Daily sports predictions

Eoz

It would be square in your example (90 degrees away).

Here's a list of Signs and their antiscias:
Aries - Virgo
Taurus - Leo
Gemini - Cancer
Libra - Pisces
Scorpio - Aquarius
Sagittarius - Capricorn

So if POF is in 20Virgo15, then aPOF is calculated this way:
Antiscia of Virgo - Aries
30 degrees - 20,15 degrees = 9,45 degrees (as it will be mirrored within antiscia sign)

So you have - aPOF in 9Ar45

laurajohn

Thank you. I calculate them myself, it's very easy to do :)

About predictions - they're not perfect. There's still something I can't see using my method so the results are what they are. For example today's match between Dukla and Kladno - both me and Laura agreed that Kladno has better chances and yet they lost. I still try to find photos/video from this match to confirm team colors.

i dont know the exact kick-off time, once you check kickoff time of the chart posted and also the team sports kit colours

Eoz

i dont know the exact kick-off time, once you check kickoff time of the chart posted and also the team sports kit colours

20.05.2011, 18:00
Praha, Czech Republic

As far as I see Kladno wore white kits, but that don't change a prediction and they should draw at least...

Attachments

• asdf.jpg
    asdf.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 16

laurajohn

INDIA TOUR OF WESTINDIES:

WESTINDIES - INDIA T20

ASC(LEO-WESTINDIES)
DSC(AQUARIUS -INDIA)

MOON aspects L7 & moon trine L4

hence i go for dsc(INDIA WINS)

Attachments

• westindies - india.jpg
    westindies - india.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

laurajohn

WESTINDIES - INDIA 1st Oneday:

ASC(INDIA) DSC(WESTINDIES)

here moon sextile both L1 & L7.

as MOON in 1H ...india may have very slight edge, tough to call. i need other members help in this prediction...as it is very close tight chart.

Attachments

• westindies - india 1oneday.jpg
    westindies - india 1oneday.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 20

laurajohn

INDIA - WESTINDIES 2nd oneday:

chart seems to close, ASC(WESTINDIES) DSC(INDIA)

as moon last aspects L1 ... i go for WESTINDIES wins

Attachments

• westindies - India 2oneday.jpg
    westindies - India 2oneday.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 20

laurajohn

@ LauraJohn

U sure tht tomo WI gonna win

COz i feel tht India only gonna win the match

well you may feel that India gonna win, but i stand on my prediction. remember 100% accuracy is not possible in predictions because slight error in reading the charts leads to wrong prediction.

banefranco

Excuse me for interuption, just one observation.
Of course there is 100% prediction if we are not arrogant to believe that we have to make an interpretation of one chart. Black is black that is the fact and no interpretation is acceptible. Interpretation in this matter is lower level of knowledge. It is for training and learning. Do not get me wrong :innocent: .

paneagle7

yes, sometimes it happens.
my look at the chart of game - ruler of 12th is rising in first, weakness.
the ruler of 4th (home) is pluto which is squared up with his usual companions these days, uranus and saturn. in 6th house (weakness again).

the ruler of the 9th (visitor) is neptune in nice spot between the pluto and saturn in sextiles, 7th house I believe, advantage visitor.

there is no certain way to be 100%. I don't know which team is home,
but If i was India, the stronger favorite, I would assume they would win,
especially if the visiting team. It said match is in spain (correct?).
I would suppose the most difficult thing of this type is determining who is
home. The moon in leo (india more likely as leo) is 1st house and in good shape. but the first house planet is not always the home team. Moon would be more likely the underdog, the sun the favorite.

I have to take you guys saying india won. If favorite, the question is did they win by the spread of points (if you have such in cricket - I dont know, I am American) then perhaps west indies played tough, but lost.
I dont play by all the rules of ASTROLOGY, but I dont break em either.

In sports, I use both the players comparison, and specific exact aspect of sun or harmonics of sun or to the birth sun or progressed sun. I get an overall best player or compare the match ups, find the team with most
sun aspects as above listed. You have to cover a good number of bases
to be sure the interpretation is going to work out. I like the 60th harmonic sun to add the base of aspects to check.

best; paneagle
paneagle7.blogspot.com
sportsstars7.blogspot.com
lovesigns7.blogspot.com

bardevolved

Hi,

I think as cricket is a game of 11 and not one at each side...it is very difficult to get accurate result from such comparision... may be such comparisions may work in 1-1 games like tennis and boxing

bardevolved

Can anyone let me know the longitude and lattitude of North sound...This place is not found in any astrodatabase, hence i can not draw a chart

laurajohn

Can anyone let me know the longitude and lattitude of North sound...This place is not found in any astrodatabase, hence i can not draw a chart
westindies - india 3rd oneday:

ASC(WESTINDIES) DSC(INDIA)

as MOON trine L1 and POF on NorthNode ....testimonies for ASC(westindies) wins.

Attachments

• westindies - india 3oneday.jpg
    westindies - india 3oneday.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 18

paneagle7

It would be square in your example (90 degrees away).

Here's a list of Signs and their antiscias:
Aries - Virgo
Taurus - Leo
Gemini - Cancer
Libra - Pisces
Scorpio - Aquarius
Sagittarius - Capricorn

So if POF is in 20Virgo15, then aPOF is calculated this way:
Antiscia of Virgo - Aries
30 degrees - 20,15 degrees = 9,45 degrees (as it will be mirrored within antiscia sign)

paneagle comment - I think these antiscias are also quite good as relationships - for example
I know many leo taurus couples, often long lasting. It also goes for the months as may august or june july are good partners, but only if the two are quite mature, that is evolved souls get along better even if signs are
of like elements like fire and fire.

So you have - aPOF in 9Ar45
I have numerous methods of place. One is a gps system using distance
from equator and from greenwich. Usually going west 1 degree, each place has a degree sign. If 0 aries is GMT, then aries is first 30 degrees west.
But one can also use 1 sign per degree, so 1 aries is London west 1 degree. 30 pisces is 1 degree east of london.

Each city has a number of positions for instance a degree north or south of equator and a degree east west also. But here it gets complicated. One can also divide the circle of the world into sets of 3, 5, 10, 15, and 30, which come out even in a 360 degree circle. So New York will be place taurus and leo 1 degree, but is 14 gemini and 10 taurus in the 30 degree. These are the two primaries I use, but the others also work.

If you take jupiter or uranus current position transit, you can see for example all the attention going into England as host of Olympic Games by the Aries positions. Uranus hovers over 3 to 6 degrees Aries as the world population will be arriving, and planning/building goes on big time.

try this with your places or teams playing, for cricket. see if the daily moon or other positions will show winners. I think you may see gives good leads.

Nothing is perfect. But in combination, can be quite strong.

Another point - look at your own chart. You may see places which your astro-cart lines are stronger, and your picks of that team will be correct.
for example my venus in france or germany rising could be easier for me
to predict those teams or make good bets (venus $).

Yes most systems work better to predict 1 to 1 matches, especially tennis, golf.
but key players can be quite good also, basketball using top 5 for example.

best; pan

Last edited: