...I'm backkk...

starlink

Hello Eternalautumn, welcome back! Hope you are feeling well again and full of pep, helping all of us with your astrological knowledge.

By the way, you are not the Jeremy who once had a username Jeremy right?
He disappeared and I was wondering. His Avatar was a guy sitting at a table with a hood on. If you are the same one but changed name, please let me know!

Starlink:)

starlink

OK, then I have to search for the other Jeremy. Thanks for letting me know.
I did not participate actively in that homosexuality thread as far as I can remember, but of course, I'll never forget about that one, LOL!

freedomlover

starlink said:
OK, then I have to search for the other Jeremy. Thanks for letting me know.
I did not participate actively in that homosexuality thread as far as I can remember, but of course, I'll never forget about that one, LOL!

I know of the other Jeremy you're speaking of, Starlink. I was reading one of his wonderful posts the other day, and was wishing he'd come back around and give us some more of them. He's not been around in a long time that I'm aware of.

FL

starlink

Yes Freedomlover, he was very very good indeed and I really miss his input. Maybe I should send him an email, see if he reacts to that.
I'm going to bed now, it is way past midnight!

Cheers, Starlink

Sagmoon

Hello :) I am in the middle of taking a break lol, though quite a small one for my liking. So just a few words. When i really come back i'll say hello again. Should be sometime soon now :D:D

Love
S

natasa812

Hello Eternal, welcome back.
You didn`t miss much because the Forum collapsed and it was ``ill`` for about 1 month or even more...

I was also in the same condition - more or less since I collapsed too - some Uranus transits in 1st...

So, there are some more of us that are ``back`` (together with the Forum)

Best r

starlink said:
Hello Eternalautumn, welcome back! Hope you are feeling well again and full of pep, helping all of us with your astrological knowledge.

By the way, you are not the Jeremy who once had a username Jeremy right?
He disappeared and I was wondering. His Avatar was a guy sitting at a table with a hood on. If you are the same one but changed name, please let me know!

Starlink:)

Hi Starlink,

Jeremy has his own astrology Blog called Chirotic Journal, he is an excellent writer, and a popular Blogger in the blogosphere, if you miss him you can read his writing there. I read he was also working on a book on Chiron. It's nice to see he is doing well. He puts a lot of work into his blog, well worth the read.

starlink

Oh Shining Ray, thank you sooo very much! That is great to know and makes me happy as well, because he did not have it easy at all. I am not a blogger or a U-tuber, too old for those things, so no wonder I did not find him.

I am most grateful!

Starlink