings the thought form into manifestation. The “hologram”
of your love life comes into expression when “illuminated” by the transiting node.

The node then does not rule any single aspect of astrology, but it is responsible for the “holographic image of reality that we see. It is the past ,present and future. This implies that small changes in “vibrations” have major impact on the clarity of holograms.
Rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
sedna was conjunct the node within 1 degree orb from late september to the end of decemeber 1985

[FONT=Verdana, serif]the morison espionage trial with a conviction on oct 9 /85. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, serif]randy miles on espionage on december 20/85 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, serif]there were internation examples also. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, serif]dec.8/85 it is reported that two life sentances are handed out to junta rulers associated with 9000 disappeared people in the 70s [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, serif]also on dec8, secret tsetimony in bonn germany reveals Hans Joachim Tiedge,senior intelligence officer,who had dfected in august, nhad betrayed the western agenst in east germany who had infiltrated the communist establishment. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, serif]a great quote by an interior spokesman:" this is why we didn't want a inquiry.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, serif]On july 19,1958,nikita khrushchev call for a international summit on the middle east to stop the current crisis from becoming WWIII, as british and American troop land in Beirut and Libya.sedna was conjunct the south node on the 17[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, serif]th[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, serif] and the sun square the node/sedan on the 20[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, serif]th[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, serif].[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, serif]the node/sedna conjunction seems to have a cultural regulatory aspect. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, serif]the sedna/node in june 1949 brought the first big case of espionage to the budding cold war.alger hiss was protected seemingly protected from the rabid prosecutors during sednas transit of the node. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, serif]the node/sedna conjunction in fall of 1985 brought the arrest of the the israeli spy, jonathan pollard. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, serif]pollards chart shows sedna square to uranus and chiron and opposed to neptune. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, serif]he was arrested on nov.21.sedna and the node were in i degree orb from sept. 22/85 til dec 29 /85 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, serif]this long period was full of espionage arrest and trials. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, serif]indictments against jerry whitworth . [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, serif]the morison espionage trial with a conviction on oct 9 /85. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, serif]randy miles on espionage on december 20/85 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, serif]there were international examples also. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, serif]dec.8/85 it is reported that two life sentances are handed out to junta rulers associated with9000 disappeared people in the 70s [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, serif]also on dec8, secret tsetimony in bonn germany reveals Hans Joachim Tiedge,senior intelligence officer,who had defected in august, had betrayed the western agents in east germany who had infiltrated the communist establishment. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, serif]a great quote by an interior spokesman:" this is why we didn't want a inquiry[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, serif]sedan was conjunct he souh node on july 17 1958 and the sun was square to Chiron on july 20.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, serif]On july 19 nikita Khrushchev called for a summit on he middle east before the current crisis leads to WWWIII, as british are rushing into tobruk and 1700 marines ae headed for Beirut.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, serif]On jan 4 1923 the sun was square the sedan conjunct the south node and sir Auckland eddy was announcing the international conference called by president harding was,, “greatest international conference ever held” it was… “the most successful in the history ofth e world”. Big words but the big 5 U.S.,france,England,Italy and japan agreed to cut back on naval buildup.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, serif]But general luddendorff of germany called it a swindle.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, serif]On setember 6 1976 sedna was conjunct he south node and on September 7uranus was square he nodal axis. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, serif]On September 6, a Russian pilot defects to japan for asylum in the U.S. w25ith the newest mig fighter jet[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, serif]September 6 also showed the north koreans soldiers leaving he “peace city” of Panmunjom, he site of negotiations, thereby altering the initial 1953 accord… do you think north korea today would give up a military station in south korea?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, serif]Of course I is difficult to do anything at the time of war, on april 20 sedna was conjunct the south node and germany invaded Denmark..[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, serif]rahu[/FONT]

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
I seemed t have trivialized the concept black magic and white magic.
As the node concerns dynamics basic of reality ,I would like to focus on what magic is.
Anything that happens that cannot be explained by “science” or deductive reasoning can be called magic. But magic has underlying principles….which we may not understand.
Quantum theory can be used to explain many paranormal phenomena and has already solved some examples of “magic”.
scientist had long tried to turn sun light into energy but have never been able to approach the efficiency of chlorophyll .science has approached 30% efficiency but chlorophyll, which is over 90% efficient. scientist measured the length of all the electrical pathways in a sample of chlorophyll and they found that it would be impossible for the electrons to flow fast enough to account for the 90%efficiency of chlorophyll. Some could say something magical was happening. What scientists decided was that the electrons were not traveling along the nerve path but that the electrons were exhibiting a quantum state known as tunneling. This means the electrons went directly to the site of photosynthesis through a minute “wormhole”, a path through the time/space matrix of reality.
So now photosynthesis is not magic because we have a scientific construct to describe it.
But I think that one phenomenon that everyone will agree is magic, is objects disappearing-dematerialization. This is so beyond comprehension that it can only fall under the term magic.
Here we encounter the function of belief. If one believes something is possible it may happen but if one does not believe something is possible ,then It will likely not happen.
My anecdotal experience is that dematerialization is a real phenomenon.
The one occasion that was clearly true for me occurred with a candy machine.
I had never seen this before and it was probably an old machine.
It had the candy stacked vertically in slots. the face was clear plastic so one could see the candy at every point.
When you put your money in and pushed the firs lever, your candy br would fall into a plastic tube that ran under all the columns of candy. at this point you turned a crank and the horizontal tube moved the candy along by a corkscrew mechanism o the edge of he machine where the candy bar fell down into a receptacle with a door attached from which you took your candy.

As I said I was quite taken with his machine as I had never seen such a model.
Well when my candy bar reached the edge and fell down into the receptacle……..it simply disappeared. The candy bar was out of sight as it fell down another tube toward the receptacle. So I didn’t see it disappear but a quickly realized I did not hear it hit the bottom.
Initially I thought there had to be a hole in the column into which the candy fell. I called the woman in charge over and told her what happened and asked if there was a hole in the back of the machine. she looked at me sideways and assured me there was not hole, and on close scrutiny I saw there was no hole.
Surprisingly she gave me 75 cents and this time I got my candy bar. I week early another dematerialization ad happened but the circumstances were not so clear cut. But after this occasion I realized that the week before another dematerialization had occurred. One week later another strange even occurred but not as impressive as the dematerializing candy bar.
So I know that dematerialization is a real phenomenon. I could not find an astrological reason.
This was to me real magic. the time/space continuum altered the physical existence of a object.
The Holographic Universe by Talbot, gives a good over view of how quantum theory could explain many paranormal occurrences.

Science describes matter as solid and so dematerialization is impssible. But quantum mechanics defines matter as a intersection of quantum frequencies. Matter is a interference pattern and as such , changes in frequency could make the matter disappear. This is not theory , this is infact what has been observed . scientist use a “cloud camber” which creates a vacuum inside. What they have seen is that articles of matter spontaneously appear and then disappear. It is clear the universe is not made up of a vacuum, but is a phase transition, a transition to matter and back to “nonmatter”.so there is an “ether” in space and not emptiness.
To the side , this phenomenon disproves Einstein’s theory of gravity because for gravity to work ,space must be a vacuum and empty. Of course physicists ignore this.

Dematerialization is entirely possible in the realm of quantum mechanics, it happens all the time in the “vacuum “ of space.
So when I say the nodal axis “rules” magic or fixates reality, I am referring to quantum dynamics.
And as quantum experiments have also shown that the perspective of the experimenter influences the outcome of the experiment, then black or white magic is the manipulation of the material reality by the visualizations of the “magician”.
Here is where morality enters; using natural magic to control others is “black” magic while attempting to influence others through the giving knowledge is white magic.

But the deciding factor is how the natural magic is used.

rahu